Asymmetric bets

nklaps

11 Mar 2016
It is that we do not have anything special these days. But it is also from time to time performance I am impressed, but I have not the slightest information for the match and teams. An extreme performance, that is, without knowing anything else.

This is obviously not sans voir. Nothing to do with. This is not a serious bet. I call these bets "asymmetric". Unorthodox. You do not go there "with your eyes closed". There you go completely blind and only on the basis of a seemingly "crazy" performance.

When such cases arise I will write a few words in this "crazy" thread. It will not be many times. To give you an idea, the last time was 3 months ago a g / g from Croatia was paying (God forbid!) ... 6.00. :)

Let's go to Australia and specifically to ... Tasmania. A League that (the truth) is throwing up where and when some glances.

The characteristic with Tasmania is that there the goals are scored with the frequency of ... "arrows". So we often meet matches with too many goals (eg 5-3, 5-2, 7-0, as in the previous match). Therefore over 2.5 is the rule. Since the day before last, when I watch the League from a distance, I would tell you that the over is 75-80% of the games. About. Based on the betexplorer database in the Normal Period of 2016-2017 we had 71% over and 29% under. Not as bad as I expected ...

In a match tomorrow (Saturday night 5am) and just in 2's League game, in the match Southeast Hobart - Kigbhorro Lions Green gives us the 2.5 under ...10.50. Have you ever been under 2.5 at double digit?

This is the definition of asymmetric concrete. Because: "when did you manage, in the 2nd game, to 'weigh' my teams and give such a performance?" Because "did you not see, Mr. Buk, that in the previous match tomorrow's guest lost with a score of only 1-0?". But on the other hand, I do not know the teams. You can take such a bet and from the first 10 minutes to cry your money and the teams continue to score until ... the next day! Serious betting does not happen that way. But in the thread "Asymmetric bets" we will give him a Unit:

Southeast Hobart - Kigorboro Lions under 2.5 @ 10.50 (Bet365)

Answer: Asymmetric bets

2-2 from 37.: priest:
Of little importance, of course, 10.50 ...

Southeast Hobart - Kigbhor Lane under 2.5 @ 10.50 2-2 LOST

We will be given the opportunity again ... : eye:

We continue on the same pattern:

Saturday 7 April, Tasmania:

Clarence Young - Southeast Hobart under 2.5 @ 9.00 (Bet365)

b ???? OK now, 9.00 ...

Clarence Young - Southeast Hobart under 2.5 @ 9.00 (Bet365) 1-4 LOST

We saw the thread.
Come on, baby. Who wins betting?
Until September in the beginning of the season, let's see what we can find:

Let's go for warmth and reflection.

Friday, Premier of Ireland *
St. Patricks (1.33) vs Limerick (10.00)

Just look at St Patrick's form: 0-0-7! How does it work? And 3 defeats with 3 finals in. FAVORI * 1.33? The theater of perversion.

Will you tell me, do not look at the mutter of the other? It's not the best ones in the end 6 does not lose 3 and 3-3-6. We will not fall from the clouds if it does double.

15% in Limerick. 10.00 pay me and 8.00 draw no bet.
After stoppage; Yes but we are talking about 10.00 not about 2.50

St. Patricks - Limerick 2 @ 10.00 (bet365)

Let's see...

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Last edited:

St. Patricks - Limerick 2 @ 10.00 (Bet365) 2-1 LOST

Belarus Saturday
Beat (dogs grind) vs Dave Mogilev

The champion is playing with a "bastard". OK
The champion has a clean sheet rate within 50%. A match is a goal, another has a clean goal.
The other, (the "bazo") has a failure to score rate outside again 50%. One scores, one does not score. However, he scored the "small" goal in the 3rd and 4th Soligorsk and Dinamo Minsk respectively. Why not put it in Bate as well?
In between now, we have 3-0 but we also have 3-1. We have both 5-0 and 2-1.
I stayed with all of this my g / g comes out close to 50%, but say that I overestimate it. Give 25-30% if you want.
But I find it ...6.25 in Sportingbet (and Bwin).

