Withdrawal to betrebels

takisger7

23 Mar 2020
Good evening,
First of all, I have to say that by opening an account with the company called "betrebels" I sent the necessary documents that were required for my account to be fully authenticated and accepted.
So I would like to report the unprofessional behavior of this company to my person for the money withdrawal request I have in my account after winning betting options. After repeated attempts to contact the representatives of the customer service department of the company in question, he sent all the different account identification documents that I was again asked to accept my withdrawal, which has not been possible to date.
This company has been technically obstructed for about thirty (30) days, claiming that my sent documents are being reviewed.
Anyone who has had anything with this company and can help .... any DECOR help !!!!
Thank you very much and excuse me for getting tired of publishing my topic.

valantis 23

28 Mar 2018
Good evening,
First of all, I have to say that by opening an account with the company called "betrebels" I sent the necessary documents that were required for my account to be fully authenticated and accepted.
So I would like to report the unprofessional behavior of this company to my person for the money withdrawal request I have in my account after winning betting options. After repeated attempts to contact the representatives of the customer service department of the company in question, he sent all the different account identification documents that I was again asked to accept my withdrawal, which has not been possible to date.
This company has been technically obstructed for about thirty (30) days, claiming that my sent documents are being reviewed.
Anyone who has had anything with this company and can help .... any DECOR help !!!!
Thank you very much and excuse me for getting tired of publishing my topic.
Good evening my friend...
Have you tried to contact them again?

Predictions

• 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Leipzig - Berlin Hertha
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • San Pauli - Heidenheim
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Hannover - Karlsruhe
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Fortuna Dσελsseldorf - Schalke
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Hoffenheim - Cologne
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Union of Berlin - Mainz
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Augsburg - Paderborn
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    BetLaden Forum Bot: BetLaden has launched a new theme called "Development of table seats in ...