Develop a new construction program

Larry

1 Apr 2010
Good day and Happy Many in all,

As I said on another issue, after leaving Bf and what I was hearing, OPAP became a one-way street for me. And because I wanted to play with little for a lot, I said to develop my own construction.
Right now is in the finishing, I believe in 2 weeks to be ready. What he can do:

- Download a coupon from OPAP of any day.
- Selection of points that will be almost everything, except for specific points (eg half-time, etc.). That is, final result, score, half-time, all under-over, double chances, goals total, gg-ng etc.
- Construction of a system with terms (basic columns - groups).
- There will also be some statistical terms, eg symmetries, alternations, summaries (where feasible).
-Save, load columns, sort, etc.
- Print columns in bulletins without limitations.
-Print terms in A4.

Generally it can do a constructional, like did andromeda etc. If anyone has any idea to add, let's say it. In any case there are things to add yet.
If there is interest in the construction, please send us. I also expect remarks and impressions for improvement.

I also uploaded a video from the job so far, which is about 70%.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5tx949uuba268bq/pamestoixima.mp4/file

Thank you all and Good Easter.

If I did not put it in the right place, let's move the issue.

Lilis

presenter
Staff member
7 Nov 2003
Answer: Developing a new construction program

oh why did not you describe it with sound?

I find it very nice

healthy
in the systems where the first report you could put it on
Reactions: SERRES

Larry

1 Apr 2010
Answer: Developing a new construction program

oh why did not you describe it with sound?

I find it very nice

healthy
in the systems where the first report you could put it on
Lilis, I do not have a good voice ...

Okay, when I'm finished, I'll make the presentation with sound. In systems like? I did not see it hanging and so, anyway, and here they will see it.
Reactions: SERRES and Lilis

Larry

1 Apr 2010
There were statistical conditions, sorting, joining columns, a slightly more cluttered screen. A few still remain.

Larry

1 Apr 2010
Have it for sale or you will have it freeware?
Do not know yet.
The original purpose was to make a program that would involve participating players. Basically, it started from my own need to play so and I said why not make something nice to help a lot of people with the minimum price? They would put the ideas and what they wanted to do a construction project and I would do it and would ask for the minimum price. And we are not talking about 50-100-150 Euros demanded on the market, but for a price far below. I have put it elsewhere but the truth is that there was not a big response, which means that people are probably not playing OPAP, or they do not need such a program. Even in 2 agencies of OPAP that I went with 20-30 bulletins, the agents were struggling. One even said, "Friend, if you come with 30 bulletins at the peak of KINO, I will not pass you".
An internet friend who helped me will definitely get it for free. Then I do not know, it will depend. But I would like people to give 15-20 euros so I can continue to grow. Next step, team stats, as someone has asked here. Or to print basketball games.
To you, let's say, would such a program be useful to you?

Balaton

1 Nov 2008
Well just yesterday I downloaded the Andromeda and I learned its very basic qualities, I made today what I wanted to do for you to learn ... In the terms I put I was asking from 3 as 5 aces or next and from 1 to 3 X. Well because your anemedia turns out the system you have the idea in your mind that you have the right for 3 X something that is not true of course .... Andromeda does not tell you if you find it, you will find it on the road so good was to have a style parallel in so many aces no system comes out with XNU MXX but up to two max! Well, I would be interested in your program and of course I would like to be able to do more things but if I ask for it you will tell me and with your right friend you want to make money for you and you will not sell it to 3 euros but by 20 and above. Eventually I will give you the 2000 you know but I will again be unsatisfied and that's because I can not tell you what I want. If you just want to find some way if you want to scraping from flashscore.co.uk the odds of 20, give it the chance if it does (I do not know if it really does) give the weight of the points with percentage, ie when I see that a match is covered with 365% on the ace giving me the ability to convert the 80% of the ace into more coupons and finally gives the choice if you can and that you do dutching the columns. Also the ability to store systems to the user. Finally, you have to write a very easy-to-understand pdf because I am 80 years old for example and I think 42% of my age does not even know what are conglomerates-super-groups etc.