You know now how these things go. The match can "open" after a quick 3-0 and Bate can then throw it in the sorolop and eat no one. But it can also come 5-0 or 2-0.
Sans voir reasoning this is not. In fact, it is not even thoughtful. But we do not see goals at 6.00 + often. Last year I had stamped a 6.00 g / g in Croatia, which even went out.
Stoiximan gives it 3.70. H Betshop 3.99 (!). Green does not even have it, so Sportingbet (and Bwin) is a bit "offside". 6.25.
(On something ... off shore Companies opened at ... 7.50 and has gone 5.00).
:)

Bote Borisov - Dinpere Mogilev g / g @ 6.25 (Sportingbet)

We note that so far in the "Asymmetric bets" I have a score of 0/3.
Let's see...

The one who did this performance must have been consumed and drunk :?: you do not explain otherwise: twis:

The one who did this performance must have been consumed and drunk :?: you do not explain otherwise: twis:
He fell in ... 3.80 in the same Company. It's where the other were. 3.25 opened in Green.
Normal.
If I can tomorrow I will put a screenshot from Betexplorer. However, all performance moves seem.

I do not know what logic they are doing, but they obviously find it impossible to score the underdog.
We will see.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Reactions: georgesv53

Bate Borisov - Devper Mogilev g / g @ 6.25 3-1 WON

The 1o Winning Asymmetric. With a goal at 88 '.
1/4

I also see the drop in performance
Betetxplorer.jpg

Belarus Saturday
Beat (dogs grind) vs Dave Mogilev

The champion is playing with a "bastard". OK
The champion has a clean sheet rate within 50%. A match is a goal, another has a clean goal.
The other, (the "bazo") has a failure to score rate outside again 50%. One scores, one does not score. However, he scored the "small" goal in the 3rd and 4th Soligorsk and Dinamo Minsk respectively. Why not put it in Bate as well?
In between now, we have 3-0 but we also have 3-1. We have both 5-0 and 2-1.
I stayed with all of this my g / g comes out close to 50%, but say that I overestimate it. Give 25-30% if you want.
But I find it ...6.25 in Sportingbet (and Bwin).

You know now how these things go. The match can "open" after a quick 3-0 and Bate can then throw it in the sorolop and eat no one. But it can also come 5-0 or 2-0.
Sans voir reasoning this is not. In fact, it is not even thoughtful. But we do not see goals at 6.00 + often. Last year I had stamped a 6.00 g / g in Croatia, which even went out.
Stoiximan gives it 3.70. H Betshop 3.99 (!). Green does not even have it, so Sportingbet (and Bwin) is a bit "offside". 6.25.
(On something ... off shore Companies opened at ... 7.50 and has gone 5.00).

Bote Borisov - Dinpere Mogilev g / g @ 6.25 (Sportingbet)

We note that so far in the "Asymmetric bets" I have a score of 0/3.
Let's see...

won !!

BABY PLAYER ...

Reactions: nklaps

Premier League Saturday 20 / 10 / 2018

Manchester City - Burnley

Groups do not need any recommendations. Especially the City. Just here its prices double chance (10.00) is out of place and time. Double-digit double chance we rarely see. Without a doubt, the huge favorite here is the City, no matter how much it will be in the match with Shakhtar in Ukraine for Ch L at 23 of the month.
But just as we do, we do not play Cup with Flywood to give the double 34.00 and X2 10.00. Burnley (although not last year) does not play in League 1 but in the Premier League (and her). At 10, we see 2 at last and even in Manchester.

The bet here is, of course, not sans voir. We have 3 Criteria-Conditions

1) Favor "to lose oils"
2) The underdog "to make fires" :)
3) Performance to be "out of place and time"

For sans voir you want 2 in 3 Criteria, while 3 / 3 Criteria you throw and your cap.

But now neither City gives rights nor does Burnley impress us. Still, we have also stopped the Championship because of the National Teams.
Only the performance here (both double and X2) is out of reality.
In other words, we have only 1 Criterion in 3 and we will put it in the "Asymmetric bets".

