Aster - Osf 0-0

Answer: Aster - Omnip 0-0

It's a bad result for me too, and I've been expecting a cash prize and getting a goal. : emb:

Law for animus, of course, because he ate something : agis:

It's a bad result for me too, and I've been expecting a cash prize and getting a goal. : emb:

Law for animus, of course, because he ate something : agis:

You normally have to sue ...... Why is it the only one that did not make the dietary trio .... Mercy ...
I am seriously thinking of going to court !!!! A "stable" championship and they are going to root it for us as well : twis:: twis:

Reactions: cobra and nikitas

Basically, Olympiacos players are incompetent. So much more. 5,5 performance lost. : emb:

Marinakis: We did not play well, we keep one point, we also keep the dietary reserve and we keep going. Congratulations to Star Best in Europe

Are these worthless ?;;;;;;;; What else had to be done to expel them, is it? Should We Lose ?;;;;;

Reactions: nikitas

To talk a little bit seriously, I think that Mitchell and Vangellas will have to think through the operation of a few basic gears in the team ... We do not have so many defensive defenses ... I think the two sides are underserved for safeguard the inviolable back ...

But creatively ... There we have a problem ... The team has no imagination ... It is left to Spathas to try to create a dangerous situation but it is obvious that he can not lift the weight of the jersey ... he could have given a penalty shootout or eliminated one more ... It's obvious he did not want us to push ...: twis:

I completely agree with Yiannis. Spatha does not do for Olympiacos. In January, it has to be borrowed somewhere and after years we see if we take him back.

Only those who honor the jersey must remain in the team. Tolerance end !!! Those who can not, leave ... to go elsewhere !!!!

: bb:: bb:: bb:

Yes, Dimitris ... I think you are right ...

Basically I think he can not escape his father's shadow like so many sons of big stars (Smiley, Craig, Pele etc etc) and so he can not develop his own virtues ... Here we have one more now that he had the boss to check him in the stands ... How do you do that? I do not ask you ...

you are all malicious and smelly. I'm going to get Manos and fools and write to you for peacocks and garlands to pull your tits after : twis:.

I watched Bayern-Dortmund at that time, which I had in a good double with the victory of Olympiakos .... For the Spatha I had heard them before and I told Erdan. I had a double in 1.75 and just scored the third goal in Monaco I was calculating what I would make the winnings : kouvas:
Well, no one has slipped into the area to give a Christian penalty?: Sad1:

you are all malicious and smelly. I'm going to get Manos and fools and write to you for peacocks and garlands to pull your tits after : twis:.

I watched Bayern-Dortmund at that time, which I had in a good double with the victory of Olympiakos .... For the Spatha I had heard them before and I told Erdan. I had a double in 1.75 and just scored the third goal in Monaco I was calculating what I would make the winnings : kouvas:
Well, no one has slipped into the area to give a Christian penalty?: Sad1:

Yanni the CPF is entitled to shout for a penalty that was not given to him. Looking at the phases I found a phase in the second half where a player of the CPO with heads sends Balas to the star's athlete's side.this in the big area is clear. penalty shootout because he has ... a third hand as a petrike

Eventually the truth shone. Garaganis told the erythroplanite. All the questions were solved. The elimination was correctly given and no offside was for goals. He also blames the Star who did not play an attack with an 10 athlete, since the CPOF can not play in a tight defense and it was impossible to throw 5-6 goals. - contrary to the yuwe the legend will play a full offense assault - And yes it reaches K on the offset. The offside was bruised but it was done for PROBOCATSIA reasons. yes it was!

masa_ofsaint.jpg

The next stage took place in 15 minute when Mounfaff stole the ball into the center of the center and with a distant ball tried to find Masa who was again re-defeated.
masa_ofsaint_1.jpg

The third phase that caused the protests of Asteras 'people was in 35' with Para this time indicating offside position, Argentina being covered by the defending champions of Greece.
para_ofsaint.jpg

The other assistant of Spatha, Sotiropoulos, who in the second half twice stopped the players of Staikos Verges.
Originally at 66, Luy from the right took the ball with the phase to stop and the turn to point the Argentine in a normal position.
ofsaint_4.jpg

The last offside, which the Arcadians complain about, was at 90 'when Badipangang left the counter-attack with Sotiropoulos to raise the flag.
ofsaint5.jpg

1 covered me and I aggressive Star : fish:
2 there in nova someone has to tell them that the lines are crooks that they all cut are redundant : bask:

The first image just in the 4th minute when I see it I say "Welcome guys started the instruments" and then everything was expected. Ah ah I still hurt a penalty that was not given :)

Reactions: AndAr

The irony is that the supervisors in all phases are in the "absolutely" correct position : twis:: twis:: twis:

Luckily Erz, you put the phases on "dirty" TV and you can see the players they cover. Because in some others, who clean them with azax that makes them ..... "invisible", those who cover have also become "invisible" : twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:

I do not read erythroplanet, but I was told by an anchor that it was a provocation and in support of what she was saying was the argument that the red-white site is another objective ...

Shame our AEK did not manage to become 1-0 half-time 1-2 final at 92 1-1 and at 96 1-2 tricky rider, Vanjel Pula : bask:

Reactions: AndAr

Predictions

• 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Dortmund - Atletico Madrid
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Southampton - Preston
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Famalikao - Sporting Lisbon
  • 20:00
    Novasports Prime
    • Maccabi Tel Aviv - Baskonia
  • 21:00
    Novasports 5HD
    • Anatolou Efes - Virtus Bologna
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Bonn - Peristeri
  • Tomorrow 17-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    No Final Four in the final. Barcelona I have a good time you from the locker room IF you come so I'm final
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Fener final and the repeat of the fixed final
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    you confused us...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    sit down i got confused too
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    We have Fener-Monaco and IF you come we have Fener-Panathinaikos
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Barcelona - Olympic and after with the winner Real - 8th team
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Barcelona and then Olympiacos-Real eh?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The pairs of the playoffs Real Madrid - Maccabi or Baskonia or Virtus or Efes / Panathinaikos - Maccabi or Baskonia / Monaco - Fenerbahce / Barcelona -
    Olympic
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    So on Tuesday we have Bakabi - Baskonia in a single match....the winner plays with Panatha.....the loser will play with the winner of Efes - Virtus and the winner with Real Madrid....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    With the time Efes has won, they can win Virtus and whatever they lose in Maccabi - Baskonia and play against Real...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did I explain it well?
  • animusbet animusbet:
    There is no Efes team, because they beat Fener twice in a week, did we make them a team?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Real don't lose to Efes unless Larkin does at home too then there is hope
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and the other customer : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In the 5 matches, I believe that Real will pass..... just because they came first, they may not have as easy an opponent as would be normal
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    1900 matches and counting :p
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Liverpool I'm sure sent people and a lot of people bucket, points, handicap over everything everything
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Surely a lot of money would be lost in the live
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our girls idled Villeneuve in the final 58-45 at the end of the first half
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The English this matchday literally fucked people and little world 0-2 Aston Villa
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Shocking moments in Udinese - Roma, Evan Entika collapsed in the 72nd minute of the match.
    1f691.png
    He left on the stretcher, luckily the Roman stopper was conscious, while the game was stopped for good.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    that's why it was interrupted, I'll tell you what happened here
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
    Infobetakias Forum Bot: User Infobetakias started a new topic called "Triple introductory offer, with 1...