Let's look at betting as a long-term investment.

I will not agree with the reasoning of "the only way is the value bet"! (basically I wouldn't even put it in the 10 ways that can bring a profit) I want to sit down and write a whole article about... Why... I have to sometime. In a word, I am a champion of... Value thoughts...!
Do you have 10 ways to make a profit and are you waiting for infobeto to give you permission to cash out?
I would be in Saint Tropez right now with Scarlett Johansson.

Do you have 10 ways to make a profit and are you waiting for infobeto to give you permission to cash out?

Why are your answers so provocative? that someone writes immediately tell them in an inelegant and ironic way, something like this I see and write once a year, and something like you is the reason that many people have been left out of infobeto. Of course, with the courage that my many years of presence in this space gives me, I believe that many who read and do not react are also responsible.
Listen and see in the end, I'm not 18 to put up with everyone who has repulsions and obsessions, I'm 50 and I come in once in a while to share five things with some people who might be interested, if you see what we write indifferently then change the channel and frequency, and don't be pulling me even if I cry.

According to your logic, no one should write on the forum because either he is a scumbag so he will swindle us, or he is profitable so why is he sitting and wasting time with us.

Let the man say what is on his mind and let anyone who has questions participate in the topic. Whoever wants to say something of their own should open another site.

@CMWH, I referred to a comment by conformist Cosmik, who talked about vb. It was and is a position (negative) that I have on the subject that I wanted to express like this and I was simply given the opportunity!!! as for what you wrote about ways/strategies,,, it's even simpler!!! that's how I pressed it at the beginning too! but it's much simpler! my theory (after all my opinion on the Bet chapter), of Value Thoughts, is based on... Pure thinking! in not (not) letting the game drag you down. Regardless of systems! I put it like a title. I will write all my thinking & my story at some point, I promise!!! I think it will be of interest... The problem will be that I write satisfying articles like this... Baby, I like to read these as well, it's because I rarely write too!!!!! so, you'll excuse me if I get tired! Cosmic, I don't like Johansson!!!!! honestly, there is no argument against, in general, I am talking about whoever was misunderstood, I was not misunderstood! chill, otherwise we are here to exchange opinions on something we like & interest us all!

Last edited:
Reactions: BetLaden
A debate about betting has both confrontations and scathing comments.
Would the former be right if I or someone else called him a hunchback.
I didn't call him a hunchback.
He would also be right if some people mocked him with good morning and did not let him develop his thoughts, which did not happen either.
On the other hand, I told them to give us two games for yesterday, developing their logic to make it understandable, and they didn't give it to us.

Cosmic you said the key phrase! that's why we're here, of course, to develop our thinking! it means that there is no truth from anyone, (at least far from me)!!! and, it goes without saying that (from my own experience, let me speak at least, and sorry if it was misunderstood) no one will become zamblutos from the bet!!! I'm sorry that I don't remember now the member who wrote it, but what he said meant I'll write, "I take out a penny in the thousand", what! is that a little??? I hear it excellent!!! just imagine the opposite happening! to lose a penny in the thousand, what a penny! hereafter you will lose if you lose because... "Passionate" betting is not addictive!!! so it's great you're compliant!!! now if you can do 50 100,,, no one will tell you NO!!! Anyway, I also want the topic to be continued by the creator and to reach where it wants to reach! of course, let him not reveal all the "secrets", but let him say something, I think such things are needed in a forum! theme don't chew & don't misunderstand!!!!!!!!!! do these things happen on the forums, are we newbies???!!! Hahaha
* You're giving me the world and I was the truth is (from what I've read in a thread that you've opened - join in) so a person a little difficult - "difficult" - such people, however - who show such a characteristic at times, I know that they are the best in (outside) life and completely completely different!!! let me hide words!!!!!!!!!! haha