We will go with the most realistic X2 (more realistic than the double), as my set looks something like 80-15-5

Manchester City - Burnley X2 @ 10.00 (Bet365)

We note that so far in the crazy "Asymmetric bets" we have a score of 1/4 and profit +2.25 Units

Reactions: Fairplay

if you want to delete a message from your account because I'm trying to send you and say you are full.

Set up previous bet:
City - Burnley X2 @ 10.00 LOST

1 / 5 with + 1.25 Units.

Saturday 23 / 2

Leeds - Bolton 2 @ 16.50 (Stoiximan)

Okay, crazi our Bukadori.
I'm sorry to write 16.50's double resolution to Asymmetry. What can we say...

The favorite is correct but has 3 defeats at 16 within (2 relatively recently).
The underdog is to cry but 3 has 16 wins outside.
In the last away defeated 0-1 Birmingham.

I do not have to say how crazy is England and that anyone can win everybody and everyone else. 16.50 is out of place and time. We do not see such odds every day at the Championship level.

I think if I played this bet ... 16 times, 2 hits are played seriously to get them.

[Sans voir can not be done because we only have the performance here.
Leeds does not give any rights, nor is Bolton a doll.]

Sent from my RedNote 5 using Tapatalk

Leeds - Bolton 2 @ 16.50 2-1 LOST

Olympia Worcesters - Clarens United under 2.5 @ 26.00 (Bet365)

(From Championship of Tasmania in Australia on 11: 00 this morning)

Clarence is the lime of the Class. He has eaten in 5 matches ... 44 goals. Eats from 5 to 13 goals at a match and does not score.

I do not know if the team consists of school kids or ... grooms or ... dwarfs with Snow White, but it is more likely to eat half a dozen today but 26.00 for 2.5 and I have not done it again.

That's what makes 26.00 performance (that is, it's almost impossible) but (to be quiet) have set a limit ... 12.5 Euro to Green! All their own. :)

A Unit from here will put it so for the price of weapons.

Reactions: Fairplay

Predictions

• 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Dortmund - Atletico Madrid
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Southampton - Preston
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Famalikao - Sporting Lisbon
  • 20:00
    Novasports Prime
    • Maccabi Tel Aviv - Baskonia
  • 21:00
    Novasports 5HD
    • Anatolou Efes - Virtus Bologna
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Bonn - Peristeri
  • Tomorrow 17-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    No Final Four in the final. Barcelona I have a good time you from the locker room IF you come so I'm final
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Fener final and the repeat of the fixed final
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    you confused us...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    sit down i got confused too
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    We have Fener-Monaco and IF you come we have Fener-Panathinaikos
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Barcelona - Olympic and after with the winner Real - 8th team
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Barcelona and then Olympiacos-Real eh?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The pairs of the playoffs Real Madrid - Maccabi or Baskonia or Virtus or Efes / Panathinaikos - Maccabi or Baskonia / Monaco - Fenerbahce / Barcelona -
    Olympic
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    So on Tuesday we have Bakabi - Baskonia in a single match....the winner plays with Panatha.....the loser will play with the winner of Efes - Virtus and the winner with Real Madrid....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    With the time Efes has won, they can win Virtus and whatever they lose in Maccabi - Baskonia and play against Real...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did I explain it well?
  • animusbet animusbet:
    There is no Efes team, because they beat Fener twice in a week, did we make them a team?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Real don't lose to Efes unless Larkin does at home too then there is hope
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and the other customer : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In the 5 matches, I believe that Real will pass..... just because they came first, they may not have as easy an opponent as would be normal
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    1900 matches and counting :p
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Liverpool I'm sure sent people and a lot of people bucket, points, handicap over everything everything
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Surely a lot of money would be lost in the live
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our girls idled Villeneuve in the final 58-45 at the end of the first half
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The English this matchday literally fucked people and little world 0-2 Aston Villa
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Shocking moments in Udinese - Roma, Evan Entika collapsed in the 72nd minute of the match.
    1f691.png
    He left on the stretcher, luckily the Roman stopper was conscious, while the game was stopped for good.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    that's why it was interrupted, I'll tell you what happened here
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
    Infobetakias Forum Bot: User Infobetakias started a new topic called "Triple introductory offer, with 1...