Exchange of views with a trader

Answer: Exchange of views with a trader

In Asian, they will not set limits for you, but as I have said before, if you play in closing odds, how much will your expected profit fall? Enough to a lot
You will also have fewer options than sports, basically football

Do you want to give us one of the last coupons you played pregame recently. No photo and such. Simple indication

Young boys and her game with the grassroots that had its first game

In Asian, they will not set limits for you, but as I have said before, if you play in closing odds, how much will your expected profit fall? Enough to a lot
You will also have fewer options than sports, basically football

You have a problem with money in Asian you can not justify it because it is considered illegal

You have a problem with money in Asian you can not justify it because it is considered illegal
Obviously you are illegal, but legally if you have won you are playing with an expiration date as you will not have any account left
Because in another name to open it is illegal again and you can not justify the money you will earn
So it does not matter if you are playing in an illegal book or playing under another name

Reactions: goal2

Yes you have a huge problem, they do not give you a certificate of profits .... while the other legal ones give .. : twis:.

But who obliges you to transfer the money from your wallet to a bank and you do not withdraw it with the card and in fact with a card in another name, oo?

Okay bravo you are smart! you found it and I was looking for a way and I could not think of it. Dude, with this logic I open an offshore Bulgaria, I open an account in whatever company I like, I play from VPN Greece and the whole Greek state makes it air for me. That is, the question is to find the poustia or to do our job properly?
You can not do your job properly, you do it with an expiration date as it is now

Balaton, betting is the only bet you can not make now, but for a long time, playing with your own name. The abusive terms of the companies forbid it. Of course, this is unfair, but no one cares .. So the companies make incredible tricks towards the professionals.

The situation has reached the point of no return and to be a professional can not be done otherwise unless he commits a crime. A professional is no longer given the option to exist and be completely legal, as he once was. So either you leave or you still exist illegally ..

https://www.naftemporiki.gr/finance/story/1318598/ypo-elegxo-oi-sunallages-apo-1000-euro

How do you justify 1000 euros or more from unlicensed Asian companies? And I do not even know if there will be a case of criminal prosecution

There are three ways,

1) you pick it up in your wallet and pick it up with your ATM card (something that will not last for long, of course, they will end soon),

2) you make a bank account in "strange" countries and you put your money with whatever risk this entails. From there on I will not tell you how to bring them to Greece, because they will put us in, but you know that there are ways.

3) One trades the money of Asia by betting on OPAP, losing part of your profit but having legal profits in Greece (which still has a risk)

Okay bravo you are smart! you found it and I was looking for a way and I could not think of it. Dude, with this logic I open an offshore Bulgaria, I open an account in whatever company I like, I play from VPN Greece and the whole Greek state makes it air for me. That is, the question is to find the poustia or to do our job properly?

OK cancel the other, now I understand what you are saying.

So you want to do your job properly? You play your 3 euros at 365. Especially in something live you can play in every change of line. I remember once I got an Egyptian and I wanted an ace, it gave somewhere 1.80. I played all the handicaps from 0 to -1, dnb, ace, next goal etc etc I had managed to play 160 euros with 3 euros and I lost them : emb:

If you want to win legally in betting in Greece, there is only one way, to play OPAP, knowing that at 1.90 you will get 1.75 and thinking that "I play because he will win the point and not because he has valium". I think something like that does not take you very far. And in Asia you now have a hard time winning if you do not limit the range of your bets and do not become strict enough with yourself in betting and choices.

Personally, today I played a bet in Asia after 3 days. I am sitting and playing OPAP, chasing 4s, 5s and 6s, etc., our party was spoiled, Real the day before yesterday did not bring 4-6. Time will pass until something is found that is worth boring in Asia.

Reactions: mporeli

OK cancel the other, now I understand what you are saying.

So you want to do your job properly? You play your 3 euros at 365. Especially in something live you can play in every change of line. I remember once I got an Egyptian and I wanted an ace, it gave somewhere 1.80. I played all the handicaps from 0 to -1, dnb, ace, next goal etc etc I had managed to play 160 euros with 3 euros and I lost them : emb:

If you want to win legally in betting in Greece, there is only one way, to play OPAP, knowing that at 1.90 you will get 1.75 and thinking that "I play because he will win the point and not because he has valium". I think something like that does not take you very far. And in Asia you now have a hard time winning if you do not limit the range of your bets and do not become strict enough with yourself in betting and choices.

Personally, today I played a bet in Asia after 3 days. I am sitting and playing OPAP, chasing 4s, 5s and 6s, etc., our party was spoiled, Real the day before yesterday did not bring 4-6. Time will pass until something is found that is worth boring in Asia.

if you can delete any mnm from your mail let me ask you something

Yes, I told you that you accept to lose performance and profit to be clean. You can not make money from the bet or have a steady profit with the options offered by the Greek market. You have to go illegal. It is essentially what anyone who is economically active in the country does. The freelancer, for example, loses a profit in order to be legal and not be run by the SDOE.

Yes, OPAP will leave you, but you will go to 10 to 15 different agencies. I have done it several times. And OK, Bruges is a race that will get a 150 euro bet per ticket, your job is easier. Some other games that require 50 and 75 euros max bet otherwise it is approved and we throw 5-6 cards in a row ... there to see how free they are.

There are 2-3 legal companies here that have 365 software. In all sports except football their odds are a mirror of 365. Unfortunately in football they have a bigger rake in most markets. You accepted the limit not from the 365 but from one of the 300 traders that it has. They told you, it is a decision of one of the traders ... What to chase? Now why did he put a limit on you? The probable cause is that you considered your playing dangerous, always based on how much you played.

Dude ganian i have read all the pages of the topic that are extremely interesting, I wish I could participate when the discussion took place, now I only read. It has been a long time since this post but I was impressed and I wanted to ask you which 2-3 companies you are legally referring to. I have searched several but I have not found any. We are not only interested in football but also in other sports, could you enlighten me? Of course any point of view is welcome, to open our eyes a little, green is not the only company in the world.

Dude ganian i have read all the pages of the topic that are extremely interesting, I wish I could participate when the discussion took place, now I only read. It has been a long time since this post but I was impressed and I wanted to ask you which 2-3 companies you are legally referring to. I have searched several but I have not found any. We are not only interested in football but also in other sports, could you enlighten me? Of course any point of view is welcome, to open our eyes a little, green is not the only company in the world.
I do not understand exactly what you are asking

I do not understand exactly what you are asking

Sorry if I was not understanding guys, I ask what are the other 2-3 legitimate companies that have the same software and therefore identical odds with the 365 in all sports except football, in which they have a slightly larger rake. If we eat limit in green, that is, what are the alternatives to find the same range of games and the same odds ..

And of course in football where 365 gives odds in some exotic leagues that some others do not offer, I would not mind a little bigger rake, as long as I find the games : eye:

He is obviously asking where else he will play strange sports that will not limit him. Let's say Indian basketball as the saying goes or China etc

Ertzan we do not save the limit in softbooks anyway, let's say we want to find a temporary alternative ...

Last edited:

Sorry if I was not understanding guys, I ask what are the other 2-3 legitimate companies that have the same software and therefore identical odds with the 365 in all sports except football, in which they have a slightly larger rake. If we eat limit in green, that is, what are the alternatives to find the same range of games and the same odds ..

And of course in football where 365 gives odds in some exotic leagues that some others do not offer, I would not mind a little bigger rake, as long as I find the games : eye:

He is obviously asking where else he will play strange sports that will not limit him. Let's say Indian basketball as the saying goes or China etc

Ertzan we do not save the limit in softbooks anyway, let's say we want to find a temporary alternative ...
I have not seen the same interface in another company, you eat the limitation even with a 4-digit profit wherever you go if you play such things and you have a profit, there is no solution to this, you play with an expiration date

Arbtrage bonuses I do not care either, for me money is wasted arbing when you bet on an ace in a soft book with odds of 2,50 and the point makes a bang from kilometers that it will fall below 2.00, and you cover at the same time in another book that has dropped the point, and you get crumbs of 2% that are just for sure, while if you take a risk and do not cover at the moment, you will have the opportunity to do it with a strong profit many times over 10% of the total bet and 30% on the initial bet of 2.50 in the next few hours or days when the point will have fallen and you will do the coverage at a super odds.
I do not like live either. I want to have some time to study the match.
Pregame opening odds is the perfect game for me. The bookmakers make the big mistakes there. Even in big leagues where they are supposed to know the teams. But they do not know, or rather to put it more correctly in the set of odds they get they have not sat to calculate possible rotation or neutral seats or injured players or other details (many matches and it makes sense to do so). I'm not just talking about opening οdds to 365 (although she makes mistakes) but also to other companies before 365 opens
What you say is true, add that in opening odds playing the mistakes after 10 bets they send you hugs

Yes, if you do the gangster as you describe it, you will endure more, as if you have just reached a profit (say 1000 - 2000 euros) playing alone and especially in unpublished leagues and sports where the mistakes are clearly more often you have shot
So we conclude as always that by playing the legal ones you have an expiration date on your game if you play like that

Did you try to play just that, points in opening odds and everyone put a limit on you after 10 bets? Or did you just hear it somewhere?
Be careful. I'm not talking about errors in forgotten odds etc nor about arbitrage, nor about gossip to find 16 odds instead of 1,60 from a software error in a company.
I mean to play them straight, to have all those who have opened odds have a point for example in case 3 and you to play it in this odds, expecting a drop in the coming days.
If this is exactly what happened to you, how much did you play each time and what deposits did you make.
The 1000-2000 euros that you say is the "cutter" of the book is relevant. You can eat a limit of 3.000 losses (it has happened to me) and in another company you can eat it well over € 5.000 net profit or even continue to play even though you have these profits (and these have happened to me and not in a single company)

Even if it is as you say, that is, as soon as you write profits of 1000-2.000 € to fall the limit, it would hurt you if you did this in 30 companies and earn 45 kilos as long as it lasted;
You do not find mistakes only in the unreported championships. From A French Premier League Russian Champions League Europa League are some points I currently have in open betting.

The profit you will make will obviously not spoil you, I just say that you have an expiration date
Look, when let's say I register now in a company, playing, say, 10 years, I will not make a deposit of 10 euros
I will make say 100, my first bet will be 100 euros eg in an Indian game that from 2,0 odds will become 1,5 and generally all bets will be in this style, if you reach your capital 500 euros will you start playing 200 euros in singles, after you are read you will play in the majority of cases with a serious advantage in opening odds and you will have a steady profit, believe me you have eaten a shot very soon, obviously I speak from personal experience, I do not know what happens to others
Lost to eat block I do not know why to do, does not make sense
Also add the following, Opap on the Internet does the same thing, with a bargain lock

Last edited:

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
    Ertzan Ertzan: First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980...