Novibet exclusion

ionsk

19 Nov 2020
Good evening to the company,

I would like to present another problem that obviously arose at the time of taking the profits.

So I open a new account, send identification directly and make a deposit from a friend's debit card where he has excluded himself from his profile months ago in the same company. The time comes for the identification of the card where they tell me to send them and the identity card of the holder where the deposit was made, etc. The whole profile seems identified, I play normally until the moment I press withdraw and I see that I have been blocked.

Rain the mil. At first they did not say why. In the first phase, they claimed that her deposit card had been made by a person under 21. (14/11/1994) Well, I say with such mathematical logic, they will ask me for money as well .. Anyway, we passed this where they finally decide that the issue is the self-exclusion that had taken place in the profile. Where in my opinion they are not clear in the terms of use since all the documents have been sent.

. 2.8 In particular, we do not allow our customers to do any of the following:
  • To deposit money by credit card which a customer is not authorized to use or knowingly to withdraw money from such a card in any other way, by colluding with a third party in order to do so.

In the meantime, the same card has been used again in other accounts, apparently without any profit, and they just took it normally.
I would like your lights if a solution can be found.

Yours sincerely,

Good evening. No solution is one of the thousand things and they always become the same.

When we open an account, we open an online book exclusively with our own data, we make a deposit with our own data and withdraw with our own data, this is a LAW for all companies. But he does not have this thing for me either.

Good evening. No solution is one of the thousand things and they always become the same.

When we open an account, we open an online book exclusively with our own data, we make a deposit with our own data and withdraw with our own data, this is a LAW for all companies. But he does not have this thing for me either.
so if it is so then no approval should be given when the deposit is made in another name. nor to request further identification. They have also already benefited from previous deposits without it being shown anywhere that it is prohibited.

When we open an account we open in an online book exclusively with our own data, we make a deposit with our own data and withdraw with our own data this is a LAW. But he does not have this thing for me either.
so if it is so then no approval should be given when the deposit is made in another name. nor to request further identification. They have also already benefited from previous deposits without it being shown anywhere that it is prohibited.
You were obviously taken advantage of
Go to the link below

find where novibet is and make your complaints if you are right otherwise you cry and next time you make sure everything is yours

Request to return all deposits from this card from the day of foreclosure until today ....
They wrongly allowed a deposit to be made by an excluded player.

Reactions: ionsk
In the meantime, the same card has been used again in other accounts

That is, I, like Grace Kelly, play in Novibet and for my own reasons (= I have taken the bucket on my shoulder) I ask for self-exclusion. All nice so far. And then I go and open it others (this is the most epic of the whole issue, as it is more than 2) accounts in Novibet and I make a deposit with the same card with the self-excluded name.
They do not do that even in the third grade. Not to mention the First.

That is, if you were the company, how would you perceive this ??

OBVIOUSLY and he should not have accepted the deposits from that card from the beginning, but he found an opportunity to "chew" you a little more money since he knew that in case you win and ask for a withdrawal, there was not one in the two cases to pay you and he would have everything the law of the world with its part. That is, think that he does not pay others and others while he is 100000% unjust, will he pay now that you have fallen into the trap and that you have obviously violated the rules ?? Well played, Novi.

Good morning to you too

Reactions: magon and Ertzan
That is, I, like Grace Kelly, play in Novibet and for my own reasons (= I have taken the bucket on my shoulder) I ask for self-exclusion. All nice so far. And then I go and open it others (this is the most epic of the whole issue, as it is more than 2) accounts in Novibet and I make a deposit with the same card with the self-excluded name.
They do not do that even in the third grade. Not to mention the First.

That is, if you were the company, how would you perceive this ??

OBVIOUSLY and he should not have accepted the deposits from that card from the beginning, but he found an opportunity to "chew" you a little more money since he knew that in case you win and ask for a withdrawal, there was not one in the two cases to pay you and he would have everything the law of the world with its part. That is, think that he does not pay others and others while he is 100000% unjust, will he pay now that you have fallen into the trap and that you have obviously violated the rules ?? Well played, Novi.

Good morning to you too
No one else opened an account. the card was simply used 2-3 times while a self-excluding account was used in two different cases. It seems to me that this chewing gum is not negligible because as it is understood, self-exclusion has no meaning since the procedure is not controlled at the time of deposit.

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...