Larry

1 Apr 2010
Thank you for the answer initially.
Take them one by one:
1. Yes, Andromeda, but the other I believe, do not let you know that there is no 3X in reality. And my opinion is that they do not, because they do not know what the basic columns will ask for. For example, I have the same system and the same basic as you have. If I ask 1 to pass through the 2 core columns, then it's a good thing. Of course you are right with your mark. What I can do is to be able to see how your points are playing in the total columns.
2. This program was mainly designed to cover the player's need to play with a system but also to print (something that opap had made it prohibitive, since to fill in several cards with many matches he wanted a lot of time). Scraping is clearly something separate from the construction itself, and yes, it's something that wants a job.
3. What you write to have the oversight of the points, I will fix it. For example, when you play 3 doubles of 1X in full, you have 8 columns and every 1 or X point plays equally, so 50%. If you play with basic and drop, then some points will play more. This you can see and correct if you want to. How; Modifying the main columns.
4. I do not understand dutching. Is not this what you are sharing your money at all points for a secure profit? How can you do this when you have multiple 0,25 in opap? Unless you are talking off opap.
5. Help with pdf will surely be written.
Last edited:

Balaton

1 Nov 2008
It is a little complicated to use the construction program for someone who does not even know it. Let's say I can somehow use its very basics, because I used a horse racing program to be able to get reduced columns to find 6 combo winners of races. When someone has no idea of ​​construction, he will often come to think that he has a column played and where he thinks he caught it will eventually see that the winning column was not played, because it did not make the very simple logical reason that since if you want a minimum of three Aces, you can not also request 3 X on a 5 racing system. You will have a maximum of two X. If at the time he was checking 1 on 3, the 5 team as 2 was going to 1 team and cheating from 3 as 10 and popping up that he was not feasible would wonder why he would look to see who made the mistake and he would find it. Now if a player would see that eg one team is played 5 times and the other 15 will not tell him too much except that 10 columns that you have drawn for system the Aces are participating 5 times and X XNUMX times.

Let me tell you something in my personal opinion. I find it very difficult for someone to be able to win over OPAP and those who can win at OPAP at the time I write you will not need your program. They are already earning! Once they have reached the point of being able to overcome the rake pitch that touches 15% and above it means that they are already too much spoken. Let's get it, just to get it and create a fun funbet of style I sacrifice 20 Euro SK to hunt 200 or 300 thousands.

This program is meant to be used by those who are losing to online companies if they can and come to their equals because OPAP is excluded from being able to win when in 365 they are negative. So there is the question of dutching Dutching is the betting calculation of each column so that any column and sit down to pay the same amount with a very small deviation.

Will you tell me they're going to sit in a single room? I did it to cut 20 alone in 14addy each SK as a funbet.

This program is more used by people who are betting and have become one with the bucket, so they can change the situation. There will not be anyone who has the bet to play to deal with it. There will be someone who is irrelevant if they see there are guys who use it to make money. Differently difficult!

I know that you are doing it for OPAP to make ready-made scrapbooks instead of writing them one by one, but I kindly say that you do not see it as something to use for OPAP. The gambler has habits that do not cut them easily. It is easier to cut the jigger than the gambler's habits. When the gambler has in his mind the game I'm asking for and one comes to me, it's hard to turn it on to the systems and to look and read to overturn the situation. However, OPAP is playing gambling, there are very few people who play OPAP and win. I am friendly to you

Larry

1 Apr 2010
I do not disagree with what you say. In the first post, I wrote "you are going for a lot for a lot". If you have any capital, you will never play 6ads and 8ads. Going alone accepted. With 5-10 Euro per week, you can not become a millionaire.
Also, if you play in this way in companies, you can also make a cashout, if they end, let's say 5 from the 6 games you have played and you are still in the money.
Reactions: stxma and SERRES

stxma

1 Oct 2008
Also, if you play in this way in companies, you can also make a cashout, if they end, let's say 5 from the 6 games you have played and you are still in the money.
I have a cashout question if I have played 100 columns and one has 5 and I have a game yet I am X. 6to, when do I cashout? Can I start before the game starts? to be still X or I can score, eg 1-0?

