Betrebels Ascension

takisger7

23 Mar 2020
Following on from my previous post, I present to you the answer of the "trusted" other betting company, betrebels ...
I am accused of double accounts, how I bet on third parties and how I have so many tips with presidents that I know the end results

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: valantis 23

stpsilan

25 Oct 2017
Dude Valantis, the situation is comical.
Have you really done any of these?
Somehow they document what they say, same ip, same devices, etc.
If you really are not one of them, you will be justified, but if they had closed your account and eaten your money without any stack, I have never heard of it again.

takisger7

23 Mar 2020
takisger7 how much money did they charge you?
Brother about € 4000 ... And this issue has been running for 1.5 months. The highlight of the whole affair is that they closed my account as soon as my lawyer sent them an email. Honestly, don't let anyone happen to you.
  • Angry
Reactions: valantis 23

takisger7

23 Mar 2020
If you really are not one of them, you will be justified, but if they had closed your account and eaten your money without any stack, I have never heard of it again.
Hey guys if I was so in front of
Absolutely nothing bro..I honestly can't understand why it happened and I wonder how I'll get rid of it..Let's hope it's temporary

stpsilan

25 Oct 2017
Hey guys if I was so in front of

Absolutely nothing bro..I honestly can't understand why it happened and I wonder how I'll get rid of it..Let's hope it's temporary
They need to show you the facts that prove what they are saying

valantis 23

28 Mar 2018
stpsilan
Apart from the specific case of the friend, for BETREBELS I have heard other cases where it is slow to pay (over a month) and which does not pay in the final. !!!

djbeat69

21 Jan 2013
Following on from my previous post, I present to you the answer of the "trusted" other betting company, betrebels ...
I am accused of double accounts, how I bet on third parties and how I have so many tips with presidents that I know the end results
BROTHER, I LISTEN TO THE SAME AND THEY WERE SENT TO ME FOR 766 EUROS !! WHAT ARE WE DOING? DO YOU DO SOMETHING? WERE YOU FOUND ??

valantis 23

28 Mar 2018
BROTHER, I LISTEN TO THE SAME AND THEY WERE SENT TO ME FOR 766 EUROS !! WHAT ARE WE DOING? DO YOU DO SOMETHING? WERE YOU FOUND ??
Dude, you're involved ...
the company in question closes accounts in vain ... !!
All you can do is go to a good law firm and sue them.
Also know something, if you get to a court battle, the trial of the case will take place in Greek courts and not in Malta ... so don't worry !!!!

Predictions

• 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Leipzig - Berlin Hertha
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • San Pauli - Heidenheim
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Hannover - Karlsruhe
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Fortuna Dσελsseldorf - Schalke
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Hoffenheim - Cologne
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Union of Berlin - Mainz
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Augsburg - Paderborn
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    BetLaden Forum Bot: BetLaden has launched a new theme called "Development of table seats in ...