Tribute No 2 - Quentin Tarantino

zorian

IFC # 5 Cup winner 2013-14
Staff member
11 Oct 2005
On an island in the ocean, on a deserted peak
Reservoir Dogs (1992)

At the beginning of the 90, we presented the bloody form called Quentin Tarantino. With his first 1992 Reservoir Dogs, he probably made the best debut.
A gangster film with heroes with names of colors (Mr Pink, Mr Blue), totally awesome situations and amazing interpretations. Very well directed by perhaps the best acting Hollywood director today.
I think those who have not seen it are worth seeing (like all of their films).
Grade: 7 / 10

Last edited:
Re: PULP FICTION

They spent so many years, I still remember my moths and the situation I watched the film. Other times with a rifle in the mouth with the adrenaline striking red and the legs only on the ground did not hesitate but I was dumb. I did not believe what they offered me to watch. It's from the rare times that I get such a movie. I agree 100% with yours.

JACKIE BROWN

Jackie Brown (1997)

After the extraordinary Pulp Fiction it was reasonable to drop the tones a little. So 1997 followed Jackie Brown, who naturally carries the madness of the director but with nothing he could touch his previous film. Pam Grier played Jackie in the role of Jackie.
Once again bowing to Tarantino's musical outfit in his films : sign:

Last edited:
KILL BILL

Kill Bill Vol. 1 (2003) - Kill Bill Vol. 2 (2004)

6 years have passed since the time of Jackie Brown to release Tarantino the double Kill Bill. He cut, cut, cut but a movie did not come out with him so he took it in 2 installments.
A swim in comics and go out with the brains at the rails !!! This is for me this film. Anime, western, kung-fu, black and white, dark ... whatever you want and love. The only reason you do not like it is the exaggeration in all its grandeur. But that's the comic-stories, full of exaggeration.
Wonderful film for me : sign:with an amazing Uma Thurman : sign:
Grade: 9 / 10 (one degree missed due to exaggeration)

Flight. 1

Flight. 2

Last edited:
DEATH PROOF

Death Proof (2007)

Or you will love it or you will never see it again : twis: I am one of the first. I've seen it at least 6 times and I like it all the time. Music unforgiving (like Tarantino always), old-fashioned American classic cars, generally much movie madness ... Kurt Russell in a role that plays him perfectly. Hung Up The Chick Habbit : bb: THEICO !!!
Grade: 8 / 10

Last edited:
INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS

Inglourious Basterds (2009)

There has been a lot of talk (here on the forum) about Tarantino's latest "achievement". An anti-Nazi movie with a bastardized name (the good day seems from the beginning).
Despite the 3 times I have seen it, I do not sit well for Tarantino. A good and clever film, excellently directed, with stunning acting by almost all the actors (Tarantino directs the orchestra of the actors], but Tarantino is not. Missing this yeast of his previous films, perhaps this American piece they have inside.
It is definitely worth seeing it, it includes fantastic scenes (from the first to the Jews until the last burning). But I missed this craze in the eye : eye:

Last edited:
Answer: Tribute No 2 - Quentin Tarantino

Since I'm entering the winter (slowly) it's time to refresh my tributes and continue some and add more and ..... anyway, let's start from here

Django Unchained (2012)

Tearing (for me) the last feat of Tarantino. Since Clint Eastwood's Unforgiven (1992) I had seen such a good western movie. Of course, it is suggested to friends who have become accustomed to the violence of Tarantino, which also offers us generously here. But this is a film that keeps you in mind from beginning to end and is a very strong western.
Grade: 9 / 10

I will only disagree with Jango that it keeps you in a hurry, for me personally I have written it, and else I do not think much about the size of the film.

I think they have a place in the tribute and films of which he wrote the scripts.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108399/?ref_=nm_flmg_wr_18

An excellent and very underestimated film, he has made a bang that Tarantino has written (rumors say he sold this script to return to the reservoir dogs) and very well directed by troubled Tony Scott (another favorite director). The scene between Wowen and Dennis Hopper that smells ... Tarantinilla from beginning to end.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116367/?ref_=nm_flmg_wr_13
Here he writes the script, but he is also the star. I do not want to say a lot about the film so as not to reveal what crazy things are happening from the waist and then, but they all seemed to be spoiled and of course ... Salam !!

And there is also it http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113101/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_12
a modular four-story film written and directed by four different artists each. The film is cunning and unequal, but the piece that he wrote-directed-played by Tarantino is c.

(Well done for the very good job with the tributes, Sorry who interfered with the tribute ...)

Reactions: zorian

The Hateful Eight (2015)
I had written them last year for the film, the same thing I have to say after 2 the next time I saw her.
For the director's friends is definitely perfect. For the rest I do not know why I belong to the first : eye: I think it's better than Django. Wonderful shots, flawless photo in the snowy landscapes of Wyoming, plotted well. If I exclude excessive exaggeration in the behavior of poisoned coffee, the rest of the film is impeccable (for Tarantino) : bru: -
Grade: 9 / 10

Reactions: gdouvl1984
Once Upon a Time in Holywood (2019)

It's time to deal with Tarantino's new film, Of course the movie has made its way now, it's got its awards, it's got a lot of nominations for the Oscars the next day, most I imagine you'll see. So let me write my jokes.
Tarantino fans are fans of specific things. We might as well see Jackie Brown, but Kill Bill and Death Proof are mad at us !! So what are we to do? Once Upon ... is a director's nostalgic look at Hollywood in the '60s. His own special look. And it's definitely a great movie. With Oscar-winning performances by DiCaprio and Pete, with great sets and costumes, a great production.
Of course, the most beautiful is the "teasing" of the story that Tarantino does. While the entire film revolves around the neighborhoods where the Manson family acted and ended up killing Sharon Tate, its neighbors in the film, the film's protagonists, probably had a different opinion. Especially Brad Pitt and his dog :)
I do not want to go into details so as not to spoil it to everyone who has not seen the movie. Definitely worth seeing! But do not wait for the famous Tarantino. Of course, you will tell me that there are many who do not like a lot of blood .... Fold! A friend has Jackie Brown as Tarantino's favorite movie .... Fold! Once Upon a time in Holywwod is one such film, for those who love a more "relaxed" Quentin Tarantino.

Grade: 8 / 10

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...