BET 365 (Close account)

Dimitrisphilp

4 Jan 2023
Good evening and happy new year to all.
Yesterday I registered with bet365 and made a one-time deposit of €100, I send to the lids that a document was requested for the identification of the account and after a while my account did not exist, this morning after many attempts, I connected to the live chat and They tell me that the account cannot be activated and that they need a passport to activate it.. I don't have a passport..
What do you think will happen with the money? Will I get it??

Reactions: PANATHA
I hope you get your money back. I will say something without misunderstanding: it should be a lesson for all of us that when we register with a betting company, we first confirm and complete our identification and then make the deposit, this is the law for me personally. I repeat what I said, I said it in good faith

Reactions: PANATHA and Ertzan
Also, let me say something about the money that everyone has in their account in any betting company. As long as the money is in the account, it is not ours. They become ours only when the withdrawal from the company's account to our bank account is completed. Then it's ours.

Reactions: betover and PANATHA
I hope you get your money back. I will say something without misunderstanding: it should be a lesson for all of us that when we register with a betting company, we first confirm and complete our identification and then make the deposit, this is the law for me personally. I repeat what I said, I said it in good faith
You are right mate.. They are asking for my passport now. Which I don't have..

Reactions: PANATHA
Didn't you learn them????
The guys have finished it!!!
They want Latin characters in the resident identification document!!!
We should correspond in English with the bank etc!
Hey what M@LAKS!

However, it's strange that the account doesn't exist the next day...
What documents did you send? does the ID have Latin characters? How did you make the first deposit?

Didn't you learn them????
The guys have finished it!!!
They want Latin characters in the resident identification document!!!
We should correspond in English with the bank etc!
Hey what M@LAKS!

However, it's strange that the account doesn't exist the next day...
What documents did you send? does the ID have Latin characters? How did you make the first deposit?
It is one of the new ones, yes.. And I made a deposit through a bank..

Good evening. something is wrong with 365. This is for sure. I saw with my own eyes a friend in a furious state writing to the representative in the chat 'you will get my @@vl@k@' and he continues a year later to play even withdraws everything normally. He was closed to me 10 years ago definitively and irrevocably for a much milder characterization.

Good evening. something is wrong with 365. This is for sure. I saw with my own eyes a friend in a furious state writing to the representative in the chat 'you will get my @@vl@k@' and he continues a year later to play even withdraws everything normally. He was closed to me 10 years ago definitively and irrevocably for a much milder characterization.
The thing is, I probably lost the money.. I can't find a way to get it back.. Stoiximan and more Stoiximan

Dude, are you using a vpn? Or do you change IP often? Or do you often change your connection medium? P. X one on the mobile from data and the other on the PC from WiFi? I know that 365 has caused problems from such occasions. Although it shouldn't, of course. Did you accidentally write something during your registration that will confuse them regarding your origin and place of residence?

Dude, are you using a vpn? Or do you change IP often? Or do you often change your connection medium? P. X one on the mobile from data and the other on the PC from WiFi? I know that 365 has caused problems from such occasions. Although it shouldn't, of course. Did you accidentally write something during your registration that will confuse them regarding your origin and place of residence?
No, brother.. Everything was complete.. In fact, the proof of residence was complete, they told me.. Well, their issue is with the identity card..

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...