Since you inspired your USERNAME?

tullamore

Banned
8 Nov 2011
Re: How did you inspire your USERNAME?

thank you very amantino! and so I think older but finally know that the boys have disappointed me (and more than once) .. the ball and the music ever !!

You will change your mind when you understand that the concept of chickens enters the element of companionship and love. Soccer and everything else is good, filling our day, but up there.
Στις 11.30 το βράδυ της Τετάρτης που τελειώνει το champions league θα ζητάς την "γκόμενα" να την πάρεις αγκαλιά και να κοιμηθείς μαζί της.
And be sure that there is no one who is not disappointed by the chicks.

friendly, a romantic tullamore

nikitas

9 Nov 2005
WHERE PLAYS WITH YOU AND YOU

tullamore dew is the well-known whiskey. It was the first one I really liked when I finally got to try different things. Of course on the way I discovered that it was not the best I had tried.
Then I learned about Tullamore Town and slowly, as I had a tendency to escape to Eire, I began to think I was not a Greek, but an Irishman. When one day I said to my mother, he replied that I was not supposed to go to study because I was doing bad guys ... and my mind is not working.

(Irish-Celtic, alto Cetlics their laughteri ...)

We did not expect anything else.: bask:: bask:: bask:: bask:: bask:: bask:and one more: bask:until 8!

tullamore

Banned
8 Nov 2011

We did not expect anything else.: bask:: bask:: bask:: bask:: bask:: bask:and one more: bask:until 8!

you are looking everywhere to find something that looks innocent, but it's a spinning 100%.
Where do you know that I have a tattoo clover that you know that Notre Dame is called Irish, that you know that I hear Dubliners and Flogging Molly, that you know I like when I see Irish flags in the junction of the jar (though I doubt if you know the word more) that you know I do not have a team with your team?
Of course you do not know it, since you are stuck in mind

Reactions: (giorgio)

nikitas

9 Nov 2005

1.psyou get everywhere to find something that looks innocent, but it's rocking 100%.
2.How do you know that I have a tattoo clover that you know that Notre Dame is called Irish, that you know that I hear Dubliners and Flogging Molly, that you know I enjoy when I see Irish flags in the jar's pit (though I doubt if you know him because most of them) 3. Do you know I do not have a team with your team?
Of course you do not know it, since you are stuck in mind

1. all you understand is a literate letter you read: eye:

2. which I know about. Now you say it!

3. this was not the case at all.
: bask:: bask:: bask:: bask:: bask:: bask:and one more : bask:until 8's claim!

footballmania

13 Dec 2011

... You will change your mind when you understand that the concept of chickens enters the element of companionship and love. Soccer and everything else is good, filling our day, but up there.
Στις 11.30 το βράδυ της Τετάρτης που τελειώνει το champions league θα ζητάς την "γκόμενα" να την πάρεις αγκαλιά και να κοιμηθείς μαζί της.
And be sure that there is no one who is not disappointed by the chicks.
friendly, a romantic tullamore ....

Dear tullamore, you are right but my buddy does not know the story. However, I believe that there are right women but they are scarce ...
Thank you so much for a good year to have a lot of madness, toys, profits and love!

bet over it

19 Jan 2012
Valia Calda

My own nick I thought as follows:
1) My favorite bet is over

2) It is a combination of two phrases that usually accompany my bets:

ΠΡΙΝ: Ωραίο οβεράκι αυτό "στοιχημάτισε πάνω του"

ΑΦΟΥ ΤΟ ΧΑΣΩ: " get over it": eye:

Eric Castel

IFC # 11 Cup Winner 2019-20
31 Oct 2011
Greece
Answer: Since you inspired your USERNAME?

But from where else ... from my favorite cartoonist Erik Kastel. I bought BLUEK small (80s) and started to put this comic in each issue in its middle pages. Then 4-5 issues of this comic were released in Greece and we have been talking about a big deal since then !!!

nikitas

9 Nov 2005

But from where else ... from my favorite cartoonist Erik Kastel. I bought BLUEK small (80s) and started to put this comic in each issue in its middle pages. Then 4-5 issues of this comic were released in Greece and we have been talking about a big deal since then !!!

I did not understand it all. I did. I was the part of my favorite comic and I like it and a barca.

Reactions: Eric Castel

Betros

20 Aug 2011

Επειδή τ όνομά μου είναι Πέτρος,έδενε πολύ ωραία με το "Bet" .Ένα γράμμα διαφορά...: sign:

• 17:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Germany (C) - Greece (C)
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • San Pauli - Osnabrück
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Wolfsburg - Werder Bremen
  • 21:45
    Novasports 4HD
    • Brentford - KPR