US elections 2020

Water resistant

26 Ion 2020
XQng8K0.png

The favorites for the next president in the USA

4 years ago, o Donald Trump prevailed over Hillary Clinton having won the trust of most voters in the 52 US States. So this year he is one of the two candidates for the next presidency of America. However, he is no longer a favorite, since his odds rose from 1.95 to 2.50.

His big opponent is Joe Biden, on the part of the Democrats. The 78-year-old was vice president during the Obama presidency (from 2009 to 2017). Until then he was a senator for 36 years (since 1973) in the state of Delaware (near New York). He now intends to become the oldest president ever in America and is the favorite to become the next Planetarium. Its yield is at 1.60.

The other candidate names for the next president are quite outsiders. Following is the current Vice President, Mike Pence (34.00), the previous main candidate Hillary Clinton (51.00), Andrew Cuomo (100.00), h Nicki Haley (150.00), h Michelle Obama (150.00) even ο Bill Gates (250.00)!

First party

Same battle for the emergence of the first party, of course between two. On the one hand Republicans (1.90) and on the other hand the marginal favorite, the Democrats (1.85). The possibility of another party coming out is considered almost unlikely, which is why the odds are at 100.00.

Democratic candidates

The Democrats are interested in the position of vice president. There are so many names and the odds are high. The first speaker is Kamala Harris, a lawyer and current senator in California (1.75), while close by are Elizabeth Warren (7.50), Amy Klobukar at 18.00 (lawyer and senator in Minnesota) and Stacey Abrams at 15.00

I intend to play Trump

#KAG

Last edited:
Good morning Waterproof,

If you want, write a justification of your proposal in your own words since it is forbidden to link from other sites.

I'm really surprised by Biden's choice by the Democrats. It is inconceivable that this man was placed opposite Trump. We are talking about suicidal tendencies.

On the other hand, I do not think that the performance of the bettors in Trump's victory hides any significant value. Of course, it will probably go up even more, so if it gets close to 3, the data will change.

PS At the political level, Greece is not going to benefit from the dominance of one of the 2.
The phase is front cliff and back stream.

I edited the first message and took a snapshot of the returns

the tramp was 2.30 when I opened the topic
now it went 2.50

Bush Sr. succeeded in overturning the predictions at the expense of Mike Doukakis.
The summer forecast showed Doukakis but from August onwards Bush took the lead.

Hillary at that time, August 2016, was two points ahead of Trump but in the Democratic camp it was an alarm because they saw Trump going up. In the end, Hillary "won" by half a point but lost.
Trump now says he will be approaching (August 2020) but I do not see much.

In general, the incumbent succeeds, ie the president who goes for a second four years. The only one who has stepped on it so far in the post-war era was the peanut in 1980.
Also, the third four years are difficult for any party (only Dad Bush did it against Doukakis).

However in 2020 any other rep candidate would have easily beaten Hillary, 53-47 and not
with 49.50 ... 50 - XNUMX as Trump won.
Trump was actually good for the reps camp, getting anointed with the madness he said but a bad candidate when the election is for the country.

The dems are now coming down with Biden.
No wonder kid was found, such as JFK, Carter (before he even started), Bill and Barak.
Trump is a chaplain and leader of ubiquitous spraying. I hope he loses.

Books now in politics I have noticed are not good.
They are well read and in fact but they are not good if one pays attention to what one eats.
I have a friend who ate them at Brexit.
He connected via messenger on the night of the referendum and we talked.
The exit poll in favor of remain remains, we say "it's over".
Then we say "sit down to see a couple of results and then go to bed".
Then comes the first result from Newcastle central. Remain voted for Newcastle Central but he tells me
he "for ka, 55-45 it came out instead of 70-30 - the brexi wins - go to betfair immediately to get their money".
He came in, I told him "not only can I not play betfair but we do not even enter the site to see what odds it gives".
The guy saved them, but I did stupid things that I did not send him with paypal to play for me (he is confidential).

And in Trump-Hillary, the bucks gave a good performance for Trump, 3.50, while Trump, if nothing else, was approaching.
The following happened there:
Something happened at first and it looked like Hillary was winning.
Hillary won, says the television, and in fact she was a grandmother who always goes out and is the representative of the Republicans in Greece.
So Grandma says goodbye to the crazy Trump, I'm going to the Hilton now to congratulate the Hillaries who are watching from there.
I leave too and go to the kiosk to buy cigarettes and as soon as I return from the kiosk he had not only turned in favor of Trump but he was going to stabilize as well!

