Arbitrary attempt to change performance from bet365

NickmambA1984

13 Dec 2019
As I had said on another topic, I would open a new topic where I would mention bet 365 projects and days.
I played live at 1,86 - 4,5 Ephesians' handicap in the Euro League match with Fener. At first I was paid for it. In the evening, this and 2 Efes winning winnings have gone to the non-settled. They claim incorrectly and in the morning the handicap is paid at 1,31.
Having read the experience of another user here inside, I inform them that their fraudulent practices are now known and that I will resort to IBAS and that as they paid for it, I will pay sooner or later. They finally paid me before I even went to IBAS.
The funniest part of the story is that a few seconds before the handicap - 4,5 I have played and had a winning effect at odds of over 1,40 and 1,50. That is, with the 1,31 they put on it is like saying that it is easier to beat the effect with 5+ points than to make a simple victory. They underestimate our intelligence.
Their explanation was that a two-pointer was accidentally charged a three-pointer, which I doubt but is not my final problem.
I replied to them that their terms state that their company statistics are purely indicative and have no responsibility for them. They didn't respond to anything. They just gave me the money.
I am sure if a fugitive drifting from the two-legged trippo charged believed in Fenner's come back and bet on her win, and demanded afterwards that they would have told her.
Learn to claim your rights.
For me bet 365 probably ended after that. As long as I lost everything. As soon as I had a good two days, I went to a four-digit number with a scissors. I had heard in the past that they said they were sending an email saying that your account was now restricted. They probably changed tactics. Why banish them? fun to play. When they lose everything well. When they win, give them 1,20 instead of 1,90 etc.
Nice things
Screenshot_20191213-033111.png
Screenshot_20191219-170547.png
Screenshot_20191213-033111.png

Reactions: magon and PANATHA
I was interested in your placement. I was the other user who hit my own. in the monk-leverkusen bayern race.
eventually the system has bet365 finally changed to see the yields if you beat. and I happened to spend the 4-digit number on the account with a good winning streak then.
the happiness is that we got the money, because the other fukaras with the backpack
and who knows how many more lost their money with "wrong odds" from various bets.

however, the masks are gone, and the candy of big and small betting companies is over. this is where you will fall. it's a matter of disposal. that's what I believe.

anyway i want to stand out.

IBAS seems slave. and it is good for anyone with a conflict to use it.
in the last month we have 3/3 (you, me and my friend with the scoop of nanobibet) where we were paid in the threat of refugee to him.

of course, let's not miss the power of the forum here, where the publicity that matters here helps, too

And it is over for you, give me your account, play for 3-5 days as long as I can, get a 5k and close it down. After he spoils you so much ...

Reactions: FunBet
And it is over for you, give me your account, play for 3-5 days as long as I can, get a 5k and close it down. After he spoils you so much ...
Do not be so absolute my friend. You were obviously limited by 365, me the stichiman.
It's all about this life. For my own way of betting stoiximan is much more useful than bet 365. The 365 does not even have many of the markets I played in stoiximan.
Also there is no reason to have this style. Whatever you do, you do it for yourself. I have no reason to be cocky about being able to make a 5-acre in 5 days as you say. You don't have to show up

Do not be so absolute my friend. You were obviously limited by 365, me the stichiman.
It's all about this life. For my own way of betting stoiximan is much more useful than bet 365. The 365 does not even have many of the markets I played in stoiximan.
Also there is no reason to have this style. Whatever you do, you do it for yourself. I have no reason to be cocky about being able to make a 5-acre in 5 days as you say. You don't have to show up
And I can not hear ridiculous that I will not play in 365 again or they bet it and that it ended for me etc etc. If you do not need the most complete companies on Earth, I am at your disposal to take over your accounts.

Ministers please for a bet365 account

• Haha
Reactions: loxagos mark
And I can not hear ridiculous that I will not play in 365 again or they bet it and that it ended for me etc etc. If you do not need the most complete companies on Earth, I am at your disposal to take over your accounts.

Ministers please for a bet365 account
What am I going to do with my bills is my own matter, and be careful how you express yourself, for I neither ridicule nor say anything to you.

Predictions

• 19:45
    Novasports Start
    • Heerenfein - Eindhoven
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Udinese - Roma
  • 21:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • Antwerp - Union Saint-Jiloise
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Go Ahead Eagles - Feyenoord
    Novasports Premier League
    • Brighton - Manchester City
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Cerro Porteno - Fluminense
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Fortaleza - Boca Juniors
  • 21:15
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Orlando Magic - Cleveland Cavaliers
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Donna Vekic - Maria Sakkari
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 64
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: