Develop a new construction program

stxma if the question is to take 100 euros out of the bet there is a very easy way to do it you see the matches of SK and whichever matches are open and pay 1.10 in the next goal, you put 100 euros and in 8 matches the 100 became 200 with summary procedures and shouting golllllllll every time the goal is scored and you get paid and take out this catastrophe, believe me. You will easily find 8 matches in each SK if you watch the matches.
The goal is to hit big amounts with reasonable terms and little money. The person tells you if you do this and that you will get, for example, 20 matches in a SK, of which 70% will pass. You want a five to get, for example, from 2100 in euros (3,3 ^ 3X7X7) to 16807 (7 ^ 5) in 1 plus whatever the fours give you, which is not a negligible amount. Well, when a person tells you that it is a matter of time and that he wants to lay down at work and not to wait for them on the plate, why here, when we say money, no one gives what to do with the doubles? We said here the issue is that with a little money in a reasonable context you will get a package and the ideal way so far in what I have read is the one he said. Do you want a safer way with half the odds? You play Brazil 2 in 8 matches the halftime will be 6 0-0 or 5 0-0 and 3 1-0. You will not get thousands but you will get 118 euros in case everything goes 0-0 and you will have played 16 euros 7,5 times your money over! 5 out of 6 had the day before yesterday!

brazil2.JPG

Last edited:
Nobody disagreed, I play the halves equally in combination with other events. Let's say our disagreement is regarding the program.(Y)

What you do not understand the bet is for opap and the column has 25 minutes and the essence I get 31%
and you nothing ...........
Good morning, let me start with the basics, you share based on opap 31% that binds you to 25. I shared based on math or if someone wants to another company. 54% .The essence is that 54% is valid.

Tell me now if the column's supposed to come

X ........... = 6,51

are you losing the profit? where did you do it

1x δ.ε ........ = 5,25

If you still think I will not take anything I do (d.e)

1x = 1,25
1x = 1,25 ............ yield 56% you keep 31% ..........

Last edited:
Good morning, let me start with the basics, you share based on opap 31% that binds you to 25. I shared based on math or if someone wants to another company. 54% .The essence is that 54% is valid.

Tell me now if the column's supposed to come

X ........... = 6,51

are you losing the profit? where did you do it

1x δ.ε ........ = 5,25

If you still think I will not take anything I do (d.e)

1x = 1,25
1x = 1,25 ............ yield 56% you keep 31% ..........
Do you forget that you had a percentage of 51% with 4 € and the columns with 4 € gave me 100% to 240% profit?
And one more thing to finish, I wrote something for those who play full doubles and why to avoid them
and you knew you wanted to show that you know something more. And why did not you do it for so many years
After you own the sport why did not you say the way the multipliers come in or how the
Collapse vouchers for the construction of Lary's program?
And last but not least, the dry and the green because what I have written are as non-existent and that is why
delete them I will just read !! your writings

Reactions: SERRES
Why do you avoid answering? If the column comes

Χ

you have lost the profit against it

1x

how much just to ask?

Basically Larry obviously has a different idea as to the construction set up, but he also doesn't have the time to deal with complicated things. type in such a volume of basics and let some get away with it !!!! It is for the average user, but it has been a job for as long as it has arrived.

You could mention in detail what you consider "good" in a construction.
Maybe something can be done.
But 1000 basic, many are not? Unless you've already saved them (here's an idea, saving key columns for reuse).

Could you elaborate on what you think?
Maybe something can be done.
But 1000 basic, many are not? Unless you've already saved them (here's an idea, saving key columns for reuse).
Good morning, the good thing about a construction is how one sees it, or what one thinks how fast it can be done with fewer movements. that for every system that I will want to process I have to make a file eg 1000 basic ones each time is time consuming. My question is (I will give a simple example) we have terms .... symmetric-alternations-continuous .... the best way is to be fixed, ready in 10 seconds
I have made the choice. There is also the manual to do them with counters, why not
fixed;
limits.jpg

I do not say that it saves and I want the above well, but the way in some Terms that I would like it to be.
Of course I will agree with you that the above can be done with basic, I just express opinions through which experience I have so far.

Do you forget that you had a percentage of 51% with 4 € and the columns with 4 € gave me 100% to 240% profit?
Haha..no 51 ......... 57 ....% you take away from me, it does not matter good heart!
Do you forget or skip it? You are probably indifferent to the fact that I have the above I have Exactly with 1 € ....... but I do it again and again
changes opinion !! We quote facts, we do not fight!

2.jpg

And again I say mathematically you are wrong! For 25 minutes you are partly right, because if it comes out
χ

from 6,51 you go 5,25 where in the long run you do nothing ... you just equalize it!

Last edited:
Good morning, the good thing about a construction is how one sees it, or what one thinks how fast it can be done with fewer movements. that for every system that I will want to process I have to make a file eg 1000 basic ones each time is time consuming. My question is (I will give a simple example) we have terms .... symmetric-alternations-continuous .... the best way is to be fixed, ready in 10 seconds
I have made the choice. There is also the manual to do them with counters, why not
fixed;View attachment 26567

I do not say that it saves and I want the above well, but the way in some Terms that I would like it to be.
Of course I will agree with you that the above can be done with basic, I just express opinions through which experience I have so far.