However, the only time I gambled politically and even pressed it was in 2012 in the Greek elections, the second, which was New Democracy against Syriza.
It was a derby these elections - two points ahead of ND who won in the end - but like a derby that
there had been a polarization in the electorate. Drachmi-i Varoufakis against NDSOK - we live in Europe. In contrast, the first elections in May were indifferent, everyone just said "punish the old parties" while they did not know that Syriza exists. Syriza had some local successes in the 2010 municipal elections but they did not expect him.
So I say that gentlemen here, it is very clear that we are going for a higher percentage of participation than in May and I am playing it for the blessed one.
And yet I lost. The participation rate decreased! Why did it decrease? Because the June elections were by list and not by cross. In May the Vlachs went to their villages to put the cross, in June they did not go!

I think the case has bread despite the small odds of 2.20 that Trump is in
in the coming days I will deal diligently with the issue since I intend to bet

I think the case has bread despite the small odds of 2.20 that Trump is in
in the coming days I will deal diligently with the issue since I intend to bet
I have honored him at 2.75 now, the higher the beat goes, the better I will honor him at around 1,95

Anyway, I clicked on him here too, Johnny Bee, good or bad !!

1601665849646.png

Predictions

• 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Andorra - Amorebieta
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Philadelphia 76ers - Miami Heat
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Chicago Bulls - Portland Trail Blazers
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Pigeon - Tenerife
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Anatolou Efes - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris - Virtus Bologna
  • 21:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Alba Berlin - Real Madrid
  • 21:05
    Novasports 5HD
    • Maccabi Tel Aviv - Villeurbanne
  • 21:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Partizan - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 20-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Brooklyn Nets - New Orleans Pelicans
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Minnesota Timberwolves - Denver Nuggets
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 17:00
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - Milos
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • 2024 Grand Prix Show
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Rzeszow Rezov - Lüneburg
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    ok the other one kicked him out in 1 match
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and then he left too haha
  • G Forum Bot:
    User grammareas93 started a new topic called "Netbet account inactivity" in the Legitimate betting sites.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The friendly with the gavrs of Trabzon (trabzonspor we call gavrs) ended with episodes literally and we beat them (2-3) and beat them. You will see on the internet after the end of the match, fans stormed the field, of course, some of them were eaten by Batshuayi and Osagi Samuel, mostly a mess. I wish I cursed the most extreme curse on them like car..... like you....... etc. I wish with all my heart that they fall charge
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I don't know if and when they will take it down
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Meller, who had been punched by the President of Ankaragucu, was the referee of the match
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You got me....I was wearing these
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Look, Turkey's referees are idiots. Do you remember a few years Germany 2 must have been somewhere in the 15th minute must have been throwing a plastic beer glass and it hits supervisor. That's where the game ended with a bang
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    this referee is also in FIFA this goat who ate punches is an international he didn't have the @ to stop the game now 2 things I'm thinking. or the punch he ate caused him moral, psychological damage, I don't know either, or the punch he ate was a little
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    anyway, I'm sure that if they went to celebrate like that in the center of the field at SEF or Karaiskakis as guests, you would say that they caused....as you said in basketball about Sloukas.....the referees in Greece are the same chickens.. ...big talk...because in Germany you say they do the obvious, while here everyone would call them exaggerated and set up
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    But what to stop?? didn't these happen when the match ended? did we have any more like this before it expired?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    don't imagine and the Turkish commentator on beinsports made a comparison with Greece that the same thing happens in Greece he says
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    How not to brag...." Tip: Atletico Madrid - Barcelona X2 & Lewandowski to score & red card in the match with odds of 13.00 on Bet Builder by Stoiximan"
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    after all, something high you know from a bet : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes i am fighting it :p
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you are on the right track : paidi:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    well, why didn't the competition take place this week?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Are the other countries that played a joke?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    it has nothing to do with what happened in the other countries... but the fact that training will start on Tuesday anyway... and they also have a problem with the dates...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    They said to live PASOK times : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ok Olympiko and PAOK will not spoil them... after the match on Thursday
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Happy New Year and Happy Lent everyone!
    N Forum Bot: User nekanilla started a new topic called "Archive with exact time of events...