Isn't that the penalty?

nicolas

IFC # 9 Champion 2012-13, V-Bookie Champion 2008
28 IOL 2007
Thessaloniki in heart, Alimos on paper ....

see Manola's crystal clear penalty in 1.45 of the video ..... WHO Randomly the referee KOTA didn't give ....

Truth about the penalty that Salpigidis gave with Xanthi the referee Lampropoulos was punished ..... Spathas will be punished for the same reason;

However, it is really worthwhile for the OLYMPICIANS who have not been to the penalties to see (and even support fury at times) that all of the following were true

: priest:: priest:: priest:

And the latest breakthrough, FOOTBALLS AND CORNER !!!!: bb:

Answer: THIS DON'T SEE THE PENALTY ????

I tell you Nicholas that he was going to do what would happen, he would just go 3-2 in the match. He would open his legs as it was known. After scoring a goal in the seventh minute I just couldn't believe it. nice.

There is no penalty. There is no penalty, clear the ball. The only wrong decision was 2-3 fouls and the cancellation of Mitroglio's goal was wrong.

Yes Victory sat down and lost Atromitos. Easy solution and unreliable gimmick. Unforgettable football.
I'm sorry to say, but you don't have a football crush. Only fans. Good morning.

Do not write softballs. There is no penalty, clear away the ball.

10 times a video stop to see something, I probably have a problem with the eyes. Doesn't he push the player with his left hand? Tell me to go to an ophthalmologist.

Do not spell it ..
There is no penalty, drives away the ball

You have to eat a lot of fish ...

However, in my opinion it is not a penalty shooter, but to give it a shot I do not think you would say anything.

There is no penalty. There is no penalty, clear the ball. The only wrong decision was 2-3 fouls and the cancellation of Mitroglio's goal was wrong.

Yes Victory sat down and lost Atromitos. Easy solution and unreliable gimmick. Unforgettable football.

Sorry i say it but you have vision problems ....

What Manolas does is called PENALDY because he pushes AGARBA and mightily his opponent ...

That you don't see it is because you wear red glasses ....

Objective ...... 7 ....: bb:

Reactions: nikitas

Nicolas rascal (does rhyme).

When they do such things, players wearing red and white with ... and 15 stars are not considered offenses.

But I give the referee the punches, because you thought he would give it ... then he had to give 3-4 to the others to win and how to do it? So dude ref. Weighed them and told you I don't give it up, let them play defense if they are dumb.

AND NOW, NIKOLA, WHAT DO WE ALL DO?

TODAY TO KUNAS! IT'S FINISHING WITH THE POWER OF SUPERLING HARMFUL.

Last edited by administrator:

yeah mano we don't have a clear soccer opinion ..... you have blinded us all!

Sorry i say it but you have vision problems ....

What Manolas does is called PENALDY because he pushes AGARBA and mightily his opponent ...

That you don't see it is because you wear red glasses ....

Objective ...... 7 ....: bb:

Nicolas you don't have a clear soccer view.

However, since I have duplicity at this time, I saw 4 players in the phase and from what I understood the second Atromitos player fell on his teammate, so there was no penalty shoot-out.

These from me ..... : twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:

Reactions: nicolas and nikitas

Beyond the plate however, I have the following to say about the Nicola issue:

In Greece, everyone is prejudiced by arbitration. Sometimes right and sometimes unfair. There has been so much going on all these years that no one can say who is right and who is wrong.

What is certain, however, is that the referee is a human, not a computer. So it makes sense for human error to be a factor to be considered in a referee's decision. This is not an excuse, but a given.

This is the one. The other thing is that we all see games from other countries. I don't think that other states would whip what Nicolas says as a penalty shootout. And if Olympiacos had had the corresponding phase, again I would say the same. It is a phase that no matter what the referee whistles, nothing can be told. But because we all have a prejudice within us, clearly everyone will say his own .... And it is also clear that we will never all agree on something, even if this is clear and that is something that It distinguishes us over time and is not just about football.
Example: We all agree on how good Papandreou has done at the place, but at the recent PASOK congress there were many who applauded him. The same is true in football and especially in arbitration, so the only thing we can agree on is that we will disagree that it has happened!

So ..... good heart and let the others (referees) whistle .........

: sign:

10 times a video stop to see something, I probably have a problem with the eyes. Doesn't he push the player with his left hand? Tell me to go to an ophthalmologist.

So sorry for the mistake. Sorry for the shit I said that Manolas found the ball. The ball escaped from Napoleon. I still believe that it was not a penalty shoot-out or a final that they should not give. If he gave it to Olympiacos, it would be exactly the same as I have done many times in the past. I do not compare to other teams I think.

hi no friend you don't want an ophthalmologist. I saved you from the expenses.

Beyond the plate however, I have the following to say about the Nicola issue:

In Greece, everyone is prejudiced by arbitration. Sometimes right and sometimes unfair. There has been so much going on all these years that no one can say who is right and who is wrong.

What is certain, however, is that the referee is a human, not a computer. So it makes sense for human error to be a factor to be considered in a referee's decision. This is not an excuse, but a given.

This is the one. The other thing is that we all see games from other countries. I don't think that other states would whip what Nicolas says as a penalty shootout. And if Olympiacos had had the corresponding phase, again I would say the same. It is a phase that no matter what the referee whistles, nothing can be told. But because we all have a prejudice within us, clearly everyone will say his own .... And it is also clear that we will never all agree on something, even if this is clear and that is something that It distinguishes us over time and is not just about football.
Example: We all agree on how good Papandreou has done at the place, but at the recent PASOK congress there were many who applauded him. The same is true in football and especially in arbitration, so the only thing we can agree on is that we will disagree that it has happened!

So ..... good heart and let the others (referees) whistle .........

: sign:

Dimitris .... since the last 20 years in Greece this kind of mark has been awarded a penalty, I expect to give it ....

But let's talk about another championship, of course, and the odds are changing there ...

Why in other leagues will we talk about football ...

In Greece ONLY football is not what is played ... and WHEN OUTDOORS are played they always remind us that we are in Greece ....

Nicolas is not a penalty shootout. If you put it in logic that Olympiacos has said so, I would tell you that he is also for the red.
There was a major injustice in this match and it was the offensive of Mitroglou that the supervisor justified because of the definition of the limit.

And lest you call me anchor soft to tell you that I saw the match with Kalloni as long as I could ... and saw a referee who saw only red without making a major mistake. I personally dislike this referee and not the one a mollusk at a critical point. The first race was intended to push while at least one of the specimens (because not the whole specimen) did not show such intent.

So sorry for the mistake. Sorry for the shit I said that Manolas found the ball. The ball escaped from Napoleon. I still believe that it was not a penalty shoot-out or a final that they should not give. If he gave it to Olympiacos, it would be exactly the same as I have done many times in the past. I do not compare to other teams I think.

no dude you don't want an ophthalmologist. I saved you from the expenses.

So yes. Of course, if the phrase were in the straight line of the finish, it might not have been the other way around.

Predictions

• 19:45
    Novasports Start
    • Heerenfein - Eindhoven
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Udinese - Roma
  • 21:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • Antwerp - Union Saint-Jiloise
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Go Ahead Eagles - Feyenoord
    Novasports Premier League
    • Brighton - Manchester City
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Cerro Porteno - Fluminense
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Fortaleza - Boca Juniors
  • 21:15
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Orlando Magic - Cleveland Cavaliers
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Donna Vekic - Maria Sakkari
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 64
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: