Betrebels Ascension

Guys do not be afraid to make complaints to betting companies if you are right. When needed I did the same IBAS for NOVIBET and while they had closed my account and confiscated my deposit and profits, in the end I was paid to the last euro! Complaints are free and may take some time to resolve. You find through the link of our website that each company belongs and you move on. What I want to ask the site administrators is if they know whether there are implications from the licensing authorities, the companies that confiscate our money unfairly and in the end we are justified. Because I have the impression that they seize money unjustly and unjustly and close accounts. Few of us make complaints in the end, most of us think about where to get involved now ... and so the companies pocket the rest of the money ...

I do not mean to have an impact. I have not heard or read e.g. for fines or revocation of licenses. If there were ... probably some would not exist today ...
Only players can punish them by not playing in them.

Reactions: magon
"We would like to inform you that

According to European and Maltese legislation, any member who deposits more than 2,000 euros in a period of 180 days, must send us one of the following documents. You must send this document within 30 days. Depending on your source of income, you can choose one of the following documents:

1. The eligible documents are the following:

Recent certificate of earnings

Tax return

Proof of lease

Receipt of compensation found in the agreed final settlement by the employer

Sale of assets in the declaration of completion

Declaration of inheritance money

Ownership / Property Registers

In addition we need:

2. For deposits via VISA / Mastercard, etc., please send us a color copy of both sides.

You can only see the first 6 and the last 4 digits of the card number (123456XXXXXX1234) and hide the three-digit security number on the back.

3. An email with your photo, in which you will appear yourself, yes you hold in your hand its first appearance your identity or your passport (in color jpg file).
An email with your account history in Paysafe, for the period between (they ask me for a period of 6 months). I received this email after a few months that I have this company a little earned at three-digit levels and after I now went to 4-digit levels like the rest of my account. The reason for me to receive it was the cancellation of a withdrawal and after it arrived hours later I asked to be sent. I immediately sent that they ask me although the historical persuasion seems very strange to me. Note that I had only deposited 1-2 times by persuasion without withdrawal because I had lost. that I had sent. I should add that in total I have deposited more than what they say just because I can withdraw € 2 to enter the visa immediately and after 200 hours to see something good to deposit and bet. So the amount of deposits goes up after there are many withdrawals. In this case, because the specific company set a limit of 2 € on the same day with this email, so obviously it does not want me as a customer, what should I do from now on as far as my money is concerned? I immediately sent that they asked me to get rid of it because I do not have to hide something they told me 10 hours takes the check in order of priority unless there is a long wait and until then of course a ban on withdrawals. I smell difficulties guys above that you had the same topic any advice? I want the money soon, not in 48 months ... PS (shame really)

Thanks for the communication.

please send us your receipt (2019) also note that the copy (PAYSAFE) must show all transactions for the specified period as well as the dates on the page to know what you have selected and all the details including the amounts and recipients / senders to be visible. If you need more than one page please pull the last transaction of the previous page so that the continuation of the transactions can be seen. As I expected, they do what they can to not pay. What do I do some advice?

If your transactions are withdrawals, deposits with legal companies, you can send them the transactions to wait and not argue that this is illegal because the transactions are, in their description, personal data that are not related to the control they perform. Example for more reason to see that I paid 50 euros subscription to the site boys who eat cucumber and they are lucky? this is personal data. So if there are transactions that you do not want to see, you process the transactions and tell them to look at the financial data because the amounts as personal data are related to the financial control but the transactions are also personal data unrelated to it. Pay attention to this and the legislation does not mention statements.

If your transactions are withdrawals, deposits with legal companies, you can send them the transactions to wait and not argue that this is illegal because the transactions are, in their description, personal data that are not related to the control they perform. Example for more reason to see that I paid 50 euros subscription to the site boys who eat cucumber and they are lucky? this is personal data. So if there are transactions that you do not want to see, you process the transactions and tell them to look at the financial data because the amounts as personal data are related to the financial control but the transactions are also personal data unrelated to it. Pay attention to this and the legislation does not mention statements.
Transactions and specific deposits (because withdrawal was then made by bank transfer not in paysafe) with only 3-4 legal bets I have neither something illegal nor cucumbers .. in this particular deposit I found because I used visa all the other times I deposited.

For the history of 7 months of persuasion, they say they want it in pdf, does anyone know how to download it in pdf?

For the history of 7 months of persuasion, they say they want it in pdf, does anyone know how to download it in pdf?
With google chrome you can print, where it is to choose a printer you click and it saves save as pdf and thus saves it in pdf

Thanks buddy via mobile it could not be done through how it comes out nice and well-groomed.

I also sent the new documents that they asked me for and I am waiting for an update, I will inform about the positive or negative development in the coming days.

Reactions: ALEX and BetLaden

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 19:45
    Novasports Start
    • Heerenfein - Eindhoven
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Udinese - Roma
    Novasports 1HD
    • Antwerp - Union Saint-Jiloise
    Novasports 2HD
    • Go Ahead Eagles - Feyenoord
    Novasports Premier League
    • Brighton - Manchester City
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Cerro Porteno - Fluminense
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Fortaleza - Boca Juniors
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 21:15
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Orlando Magic - Cleveland Cavaliers
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
    Novasports 6HD
    • Donna Vekic - Maria Sakkari
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 64
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: