Exchanges - Betfair Turnovers

Grace you are right in what you say that there are many fake dropping odds, I say for a few years I deal with cash flows in the bet and gradually in the last year I am quite lost, however there is no method to ever understand the fall is fake and when stinks I understand that it is not your type but I wanted opinions on this topic, I do not know if the issue goes away with the thread and I need to open a new one, but in general I would like a discussion or opinions on the odds, for example I know rlm as a tactic but since I do not have a serious source for turnovers again from what I get, what do you think are the right conditions to follow a drop in performance and when to avoid it? I am waiting for the answers and thanks for the previous replies!

I wanted opinions on this topic, I do not know if the issue goes away with the thread and I need to open a new one, but in general I would like a discussion or opinions on performance drops, for example I know rlm as a tactic but since I have some serious source for turnovers again from I get,

I suggest you open one
there are pages showing the odds drops
oddsportal
And much more

I tried a few times to bet on the criterion of falling odds
some I won others I lost
I did not find any substantial advantage so I left it

Performance drops from time to time have been quite profitable for me especially a period when certain patterns in htft were confirmed more often than their performance but this over time became more difficult and at this time the drops observed in the majority are not even confirmed and I believe that there is some method or some criteria with which you can easily avoid mistakes from fake drops, but since I do not know more and I go to the forum since there are definitely users who have the necessary experience to answer it

The lower the liquidity in a market, the easier it is to manipulate prices, so that one can easily be misled. to try to manipulate supply and demand, so that the puppet enters the game and increase turnover and volatility. Also point point forecasting and trend forecasting are different, based on flows, supply and demand. and the turnovers from different books existed and again no one could make a point, since it is impossible for companies to give the quality data (eg smart money and sharp bettors at what prices they entered and when) that would make sense so that conclusions can be drawn. Also, it is something different for a bet to fall due to a bet than to fall due to a change in the rating of companies, from a new one, etc. As we approach the beginning of the event south and in live, the limits go up, since the companies have the data to give the prices they consider right. There are even assumptions from the top companies in the area (which control and guide the market), that many times they are exposed without In my opinion, you should not follow a drop in yield and if you do, just have evidence that the price will fall as much as possible. (if a yield falls from 2.00 to 1.70, in the long run you will be lost if you buy at 1.70, but if the fall continues at 1.50-1.40 etc, you will be ok, of course not as much as the one who bought in the original yield)

You approach it in the trading phase to see the fall before it happens and trade it the other way around when the reverse odds go up due to the fall of the original bet, the point is that I can not find a reliable source for turnovers since through it you could sharp bettors and their bets, I am impressed that such data are given for American sports but nba nfl etc and based on the performance movement you can definitely distinguish the smart bets in European football there is nothing similar to the zcode rlm that to show European turnovers and not American turnovers for European football?

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...