Worry

kastanias

12 Apr 2020
Good morning. During this time I played betting on the internet making many deposits with a debit card of Piraeus. The day before yesterday, the director of Piraeus called me from the branch of the store and asked me about the movement of the account. I didn't ask her much what I just asked her if there was a problem and she told me no. But why did I call her who suggested it to her? I'm very worried. If anyone knows let me know. Thanks

okonski

5 Feb 2012
HIMALAYAS
simply. at this time the banks do not have much movement in the accounts and it is logical that this movement seems "strange" to them and they considered it reasonable to inform you, as they did, this.

kastanias

12 Apr 2020
simply. at this time the banks do not have much movement in the accounts and it is logical that this movement seems "strange" to them and they considered it reasonable to inform you, as they did, this.
Thank you very much for your time to answer me. I just went crazy reading the difference for a sale and various such and for monitoring by the tax authorities. I am lost in the final of this whole process. I lost my original capital. But who gave the order to open my account? That's why I'm worried I've lost my sleep. Have you generally heard that something similar has happened to someone else? I don't think the tax office will call me for a check;

kastanias

12 Apr 2020
Thank you very much for your time to answer me. I just went crazy reading the difference for a sale and various such and for monitoring by the tax authorities. I am lost in the final of this whole process. I lost my original capital. But who gave the order to open my account? That's why I'm worried I've lost my sleep. Have you generally heard that something similar has happened to someone else? I don't think the tax office will call me for a check;
Sorry I'm tired of my questions you understand ...

okonski

5 Feb 2012
HIMALAYAS
ok, don't worry about the issue with the bank, as far as the issue of the company is concerned, only if you did something illegal for them to sue.

kastanias

12 Apr 2020
ok, don't worry about the issue with the bank, as far as the issue of the company is concerned, only if you did something illegal for them to sue.
My cousin had just transferred the money I played to the bank in early March to pay off some loans and other obligations, but with the lifting of the loans and the closing speech, I was horrified by the coronation and the crushing of everything. That's why I'm afraid they might confuse my cousin, who was transferred to me by the man, and the tax office is looking for him to do the laundry. What to say. Of course, my cousin is very comfortable because he has used it, he doesn't need to justify the transfer of money.

kastanias

12 Apr 2020
My cousin had just transferred the money I played to the bank in early March to pay off some loans and other obligations, but with the lifting of the loans and the closing speech, I was horrified by the coronation and the crushing of everything. That's why I'm afraid they might confuse my cousin, who was transferred to me by the man, and the tax office is looking for him to do the laundry. What to say. Of course, my cousin is very comfortable because he has used it, he doesn't need to justify the transfer of money.
I'm not afraid of the bank, I'm afraid of the tax office

goal2

25 Apr 2016
I'm not afraid of the bank, I'm afraid of the tax office
Well, you're scared. If nothing has changed since last year:
Bank deposit and viva wallet deposits are considered expenses.
The amounts of withdrawals are not even counted.
Count how much money you have deposited and how much you declare to the tax office as income.
And then ask your accountant, he will tell you what to do.

goal2

25 Apr 2016
Let me tell you otherwise. Let's say you are unemployed and declare 0 income, and you deposited € 10.000 with the card and made € 25.000 withdrawals again on the card.
If you get profit certificates and declare the earned € 15.000 income or even € 10.000 from them, you get rid of it or you probably don't get involved anywhere and nobody deals with you.
If you declare 0 income you are likely to be involved.

kastanias

12 Apr 2020
Let me tell you otherwise. Let's say you are unemployed and declare 0 income, and you deposited € 10.000 with the card and made € 25.000 withdrawals again on the card.
If you get profit certificates and declare the earned € 15.000 income or even € 10.000 from them, you get rid of it or you probably don't get involved anywhere and nobody deals with you.
If you declare 0 income you are likely to be involved.
First of all, thank you. Look at how the thing is. On March 4, my cousin put 2000 euros in the bank. Of these, 1000 euros I used for betting. However, on April 1, 490 euros came in from my salary. Let me tell you that the card I used is debit and is my payroll. From the whole process of depositing in a provider and withdrawing profits from my initial capital, I deposited a total of about 4000 in a provider and I undertook a total of 2700 from a provider. That is, I lost about 1300 euros. So why should I have a problem?

kastanias

12 Apr 2020
First of all, thank you. Look at how the thing is. On March 4, my cousin put 2000 euros in the bank. Of these, 1000 euros I used for betting. However, on April 1, 490 euros came in from my salary. Let me tell you that the card I used is debit and is my payroll. From the whole process of depositing in a provider and withdrawing profits from my initial capital, I deposited a total of about 4000 in a provider and I undertook a total of 2700 from a provider. That is, I lost about 1300 euros. So why should I have a problem?
As far as my deposits are concerned, all my years are zero

ChrisBekris

7 Dec 2012
If the bookmaker is licensed in the country where you live, you will never have a problem. And at worst, you declare "addicted", that is, that you borrowed from a relative to cover your ... passion!

kastanias

12 Apr 2020
If the bookmaker is licensed in the country where you live, you will never have a problem. And at worst, you declare "addicted", that is, that you borrowed from a relative to cover your ... passion!
Good evening my friend. The providers I made deposits are pame stoixima and stoiximan. That is, the initial amount of capital was 1000 euros and 490 from payroll. The total deposits that appear in the providers may be 4000 but I returned to the card with withdrawals of about 2700 and I reloaded them again so that the deposits would gradually reach 4000. amount of 200 euros to have on the card. So I'm lost 1300 euros. How can I be lost and have a problem. I ask you why I don't have my own accountant to advise him. My brother makes my statement whenever you understand what to say to him. It will end me

ChrisBekris

7 Dec 2012
Good evening my friend. The providers I made deposits are pame stoixima and stoiximan. That is, the initial amount of capital was 1000 euros and 490 from payroll. The total deposits that appear in the providers may be 4000 but I returned to the card with withdrawals of about 2700 and I reloaded them again so that the deposits would gradually reach 4000. amount of 200 euros to have on the card. So I'm lost 1300 euros. How can I be lost and have a problem. I ask you why I don't have my own accountant to advise him. My brother makes my statement whenever you understand what to say to him. It will end me
The numbers you say are OK for the Authorities, but the way I read your story is probably a lot for your pocket. So I advise you to play smaller amounts.

kastanias

12 Apr 2020
The numbers you say are OK for the Authorities, but the way I read your story is probably a lot for your pocket. So I advise you to play smaller amounts.
Thank you. You're right, but my closure weighed her down and I fell in love. I just want to explain to you that it may have appeared through banks that I made a deposit of 4000 euros, but in fact if you put in the withdrawals that I made and made a deposit again, I am also at least 1300 euros. Unfortunately, gambling is not curable. That is, he advises me to calm down or look for it. I have lost my sleep because I don't think I did anything illegal, I lost my money. And what I'm most afraid of is not to confuse the man who helped me with his money and find his trouble

• 17:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Germany (C) - Greece (C)
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • San Pauli - Osnabrück
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Wolfsburg - Werder Bremen
  • 21:45
    Novasports 4HD
    • Brentford - KPR