VITAMIN D3

nicolas

IFC # 9 Champion 2012-13, V-Bookie Champion 2008
28 IOL 2007
Thessaloniki in heart, Alimos on paper ....
Good evening to all of you.

I will publish an article on the usefulness of vitamin D3 in combination with the beneficial after. (you will understand below what I mean)

Vitamin D: human health and metabolism.

A vitamin with hormone characteristics

* Posted: March / 2015

Obesity and metabolic syndrome are generally associated with Vitamin D deficiency, possibly because it is deposited in adipose tissue (1) as well as with excess estrogen in obese men (2). This is partly due to the production of estrogen by adipose tissue but also due to the lack of D, which is now known to enhance steroidogenesis and testosterone production especially in obese men (3) (4) since it is also a secosteroid substance. (secosteroids are a subcategory of steroids), which also has endocrine activity in the human body. Its receptor is found in a number of different cell types within the human body. In fact, there is an article referring to the transition from the term Vitamin D to the hormone D (5). The molecular structure of Vitamin D is very similar to that of classical steroid hormones and is produced photochemically by the skin from 7-dehydrocholesterol under the influence of ultraviolet radiation.

It is no coincidence that in cases of psoriasis sun exposure generally leads patients to remission of the disease. This is largely due to the increased synthesis of vitamin D either in a natural way, ie exposure to sunlight or through artificial exposure to UVA. The action of the vitamin, which is similar in structure to cortisol, leads to recession. It has even been successfully treated for purely autoimmune diseases, such as idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP) with high doses of vitamin D in combination with an immunomodulatory drug such as hydroxychloroquine, a regimen that lacks the known side effects caused by chronic It is no coincidence that creams containing Vitamin D and corticosteroids (similar to cotrizole) or combinations thereof are used to treat psoriasis. Of course the advantage of the vitamin is that it does not cause the side effects of classic steroids such as cortisol and so-called anabolics. It clearly belongs to the substances that promote the anabolism of both bones and muscle tissue.

A Vitamin with many "faces". What are its forms? Have the same power;

Regarding the activity of the 2 forms of the vitamin found in most replacement preparations, it has been found that the most active is D3-cholecalciferol (of animal origin) in relation to D2-ergocalciferol (of plant origin) with a power ratio of about 3: 1 in favor of D3 (6).

Cholecalciferol (D3) is normally produced in human skin by exposure to sunlight and 7-dehydroxycholesterol through a series of biochemical reactions. The initial treatment of the skin molecule that is absorbed through the skin or food is initially done in the liver by adding a hydroxyl and producing 25 (OH) vitamin D or calcifediol which is the most reliable indicator for the diagnosis of D deficiency, as reported. and below. This is followed by the production of the final and most active form by the kidney, with a 2nd hydroxylation and the final active metabolite calcitriol - 1,25 di (OH) vitamin D.

In fact, there are drugs that carry molecules similar to the active metabolite of D, such as alfacalcidol, which is used in patients with kidney disease because it does not require the involvement of the kidney to activate it, but only the involvement of the liver.

It then circulates in the bloodstream where it is transported to act on about 36 different target organs through its receptors, both by direct and distant actions through its nuclear receptors and the activation of inducible genes (7).

It is indicative of the growing recognition of its role in human health that in 1975 only 100 articles containing the term Vitamin D were published in medical journals, while by 2007 their number had increased to about 1400 per year. Currently, a cursory search for the term vitamin D in both title and content on the most authoritative medical articles database returns over 20000 results.

What is D's best performance indicator?

But when we are going to assess the adequacy of an organism in Vitamin D, what is its form that we should evaluate? Most researchers agree that the concentration of 25 (OH) D3 or calcifediol in the serum is the best indicator of the adequacy of the vitamin of an organism. The established conclusion is that optimal levels of vitamin D have been achieved when the concentration of 25 (OH) D3 is> 30 ng / mL (8). The measurement of 25 (OH) D is preferred to that of 1,25 (OH) 2D which is also called calcitriol because the half-life of 25 (OH) D is 2-3 weeks while that of 1,25 (OH) 2D about 4 hours. The concentration of 1,25OHD3 in relation to 25OHD3 is 1/1000 and its levels are closely related to the levels of PTH of calcium and phosphorus. Levels of 1,25OHD3 in the blood do not reflect the levels of vitamin D in the body. Finally, there are cases of vitamin D deficiency in which the levels of 1,25OHDD3 are normal due to B 'passionate hyperparathyroidism. It is therefore advisable not to routinely make additional measurements of 1,25 (OH) 2D levels except in cases where there is hypercalcaemia and decreased renal function (9,10).