Reactions: eto
Cosmic you said the key phrase! that's why we're here, of course, to develop our thinking! it means that there is no truth from anyone, (at least far from me)!!! and, it goes without saying that (from my own experience, let me speak at least, and sorry if it was misunderstood) no one will become zamblutos from the bet!!! I'm sorry that I don't remember now the member who wrote it, but what he said meant I'll write, "I take out a penny in the thousand", what! is that a little??? I hear it excellent!!! just imagine the opposite happening! to lose a penny in the thousand, what a penny! hereafter you will lose if you lose because... "Passionate" betting is not addictive!!! so it's great you're compliant!!! now if you can do 50 100,,, no one will tell you NO!!! Anyway, I also want the topic to be continued by the creator and to reach where it wants to reach! of course, let him not reveal all the "secrets", but let him say something, I think such things are needed in a forum! theme don't chew & don't misunderstand!!!!!!!!!! do these things happen on the forums, are we newbies???!!! Hahaha
* You're giving me the world and I was the truth is (from what I've read in a thread that you've opened - join in) so a person a little difficult - "difficult" - such people, however - who show such a characteristic at times, I know that they are the best in (outside) life and completely completely different!!! let me hide words!!!!!!!!!! haha

Yes, I'm strict.
I have learned in life that if a Y2 missile is fired from Peenemute base to hit London, it should hit London, not Hereford.
But I haven't understood what he is telling me to play. Tomorrow is the premier and the day after tomorrow the Greek super-league. What it says ;

Good evening... As I have said many times... if I have to write something here on the forum, it will be because I have something to say... so I always read all our friends here that write carefully. The topic here now concerns me because I've been betting for many years...and I'm a loser. Well, I think that the friend in this particular way should know that we had something similar in the past and with some change. I don't disagree that something was going to happen then, but the companies, especially OPAP, took it seriously and modified the returns....i.e. the 2,00- 3,20- 4,10 setaki, for example, the one that brought a lot of aces did it 2,05 .4,10 or made the 4,15 to XNUMX with the result that all the statistics in the reel are normal. (All these are personal opinions and are not substantiated in any way!!)
And let me say something about the odds...the teams that come in to play don't say <<Mages give us the ace 2,20...we will win today>> The same applies to the estimates in any way. The only thing that is certain for me is that over time the returns will come to a halt...ie the 2nd return over time will have a 50% appearance when you run out of cash or rakes..right????
Allow me to say that if you bet for 6 months with an initial deposit of €1000 and at the end you have €1050, you haven't even used the electricity you burned on your computer. A lot of work. In betting, the goal is to win .. >Besides playing for fun, then since you didn't lose, you are lucky and happy!!
I once thought that I would make a monthly income from the bet and I tried very hard! Then I heard from me of course but also from other children that this is not possible...it is not easy...it cannot be done...and those who have succeeded or have patience will also profit with the first euro (which is what the reason says) ....they close the computer and that's it for today, or it's in the minimum percentage of people who can <<find>> the result in what they play....But there are others...who have found the way and of course well they do and don't say it and make their profits. Look around the internet...thousands of tipsters...so many <<experts>> journalists who know what color underwear every Arsenal player wears....I doubt if he has better rates than a good INFOBETO tipster !! !!! unless I'm wrong and he has hidden profits and where he writes they direct him to say other things. I hope I didn't tire you out and I mention that the bet needs a way...what is that way????? It's different for every player!!!! It's what suits you. ..... you don't mix much together....

Good evening... As I have said many times... if I have to write something here on the forum, it will be because I have something to say... so I always read all our friends here that write carefully. The topic here now concerns me because I've been betting for many years...and I'm a loser. Well, I think that the friend in this particular way should know that we had something similar in the past and with some change. I don't disagree that something was going to happen then, but the companies, especially OPAP, took it seriously and modified the returns....i.e. the 2,00- 3,20- 4,10 setaki, for example, the one that brought a lot of aces did it 2,05 .4,10 or made the 4,15 to XNUMX with the result that all the statistics in the reel are normal. (All these are personal opinions and are not substantiated in any way!!)
And let me say something about the odds...the teams that come in to play don't say <<Mages give us the ace 2,20...we will win today>> The same applies to the estimates in any way. The only thing that is certain for me is that over time the returns will come to a halt...ie the 2nd return over time will have a 50% appearance when you run out of cash or rakes..right????
Allow me to say that if you bet for 6 months with an initial deposit of €1000 and at the end you have €1050, you haven't even used the electricity you burned on your computer. A lot of work. In betting, the goal is to win .. >Besides playing for fun, then since you didn't lose, you are lucky and happy!!
I once thought that I would make a monthly income from the bet and I tried very hard! Then I heard from me of course but also from other children that this is not possible...it is not easy...it cannot be done...and those who have succeeded or have patience will also profit with the first euro (which is what the reason says) ....they close the computer and that's it for today, or it's in the minimum percentage of people who can <<find>> the result in what they play....But there are others...who have found the way and of course well they do and don't say it and make their profits. Look around the internet...thousands of tipsters...so many <<experts>> journalists who know what color underwear every Arsenal player wears....I doubt if he has better rates than a good INFOBETO tipster !! !!! unless I'm wrong and he has hidden profits and where he writes they direct him to say other things. I hope I didn't tire you out and I mention that the bet needs a way...what is that way????? It's different for every player!!!! It's what suits you. ..... you don't mix much together....

