Exchange of views with a trader

stpsilan

25 Oct 2017
Answer: Exchange of views with a trader

It is and it makes sense.
You are registered with 365 6 deposits 500 every time, 20-30 200 bets every time, all value points that are shuffled from 3.00 to 2.20. But you are going to drop into a series that does not show the points you played and you go 0 balance and winnings are transferred to the sharps you have made the covers. Where you have 3.000 left in 365 and you are in your money, you are all in 3 points with one haleric on each one, the odds drop but no win points. The 20-30 bets you played earned 365 3 but the sample was small, and it's only certain that in 500 on 1000 in time, you will give them the rake if every point you play at 3,00 ends in 2.20.
Indeed in this case it is explained, logical to clog you

goal2

25 Apr 2016

Also add the following, Opap on the Internet does the same thing, with a bargain lock
Logically, he only does it if he sees a winner. Because to do it in a game just because they are worthless if they have a profit or not, they probably do not care about them. 15% ganita does not mess with anything.

stpsilan

25 Oct 2017

Logically, he only does it if he sees a winner. Because to do it in a game just because they are worthless if they have a profit or not, they probably do not care about them. 15% ganita does not mess with anything.
With profits it makes it sure, now what do you want to find with such a ganita I do not know, difficult, and it is a little champions available in Honolulu to avoid the fat mistakes of strange championships

goal2

25 Apr 2016

With profits it makes it sure, now what do you want to find with such a ganita I do not know, difficult, and it is a little champions available in Honolulu to avoid the fat mistakes of strange championships
You are also in a company with 15% ganite. You will have less value but you will have.
It has to fall a lot.
But the problem is probably not just in the ganate, but mainly at the opening date OPAP.Only recently I played Azi-Orenburg, I played it last Friday twice at 2.75 + odds on 6 -8% racers. The game ended a few hours ago, yesterday and this morning the double had fallen below 2.00 .. That's what it was since last Friday OPAP even with 15% ganitas would be worth it, it would have it in 2.50. But I think I have to put it on Tuesdays today. Friday at the voucher, where it would be fallen
Last edited:

stpsilan

25 Oct 2017

You are also in a company with 15% ganite. You will have less value but you will have.
It has to fall a lot.
But the problem is probably not just in the ganate, but mainly at the opening date OPAP.Only recently I played Azi-Orenburg, I played it last Friday twice at 2.75 + odds on 6 -8% racers. The game ended a few hours ago, yesterday and this morning the double had fallen below 2.00 .. That's what it was since last Friday OPAP even with 15% ganitas would be worth it, it would have it in 2.50. But I think I have to put it on Tuesdays today. Friday at the voucher, where it would be fallen
What you are describing is the difference between those who cling to Europe with Asia
If you played Asia the game would open straight to 2,00 one day before you would not play it
So summarizing:
Europe = Play at opening odds = fixed bet = barring and game with expiration date
Elsewhere = Game in closing odds = much more profitable and much smaller = not blocking you
Reactions: FunBet

Grim Reaper

4 Sep 2006

(unless you expect a drop) and the moment you play will not arb arb.
Let's assume you have the way to get good odds at the opening that will be on the way and will start now.
You do not need the 24 or 30 companies that exist now, with 3-5 you do your job. Whenever you eat in another one. In this way, until you get out of it you will have been over for a year, do not tell you even 2 years + .Expected to play an 10throughs friends you need.
The theory is all right. In fact, from 24-30 15-18 will find ways to delay your payments or even not pay you (that's what happens in Greece, even from the "serious" companies). All this creates a problem because the liquidity is limited, you can not open to other companies because you do not know if you have lost your money or not, while you start to abuse the other companies you have and you will get some limit, you will not end up the success you expect to have and you will be much lower than you could be.

It has happened to me that I have an account that has kept 2 days and an account that holds 2 for years. Everything depends on the situation in which you find the trender and whether you will play in a game that has been given and 2-3 testestrades and has been nailed by many people and those who played it will flee together. She wants funnels too.
Reactions: goal2

PGE

14 Apr 2013

the rise of the Ace in Xanthi-PAO started ... open at 1.69-1.70 ..... the monkey that opened it up I think the same day with the rest is the nobite at 1.94 and it stays stable.
you see value in 2; for betting now and closing later when it has fallen a lot (if it fades).
One more thing......
about a few days before the game opens the returns;
what criteria do you use to understand if any point at some point will start falling?
Reactions: goal2

Blackened

14 Oct 2013

With Paris, they shared another gift to Gennaris in Lyon-Paris with DNB 1 at ... 11 !!! The Ace in 14 and the double in 1,15 are like and playing with Genium. The 1 dnb in 365 was closed at 3,75.
And above all, we say, '11ary' is not enough to pay for 94 '2-1'

Reactions: BetLaden and goal2

stpsilan

25 Oct 2017

TIPBET.jpg

Block message from tipbet, each has its own separate message

stpsilan

25 Oct 2017

If there was a stake in any Zimbabwe or B Ukraine, it is still in a new account, 15 -50 euro.
If you look at another high championship then it's probably blocked, as you say.
It is assumed that they are blocked, leaving much more ahead in the same market

stpsilan

25 Oct 2017

This Tipbet, however, has other innovations in limitation other than its own message that you say. Before you show this message, clicking 150 € bet automatically shows 100. Before he did that he had it on 500
I did not notice this to me, just this message was coming out, I was not changing my stake from the beginning

giannisss796

12 Nov 2016

The theory is all right. In fact, from 24-30 15-18 will find ways to delay your payments or even not pay you (that's what happens in Greece, even from the "serious" companies). All this creates a problem because the liquidity is limited, you can not open to other companies because you do not know if you have lost your money or not, while you start to abuse the other companies you have and you will get some limit, you will not end up the success you expect to have and you will be much lower than you could be.

It has happened to me that I have an account that has kept 2 days and an account that holds 2 for years. Everything depends on the situation in which you find the trender and whether you will play in a game that has been given and 2-3 testestrades and has been nailed by many people and those who played it will flee together. She wants funnels too.
Grim Reaper if you can erase some personal messages because you are full; I would like to send you a personal message

Grim Reaper

4 Sep 2006

You have written to me 2-3, copy it from the fibon:

[h = 3] The Inbox contains 2 messages.
You have 2 stored messages, from a set of 100 allowed. [/ H]

Pro

25 Feb 2012

Question and whoever has good experience accepting his help.
Let's play the LA Liga game on Sunday 21: 00 with odds set on Monday 2,60 3,20 2, 70.
On Friday, 1,95 4,00 5,00 was set up.
If I play 5000 euro on Ace with 1,95 and pass the bet I'm in danger of limiting?
If I play 5000 Euro in double with 5,00 and I'm in danger of limiting?

herrera

4 Feb 2020
Good evening to the company. I would also like my friend to send me pm information about brokers

apophasic

13 Feb 2020
I read all the messages of the trader with great dedication and pleasure as it gave very interesting
information and some of its members asked very useful and practical questions (eg someone asked him what is the most effective way to play), also his style was polite, pleasant and he answered all the questions willingly and informatively.

But I noticed a discrepancy, many people asked him about the limits and the closed accounts,
He replied to everyone that they close the arb and those who systematically exploit their mistakes,
that players who play straight have no reason to worry etc.
but at some point he said that if you earn a lot the risk section will close you, that's where I lost it.

Beyond that, I was asked how it was then, in the "golden age" of betting, he said of an Italian alan who had 8000 arb accounts.
and what finally happened to the Russians and Scandinavians who said (in 2016) that they intended to open up to the Greek market

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Bochum - Kiello
  • 16:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Eintracht Frankfurt - Freiburg
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Fortuna Dσελsseldorf - Schalke
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • 2020 Formula 1 Virtual GP Series

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    cosmicsports Forum Bot: Cosmicsports has launched a new theme called "Site for set up games" on ...