Practically and to better understand 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D is the active metabolite or rather the active form of vitamin D produced in the kidneys, is determined more by parathormone and does not accurately inform the stores or better the reserves of Vitamin D in the human body. In fact, in cases of vitamin D deficiency, its active metabolite, ie 1,25-dihydroxy-vitamin D, can be found increased and not decreased. In addition, there are diseases such as tuberculosis and sarcoidosis where there is uncontrolled production of 1,25-dihydroxy-vitamin D by the kidneys, so even there the results are not indicative of the adequacy of the vitamin. In these cases, as in kidney disease, it makes sense to measure 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D and evaluate it with Calcium which is high and Parathormone which is usually low. In the majority of cases, however, the adequacy or not is assessed by measuring 25-hydroxy-vitamin D.

What are the effects of Vitamin in the body? Limited to the skeleton;

The beneficial effects of Vitamin D and its adequate intake depending on the condition are not limited to the skeleton but extend to almost all systems of the human body (11,12) and mainly:

1) In the proper functioning of B and T lymphocytes that are responsible for chemical and cellular immunity, but also in the overall defense capacity of the body (13,14).

2) In the secretion of insulin by pancreatic cells. Given that insulin resistance is inextricably linked to obesity, the major role of the vitamin is easily understood in obese patients with metabolic syndrome or diabetes who may already be deficient as mentioned above (15).

3) In the normal functioning of the cardiovascular system and in the regulation of blood pressure.

4) In the proper functioning of the brain and its antidepressant action on it (16).

In addition, data are constantly accumulating about the anti-cancer effect of the vitamin against many cancers (breast, colon, prostate) (17,18,19) as well as its immunomodulatory properties that work therapeutically for a number of autoimmune diseases (psoriasis, type I diabetes , inflammatory bowel disease, periodontal disease, multiple sclerosis, etc. So we see that it has immunoregulatory properties with enhancement where a more aggressive immune system is needed as in cancer but also normalization when we have an attack of the immune system against the same organs and tissues.

Is it true that in how many chronically elderly patients with multiple hospital admissions and recurrent infections, vitamin D levels are measured given that in most if not all of them their exposure to sunlight is from minimal to zero? In addition, vitamin D helps increase neuromuscular excitability, muscle strength and coordination of movements and balance. In addition to therapeutic use, it is also used in pulmonary bronchiectasis. Finally, it is important to measure and supplement it, especially during pregnancy, with a significant preventive action against a variety of pathological conditions for both the pregnant woman and the newborn (20).

Article source:
Christos Charalambopoulos
Internist
MD, MSc Athens School of Medicine ("Environment and Health: Management of Environmental Factors with Impact on Health").

CASCADE Network of Excellence course -KAROLINSKA Institute Sweden.

Indicative bibliography:

1. Am J Clin Nutr. 2000 Sep; 72 (3): 690-3.Decreased bioavailability of vitamin D in obesity. Wortsman J1, Matsuoka LY, Chen TC, Lu Z, Holick MF.

2. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1979 Apr; 48 (4): 633-8.Increased estrogen production in obese men.Schneider G, Kirschner MA, Berkowitz R, Ertel NH.

3. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2014 Oct; 99 (10): 3766-73. doi: 10.1210 / jc.2014-1690. Epub 2014 Jun 17.Testicular synthesis and vitamin D action.Hofer D1, Münzker J, Schwetz V, Ulbing M, Hutz K, Stiegler P, Zigeuner R, Pieber TR, Müller H, Obermayer-Pietsch B.

4. Horm Metab Res. 2011 Mar; 43 (3): 223-5. doi: 10.1055 / s-0030-1269854. Epub 2010 Dec Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels in men.Pilz S1, Frisch S, Koertke H, Kuhn J, Dreier J, Obermayer-Pietsch B, Wehr E, Zittermann A.

5. From vitamin D to hormone D: fundamentals of the vitamin D endocrine system essential for good health.
Anthony W Norman. J Clin Nutr August 2008 vol. 88 no. 2 491S-499S

6. Mastaglia SR, Mautalen CA, Paris MS, Oliveri B. Vitamin D2 dose required to rapidly increase 25OHD levels in osteoporotic women. Eur J Clin Nutr 2006; 60: 681–7

7. Vitamin D: Classical and Novel Actions Best Practice & Research Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism Volume 25, Issue 4, Pages 531-702, I1-I2 (August 2011) Edited by R. Bouillon

8. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2008; 624: 55-71. doi: 10.1007 / 978-0-387-77574-6_5. Optimal serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels for multiple health outcomes. Bischoff-Ferrari HA1.

9. Choosing Wisely:Don't routinely measure 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D unless the patient has hypercalcemia or decreased kidney function. Endocrine Society guidelines. Source: aaffp.

10. Evaluation, treatment, and prevention of vitamin D deficiency: an Endocrine Society clinical practice guideline.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2011 Jul; 96 (7): 1911-30. Epub 2011 Jun 6.Holick MF, Binkley NC, Bischoff-Ferrari HA, Gordon CM, Hanley DA, Heaney RP, MuradMH, Weaver CM; Endocrine Society.