Larry

1 Apr 2010
I have a cashout question if I have played 100 columns and one has 5 and I have a game yet I am X. 6to, when do I cashout? Can I start before the game starts? to be still X or I can score, eg 1-0?
Logically whenever you want. It is enough not to be the result against you and get crumbs.

stxma

1 Oct 2008
Logically whenever you want. It is enough not to be the result against you and get crumbs.
Clarification, I can before the sixth game, that is, I have caught the five and the one starts one hour later, I make a cashout;

blizzard

30 Nov 2012
of course you can ....

Since we are talking about cashout before starting, I have noticed that it usually works as a cancellation, but it returns your money back, but sometimes not, as if you are playing the upside-down result and you have the rake inside ... I do not often and do not I understand if the fight is a matter of struggle.

anon

28 Nov 2017
I do not disagree with what you say. In the first post, I wrote "you are going for a lot for a lot". If you have any capital, you will never play 6ads and 8ads. Going alone accepted. With 5-10 Euro per week, you can not become a millionaire.
"Little for many" does not exist. Why, until you have lost the lot, you will have lost even more. Once you have the time and the appetite, the purpose is to develop a program that gives you an edge over others and not to waste all your energy on something that is not working. When you play in OPAP with 15% rake, as well as deploying your columns again 15% you will lose. When you find the way to win the rake then you will understand that all these betting systems are epic waste of time.

Larry

1 Apr 2010
of course you can ....

Since we are talking about cashout before starting, I have noticed that it usually works as a cancellation, but it returns your money back, but sometimes not, as if you are playing the upside-down result and you have the rake inside ... I do not often and do not I understand if the fight is a matter of struggle.
That is
of course you can ....

Once the odds have not changed dramatically for some reason, it will be like taking a unit in the last match. Example:
I have played 9data with 3.000 performance with 1 euro. I've caught 8 and I'm waiting for 9o, which is the Barcelona-Real Ace played with 2.00 performance. So, I have 1500 performance so far. If I go for cashout, 1500 will get.
Script: Messi is injured in a car, 3 hours before the match. Performance returns to 3.00, so X2 to 1.50. Because the likelihood is worse than you, you will get less. How? I'll explain it mathematically.
In the first instance, X2 is about 2.00 performance. So if you play 1500 Euro, you will get 3.000 in every case. Which means 3000 - (1.500 + 1) = 1499, about how much the company will give you on the cashout.
In the second case, X2 has 1.50, so you want 2.000 to cover and return 3.000. So profit 3000- (2.000 + 1) = 999. This is the cashout in the second case.
If you are a fool and you let him play the match and put the teeth on Real and the ace drops to 1.40 (and 3.00 X2), you make cashout with a 2.000 profit.
The numbers are in about always if i wrong correct me.

Larry

1 Apr 2010
"Little for many" does not exist. Why, until you have lost the lot, you will have lost even more. Once you have the time and the appetite, the purpose is to develop a program that gives you an edge over others and not to waste all your energy on something that is not working. When you play in OPAP with 15% rake, as well as deploying your columns again 15% you will lose. When you find the way to win the rake then you will understand that all these betting systems are epic waste of time.
There are too many people now, who can not afford a respectable chapter to play single accepted obviously, as you say.
I've been dealing with gaming mathematics for many years and I have to tell you that the opap rake is invincible. That does not mean that I can not throw my sweat hoping for some profits.
In order to play jokers, I prefer betting with triple variations and try to reduce the total so that it seems reasonable to me. No, because I think the joker is heading, but why can I say in the bet "I want 8 triple, 4 aces, 2 not and 2 doubles". And do not care what matches will be. You can not predict anything in the joker. Plus that the joker gets all the first and the other nothing. Make a try, select every Sunday not 5, but 25 numbers and keep statistics every time you fall in 25.
Reactions: stxma and Fairplay