In mathematics, a sequence of numbers either converges or diverges (but there are also oscillating ones).
The 1050 is good if true, and Panagiotaina is also very good.
They seem small to you. To multiply by 1,000,000.
You always tried to overcome the handicap of 5% of the commission of the bookies and if you go from -5 to +5 and they are ready to throw you ten bans, you say I don't like it! Sorry.
The point is whether what they say is true - because I didn't understand it,

I have searched her for systematic mistakes of the bookies as much as anyone - for the reason that in the PROPO which is a mutual football bet in a sense there were.
At the beginning of betting in 2000, but also before when I was playing something through Cyprus, I believed it.
The English, who had no idea of ​​PROPO 13 when I told them, didn't understand, they said they were crazy, he says. I didn't hang out with Italians who were propak.
But it is a fact that such exploitable systematic errors do not exist.

In the PROPO, why did they exist?
They were there because when a point had a 10% chance say the chleba didn't play it.
In the set of columns played, instead of being covered by 10%, it was covered by 5%.
Therefore, with a system that chased the surprise up and down and without having any information or opinion about a specific match I was achieving something.

I agree with everything, my friend.... with everything except the €1000000 cellar!!!!!!! there is no one, at least in our horizon, who would risk 1000000 and play a bet where in 6 months he will make 50,000 net profit!!!! (and if he pulls it off)

I agree with everything, my friend.... with everything except the €1000000 cellar!!!!!!! there is no one, at least in our horizon, who would risk 1000000 and play a bet where in 6 months he will make 50,000 net profit!!!! (and if he pulls it off)
There are the bookies.
There is your neighborhood agent.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: betover
Dude, if the agent in my neighborhood had €200.000, he wouldn't be sitting all day at the agency for small change!!! hey friends...we have all become experts and the truth is often much further away from us!! let's close here and move on.. but I say but you... we are in a different approach.

Reactions: Fairplay
If I have played 1.000 matches with an average return of 1,50k with a bet of 1 euro per match and I have a total profit of 100 euro can I say that I have a representative sample that my system beats the bookies? I am not talking about historical matches but played matches from me in real time, someone enlighten me when can we say we have a competent sample...

If I have played 1.000 matches with an average return of 1,50k with a bet of 1 euro per match and I have a total profit of 100 euro can I say that I have a representative sample that my system beats the bookies? I am not talking about historical matches but played matches from me in real time, someone enlighten me when can we say we have a competent sample...
I believe that 1000 races is a good example....the more the better of course, but I think over 600 races you have a good image!!! now if you have 100€ net profit... then it will say that you have caught 738 races and you have lost 262..... i.e. you have 78,3% success while the statistical verification of the return of 1,50 is 66,66. Very well !!!

I believe that 1000 races is a good example....the more the better of course, but I think over 600 races you have a good image!!! now if you have 100€ net profit... then it will say that you have caught 738 races and you have lost 262..... i.e. you have 78,3% success while the statistical verification of the return of 1,50 is 66,66. Very well

I believe that 1000 races is a good example....the more the better of course, but I think over 600 races you have a good image!!! now if you have 100€ net profit... then it will say that you have caught 738 races and you have lost 262..... i.e. you have 78,3% success while the statistical verification of the return of 1,50 is 66,66. Very well !!!
Do you know how many times something I noticed in the historicals I started playing it in real time moved positively and when the sample got bigger the units went back? Of course what I have now is the biggest sample I've ever had but again I wonder..we know the polling companies they usually take a sample of 1.000 people to get party percentages, but there it concerns 10.000.000 Greeks, and I say many. Here what should be the right approach? I am waiting for other opinions, I think it is a crucial question, think about reaching a good
betting level and don't know if you should raise your bet just because you don't have confidence in your sample yet..