Fortunately or unfortunately, most construction workers are accustomed to playing with Propo terms, due to the first construction materials that came out old.
You show me some terms that have only 1-X-2 in them. Let's Bet is not just 1X2. So some such terms would be useless for someone who plays under-over, score etc.
And tell you something? As shown by @nmpropo the value is hidden in other bets and not there.
I agree that it suits you, but for the masses it is not something they will use. In addition, prehistory goes for a walk in some terms. For example, in the old days in Propo, everyone chased the derivatives, left a derivative blank and got a sure 12, for example if you played 7-4-2, then 6-5-2, 8-3-2, 7-3-3 etc they gave you 12. Here the 12 no longer plays, either 1 catch or 12, one and the same.

That's the reason I did not put it, not because it's difficult.

Thanks for the answer. I showed the production tables only as an example, and nothing to do with the model. I will give you an example that you also mentioned for ..... nmpropo ....... says that we have gives us 15 halves
1-0 ..... 0 .... 0
and we make them triple

1-0.....0-0....0-1
1-0.....0-0....0-1
1-0.....0-0....0-1
1-0.....0-0....0-1
1-0.....0-0....0-1
1-0.....0-0....0-1
1-0.....0-0....0-1
1-0.....0-0....0-1
1-0.....0-0....0-1
1-0.....0-0....0-1
1-0.....0-0....0-1
1-0.....0-0....0-1
1-0.....0-0....0-1
1-0.....0-0....0-1
1-0.....0-0....0-1

Now I want the producers to give terms on them!

If you understand so far let me continue!

I understand, but again you think in terms of prep.
Why have the same options in 15 games? If I wanted to play in 1 match of the 15 points 1-0, 1-1, 0-1 what would you have as a choice of derivative?

Reactions: SERRES and stxma
If there is one thing you may need, it is first-second-third-fourth points.

But even these are easily given with basic columns.

Fortunately or unfortunately, most construction workers are accustomed to playing with Propo terms, due to the first construction materials that came out old.
You show me some terms that have only 1-X-2 in them. Let's Bet is not just 1X2. So some such terms would be useless for someone who plays under-over, score etc.
And tell you something? As shown by @nmpropo the value is hidden in other bets and not there.
I agree that it suits you, but for the masses it is not something they will use. In addition, prehistory goes for a walk in some terms. For example, in the old days in Propo, everyone chased the derivatives, left a derivative blank and got a sure 12, for example if you played 7-4-2, then 6-5-2, 8-3-2, 7-3-3 etc they gave you 12. Here the 12 no longer plays, either 1 catch or 12, one and the same.

That's the reason I did not put it, not because it's difficult.
Larry have you tried producing columns with column length 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 etc (I do not recommend it) based on 1X2 percentages to give the column length eg quadruplets and ask how many columns you want, hypothetically 40 and based on the percentages to produces columns, do tests with previous real events that have come see results.
1567264249710.png

Give an example to understand.
Larry have you tried producing columns with column length 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 etc (I do not recommend it) based on 1X2 percentages to give the column length eg quadruplets and ask how many columns you want, hypothetically 40 and based on the percentages to produces columns, do tests with previous real events that have come see results.
View attachment 26577
Give an example if you want.

Depending on the probability of making columns which are the most likely? For example, if I have 2 triples with odds of 40-40-20 and 50-30-20 and I ask for 3 columns, will it make 11, 1X, X1?
What role does column length play?

Depending on the probability of making columns which are the most likely? For example, if I have 2 triples with odds of 40-40-20 and 50-30-20 and I ask for 3 columns, will it make 11, 1X, X1?
What role does column length play?
The columns are based on percentages but random example with the percentages yours gave X-1 1-X 2-2
Column length = if you are playing a couple of fours etc. this is the column length.
Don't dismiss it it just takes more matches to work properly.
And something else all developers probably use the same algorithm for this to someone or some
matches distorts the system ie you play 60 30 10 and does it eg 40-50-10.
This problem was solved by a friend who called his brother in America
big math head told him some routine and all i asked for 13 triples to have deviation
percentages from 1% to 5%. Unfortunately I lost the hard drive talking 35-40 years ago I do not remember

Reactions: SERRES and stxma
Do you give percentages, ask for length and then how is the production of columns done?

Do you give percentages, ask for length and then how is the production of columns done?
Here I raise my hands I do not know how I just told my developer to play percentages
and he did
Mr. George, because the subject has preoccupied me as well, can you say exactly what we are asking for in an acceptable column when you ask, for example, 70-20-10? Your answer may be helpful.

Or does it have to do, for example, if we have 100 columns of 15 points, so 100 * 15 = 1500 total and on them the distribution?

Last edited:

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...