Fairplay

18 Mar 2015
That is

Once the odds have not changed dramatically for some reason, it will be like taking a unit in the last match. Example:
I have played 9data with 3.000 performance with 1 euro. I've caught 8 and I'm waiting for 9o, which is the Barcelona-Real Ace played with 2.00 performance. So, I have 1500 performance so far. If I go for cashout, 1500 will get.
Script: Messi is injured in a car, 3 hours before the match. Performance returns to 3.00, so X2 to 1.50. Because the likelihood is worse than you, you will get less. How? I'll explain it mathematically.
In the first instance, X2 is about 2.00 performance. So if you play 1500 Euro, you will get 3.000 in every case. Which means 3000 - (1.500 + 1) = 1499, about how much the company will give you on the cashout.
In the second case, X2 has 1.50, so you want 2.000 to cover and return 3.000. So profit 3000- (2.000 + 1) = 999. This is the cashout in the second case.
If you are a fool and you let him play the match and put the teeth on Real and the ace drops to 1.40 (and 3.00 X2), you make cashout with a 2.000 profit.
The numbers are in about always if i wrong correct me.
When you have seen 8 / 9 and you have a confirmed 1500 performance so far, if you click on a casket I have the impression that it will not give you 1500 but less. It will give you 85% of 1500, 1275 ....

I'm not absolute, but I've checked it up and I'm going to 83, 85, 87% ....

Larry

1 Apr 2010
When you have seen 8 / 9 and you have a confirmed 1500 performance so far, if you click on a casket I have the impression that it will not give you 1500 but less. It will give you 85% of 1500, 1275 ....

I'm not absolute, but I've checked it up and I'm going to 83, 85, 87% ....
In a fair world, it would give 1500. But there is also the rake of the opposite point, ie X2 of Real, which will not be 2.00 but about 1.80, so it will need a larger chapter to cover.

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • McLaren17:
    1-1
  • PANATHA:
    McLaren17 said:
    Now something is going to happen ... now I want a win for Barca .....
  • McLaren17:
    go for the 2-1
  • giannisthegreek:
    Baaa .. tie will come
  • McLaren17:
    what went in
  • McLaren17:
    I did not understand anything
  • PANATHA:
    McLaren17 said:
    I did not understand anything
    hit the high with 9 and entered ...
  • giannisthegreek:
    Here we go again
  • McLaren17:
    black is the #9 olayinka itself and the # 11 put by tecl aka Yiannakis okas
  • McLaren17:
    it's a pity to score 2 goals and lose with Barcelona xaxa
  • PANATHA:
    McLaren17 said:
    black is the #9 olayinka itself and the # 11 put by tecl aka Yiannakis okas
    We sell Makenda with 3 mussels and a three day mine in Prague ....
  • McLaren17:
    we got him from club bruges i think and enough money for that coat
  • McLaren17:
    the only one to pastel is Milan skoda but now 33-34 heavy load
  • McLaren17:
    Grysman, of course
  • PANATHA:
    McLaren17 said:
    we got him from club bruges i think and enough money for that coat
    Zulte Waregem ....
  • McLaren17:
    he is alone and loses control
  • McLaren17:
    #10 is a light version of Basil Chi
    yeah
  • McLaren17:
    They haven't learned the basics of how to shoot
  • McLaren17:
    And the finish inside
  • Balaton:
    how did you find Barcelona were satisfied with what he had to offer?
  • PANATHA:
    Balaton said:
    how did you find Barcelona were satisfied with what he had to offer?
    no ... it still has ups and downs ...
  • McLaren17:
    Slavia from the image of the race is entitled to an X
  • McLaren17:
    It looked invisible and the striker missed goals that were not allowed for his class
  • Balaton:
    anyway i do it i go to bed for my goodnight
  • PANATHA:
    Good evening to me too
    PANATHA: Good evening to me too