11. Holick MF. High prevalence of vitamin D inadequacy and implications for health. Mayo clin proc 2006;81:353-73.

12. Weaver CM, Fleet JC. Vitamin D requirements: current and future. Am J Clin Nutr 2004; 80 (suppl): 1735S – 9S.

13. Provvedini DM, Tsoukas CD, Deftos LJ, Manolagas SC. 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 receptors in human leukocytes. Science 1983;221:1181-3.

14. Tsoukas CD, Provvedini DM, Manolagas SC. 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3: a novel immunoregulatory hormone. Science 1984;224:1438-40.

15. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2012; 52 (2): 103-12. doi: 10.1080 / 10408391003785458.Vitamin d and metabolic syndrome risk factors: evidence and mechanisms. Awad AB1, Alappat L, Valerio M.

16. Eyles DW, Smith S, Kinobe R, Hewison M, McGrath JJ. Distribution of the vitamin D receptor and 1 alpha-hydroxylase in human brain. J Chem Neuroanat 2005;29:21-30.

17. Ma JF, Nonn L, Campbell MJ, Hewison M, Feldman D, Peehl DM. Mechanisms of decreased vitamin D 1alpha-hydroxylase activity in prostate cancer cells.

18. Bises G, Kallay E, Weiland T, et al. 25-Hydroxyvitamin D3-1alpha-hydroxylase expression in normal and malignant human colon.

19. Segersten U, Holm PK, Bjorklund P, et al. 25-Hydroxyvitamin D3 1alpha-hydroxylase expression in breast cancer and use of non-1α-hydroxylated vitamin D analogue. Breast Cancer Res 2005;7:R980-6.

20. Gynecol Endocrinol. 2007 Jan; 23 (1): 13-24.Vitamin D: the secosteroid hormone and human reproduction. Perez-Lopez

I write all of the above because it has been observed in an extremely large number of studies and cases that vitamin D deficiency was a common feature of ALL those who have been affected by coronary artery disease.

Those of you who have relatives and ask them the logical thing is to confirm what I am telling you.

Beyond that, I would like to inform you that my company has been promoting a vitamin D3 product under the brand name wave D3 for a month now.

It does not exist in the pharmacies of your neighborhood yet (as we as a company have not managed to do this) but you can find it in online pharmacies.

If this were not the case, I would make sure in one of our meetings to give you a box to everyone.

The cost is of course not high but the BENEFITS for the organization are huge!

Here https://paulbill.gr/wave-d3-2000-iu/ you can see if you want information about vitamin wave D3

I'm sure some people will be helped by this posting, others will call me bad because I'm advertising but honestly I'm not interested. The right thing to do before you start taking vitamin D3 is to measure your values. And after contacting a doctor always, ONLY then start it.

And if I helped with this article, I think I did something ...

Good afternoon to everyone.

ΥΓ. I score 4 goals in the IFC ... I eat 4 and a draw ends ..... I score 2 and eat three ....... shacks everywhere ....

Today I took a bite of the vitamins, these are here and in the box

1606392805209.png

and I will see what effect it will have. If I see that it does not have any effect on the friendly that I will play face to face, I will ask for compensation, you know. : paidi:

PS: Do not forget to deposit my percentage only you : paidi:

Nikos and our pediatrician confirms it.
He even gave us a recipe a few months ago to start taking the children from September onwards ...

Reactions: nicolas
I will tell you today a story that happened to me today and has raised blood in my head.

After I had taken the vitamins suggested by Nicholas, I say let me take two cans for myself and for myself.

I go to the store 2 boxes 15 euros although initially the owner tells me 16 euros, at that time I did not get it properly, I go home with the receipt I enter their page where I will tell you and what to see. 6.20 euros there is no discount anything, chuck I take a photo.

I go into their terms to see if it says there and there it says the following where you will see it in a photo

The prices of the online store are the same as those of the physical store, but the discounts differ

The difference is 2,60 euros. One may think "come on m @ laka do you become a gypsy for 2,60?" Yes, my friend, I become because with 2,60 you get 3 small loaves (0,70 makes here), you get 1 box of depots and if you put something more you get 2 boxes of depots, you drink coffee etc.

Do not get caught, I leave the store. the owner is missing the employee there. Instead of getting an "sorry sir it was a mistake" and going to the wish of the Virgin Mary, of Muhammad etc it came out of me and coming out on top of himself justified and I am wrong.

To tell me that if I place the order online either they send it to me or I receive it from the store then the price of the page is valid.

When I showed him the above with the term he turns and says to me "Do not look at these terms we write them"

In a few words he tells me we are equal fraudsters that we want to do, there is no other explanation.

What is certain is that this particular pharmacy for me has been deleted from the map of Xanthi,
Let it be the only duty officer in my city I will go to Komotini or Kavala or to one of the villages to get whatever medicine I need

So be careful whoever orders from here to look at possible shipping costs etc

1606571584167.png

1606571636284.png

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 21:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...