Personally, I can't see the bet like that. I mean, I'm waiting for 1000 races ... there is no profit... I'm going to another option.... another 1000 races there is no profit here either etc etc... this is not a bet for me. I can't play like this.
I'm a loser, this is how I play..... if I would change something it would be to play 2 to 5 options a day and that's it.
(Great returns...surprises, etc.) so that the time passes with excitement!!!

Don't expect something absolute like a number, for example in so many bets you will know if your strategy is working.
The answer is, it depends.
Mainly from the value of each bet and the performance.
The higher the value of your bets, the smaller the sample required for confirmation.
And the greater the yield, the greater the variation, so you want a larger sample.
These in general.

Reactions: Fairplay
Dude, if the agent in my neighborhood had €200.000, he wouldn't be sitting all day at the agency for small change!!! hey friends...we have all become experts and the truth is often much further away from us!! let's close here and move on.. but I say but you... we are in a different approach.

5% is made by the agent - approximately - in a mechanical way.
But even if the method was not mechanical, but play-lose-win, 5% would still be earned under the given conditions in which the betting is conducted.
I don't know if he would like it or not but that's how it would be.
What matters is the final amounts and how certain they are.

For me, who don't have a budget, 5% doesn't mean much.
If I enter an agency with 10 euros I will not be at all satisfied if I leave with ... 10.50.
Better than losing but with 10.50 I won't be satisfied at all, I wasted my time.
I would be -moderately- satisfied with the 10 if I made it 40.

Reactions: betover
If out of 1000 bets, 900-950 closed with a drop in performance, then there is no doubt that you are making a profit. Finding a way to win long-term is very easy. The hard part is having a lot of friends.

If out of 1000 bets, 900-950 closed with a drop in performance, then there is no doubt that you are making a profit. Finding a way to win long-term is very easy. The hard part is having a lot of friends.
If it is very easy, how do you make the majority lose??

How many accounts do you want in exchange for telling us a couple of ways to earn long term?

Predictions

• 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • UEFA Youth League Show
  • 15:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Olympiacos - Nantes
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • UEFA Youth League Show
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Al Nasr - Al Fayha
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Porto - Milan
  • 19:30
    Novasports 2HD
    • Nuremberg - Paderborn
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Genoa - Lazio
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Al Ahly - Al Hilal
  • 21:30
    Novasports 3HD
    • Eintracht Frankfurt - Augsburg
    Novasports 4HD
    • Palermo - Parma
    Novasports Start
    • Tenerife - Leganes
  • 21:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Cagliari - Juventus
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Athletic Bilbao - Granada
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Nice - Lorient
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Rio Ave - Aruca
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Peristeri
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3326
    Novasports Prime
    • Baskonia - Virtus Bologna
  • Tomorrow 20-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 06:30
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Practice 1
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 10:30
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Sprint Qualifying
  • 10:40
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 11:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 12:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
  • 13:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:30
    Novasports 5HD
    • WTA 250 Open Metropole
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 17:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    that's why it was interrupted, I'll tell you what happened here
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to the Greek media, as I read, Panathaspor decided to buy Giannis Goumas from Turkey. Very good move, well done : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    According to the coach Ismail Kartal, except for Ostervolde where he operated and Perez there is no absence. So what I'm waiting for and what 99% of those who watch Fener are waiting for is the following lineup

Livakovic

Osagi Samuel-Tsikou-Bekao-Kantioglou

Ismail Yuksek-Fred
    Shimansky
    Kahveji-Tadic
    Jacko
    this is Fener's factory setting here you don't even need a coach everything works on auto
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Where did you read this?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to beisports turkey is a publication of sportime says
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    was the lover accused of doping? he probably overdid it with the viagra : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
    Ertzan Ertzan: Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent