VINO-systems (paroli)

JPG.jpg

JPG.jpg

Unfortunately I made a fatal mistake in copying out of my haste because a match started at 1.00 resulting in me getting confused with copying the columns.
As a result, the system produces 7 winning 5 teams and I get paid only 4 of them.
Greater attention to the following.

Not only do I not break my head again with predictions but I will play low odds on 3 final systems with the goal of coming out positive.
I know that the bear is set up, but these are the only systems that can make me positive without even engaging in reading.
I will not fall into the trap of study again.
For me, the value is only the system to be value shared to keep me in bad days but to throw me in the good.

JPG.jpg

The 1-1 correct points per group means that all the final columns contain only 1 point from each group to become 3 points.
The term is impressive as it saves columns tremendously and once verified it is powerful.

JPG.jpg

I can not understand the advantage of these systems over the only acceptable ones.

You have to try them with an equivalent bet to understand.
We are in days when the most dangerous bet is the only acceptable one.
The advantage here is that we have much fewer columns than the classic systems, we have a very good range of errors, but also a very good column range compared to the final columns.

JPG.jpg

This is one of the most beautiful and powerful systems for me.
It plays for 6s, has open terms, is fantastically cheap in the pocket, and contains strong points (red matches).
If we catch the red matches and lose everyone else we have 100% 6s.
The system only loses if we catch 0-1 red matches.
From there on it is productive.
That is, the more matches you catch, the higher your success rate and of course the more profitable columns.

I think I have found the systems that best suit my game.
When the day has a few matches then I will use the following system.

9-3-9.png

Out of the 84 columns that are in 9 games, the 3 of us play only 9 of them.
Terribly economical and of course we can put a powerful multiplier for greater profits.
It can be played with 6 columns, removing the last 3 columns from the development.

The second system has a wonderful column width as it plays for 6s and is very cheap in the pocket for 18 games.

18-6-16.png

It also has a good opening and overlapping terms and with a system you cleaned since it covers many games from all day and makes us not play constantly.
If found on a good day with correct predictions it is literally deadly even with 10 minutes in the column.

And I close with the most impressive that together with the previous one are top and can give big money.

25-5-31.png

Here we have 25 games, we have a crazy financial system for our pocket, we have a wonderful range of columns as it plays for 5s, we have very open terms and of course if we catch the 5 reds we have 100% 5s with all the other points lost.

I will follow these in the following because they fit better in my game.

I can not understand the advantage of these systems over the only acceptable ones.

It makes huge profits on good days but it also has better returns when things are not going well.
For me the only acceptable thing is wasted money now.
You play with 33% even in the grand favorites.
For example last night and not only did we have a slaughterhouse as all the small percentages broke.
In medium and large estimation it can not be done as the results are scorched to death.
And for this reason I turned it into systems on low yields basically.
Because I do not study at all and yet these systems keep me in the game as they are designed for pure investment ..
They are very cheap which is the most basic, they have fantastic terms but also perfect column width.
One can risk them with whatever points they play as they are compatible with many ways of predicting.
But according to us, the economy of columns is their huge weapon.

It is contradictory to say that you play with 33% and in the favorites and to believe that with any magic system you will make a profit, there I disagree.

I say that the percentage of victory that now belongs to the favorites regardless of performance is 33% as it has become the thing with football with the games played ..
In my systems I basically play from a favorite in every league.
The systems for me are really magical and I see it every day I play them.
From there and beyond I have no choice.
Everyone does what they want.
I consider them to be stars and that is why I recommend them.

I would not call these systems gambling but investment.
They are made with such tactics that certainly in the long run and without study with a constant bet give profit.

I looked at the math for a variable system with 9 matches and to ask for 3 sets of odds of 6 in the triad.

With 4/9 correct predictions 100% 3a.
With 5/9 correct predictions 4 triples (I'm not sure about the probability of having more)
With 6/9 correct predictions 7 triples (and here the same).

Assuming the bet is 100 euros, the columns are 30 and the bet in each triad is 3.3
With 3/9 you have 35% for a won 3rd.
With 4/9 you have 100% trinity so 20 € back.
With 5/9 you have 80 € return
With 6/9 you have a return of 140 €.

If you play them alone with 11 euros each match in 3 matches you have a return of 60 € in 4 matches 80 and in 5 matches 99 returns.
On 6/9 you have a return of € 118. In the system you have no return to 1 / 9,2 / 9 and very likely to 3/9 as opposed to the only acceptable ones. At 4/9 and 5/9 you have a smaller return and at 6/9 you have a bigger profit. I imagine the profit will be even bigger at 7/9 for the system but if we caught 7/9 with an average odds of 1.80 in the long run we would not write in the infobeto ...
Where am I wrong?

Reactions: Fairplay
I would never play a 9-match variable with 30 columns.
It is very expensive.
I would happily play the system I have and it is 9 games with 9 columns for 3s.
This is what I said above.
The classical systems of companies but also the classical variables are not beneficial.
We do not play PRO-PO.
The systems I have put in place for you are incredible.

The "key" is the 1-1 correct points.
It destroys its full columns giving tremendous savings and at the same time keeps the verification for 3rd at a very high percentage.

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...