Answer: HELP - Fuck the siphon!

I have a nice plumber if you need it anyway

Reactions: patrickdrd

animusbet

presenter
Staff member
10 Sep 2006

I had exactly the same problem before a two-month period. After I started with a tambourine and took my @@, then I opened the syphi and after I removed a carrots I also used steel and suction cups.

Lilis

presenter
Staff member
7 Nov 2003

I had exactly the same problem before a two-month period. After I started with a tambourine and took my @@, then I opened the syphi and after I removed a carrots I also used steel and suction cups.

I said the same thing in the morning to Toula

.... and that I woke my hand ..... and then murmured that she was growing up too : twis:

BUT the trumpet !! ..... has not yet found a lot

: priest:: twis:: priest:

ALEX

o "SER" of the Bet
Staff member
30 Mar 2003
KEFALONIA

What did you do?
The suction cup does nothing and you do not try and when you put the windows open, it gets very stinking, I hope the problem will be resolved soon.

Nikitas

4 IOL 2008
leukomanikhta.blogspot.com

Well, we talk from your morning I watch and I die in laughter ... : eye:

I fell on Easter Sunday ... after the meal after the holy mother ...

The gauntlet that hits the drainage ....

On Easter Sunday the drainage from the kitchen was blocked

I did not put Tuboflo because they blamed the fats and the hairs - blush and blush again etc ...

The steel is very fine to do work so I have a coarse wire for such cases ...

The manga is at the edge that I croak to make a n, a hook that is ....

I go comfortably and on the return and the pull pulls that it can clog the tube ...

Careful not to crack it ...

Two times you have removed the remains ... and you throw tyboflo and hot water and clean for a while ...

The central drainage has a metallic, usually rounded hood in the middle of the bathroom ... and it says it's crappy ... from there you can usually unravel all the sewers .... : twis:

tullamore

Banned
8 Nov 2011

I got a sucker, but nothing!

Πάντως με το γδάρσιμο του χεριού, που έλεγε ο lilis είναι κάπως καλύτερο το "ρουφηγμα" των νερών, αλλά και πάλι δεν εχει λυθεί το πρόβλημα
I will probably even deal with the matter with it

andrip

8 Dec 2004
Athens, Greece

we are talking good luck, I got it right now and it made me a little haha ​​night

I had suffered it just before the end of the year. If you use wire good success in what you bring to the return (this with the wire to make a hook as they were foretold) WE WANT TO TAKE SOCIETY! Bears I had found myself.

After that + a tambour with hot water, I saw the light the true though you said you tried it first.

Good luck I really wish

Christos12345

24 and 2019
Because the gaunt is not telling me to leave me quiet ...

He poured the siphon into my bath and overflowed every time I opened the fountains.

I had an oven and used it in the tub of the bathtub and in the sink tube.
I did not see a problem.

I guess the drain pipe is clogged but I can not find it in the bathroom floor opening, while the other two that lead to the bathtub and wash basin I spotted them and put the steel as I said above.

I threw soda and vinegar, because that's what he says on the internet, but I did not do anything.

Now that I have sat down with a little nerves to drink coffee, if anyone has any idea, let me tell you, so that I do not pay for a plumber in a plumbing.
for every plug you ask ........... for cost effective and quick solutions. Serving all of Athens !!

Last edited by administrator:

giannisthegreek

17 Nov 2012
Piraeus
Eventually this is the infobeto! That problem if you have, as many years as you can, and someone will help you. Forum has no expiration date!

Sent from my MYA-L41 using Tapatalk

Reactions: magon and ALEX

nice_kid

28 Aug 2019
Nafplio
Good evening to all. Unbeknownst to the website here, I found it via Google for an 1 problem with my Bathroom Pipette (bath tub only).
Today I'm going to do my need at [email protected], and I say why do I sweep on paper? let's get in the bathtub to wash with water and then take a shower ...

And after a while I see the pipette filling up and the water floating, little by little the drainage is gone, my hair doesn't know why we all care about the house.
From what can I say?
Like after the 30 + year in the house the tubes in the bathroom mainly from the micro organisms etc arrived in his comb?
There was a cold sweat as I poured cement into the pipette.
Immediately pull out the pipe (unscrew it), put the tap into the hot water as it goes, and tap it into the siphon hole and open the tap with enough pressure it says I can't go out with hot water , or 0yraadi or anything else ...
Eventually, not to muddy the water, it slowly goes away, but with the siphon in place even slower.

What can I do ... I didn't say anything to my elders and I left it like that, and as soon as my elders found out I was going to have to do the Chinese, but the point is we were going to unravel the tubing.
Then I think of a crazy scenario inside me ... If I had a little piping in the sink while washing the popper, wouldn't it dry up day by day and split and run off with the running water? (I say this now).
Don't laugh because it happened to a crazy friend of mine who was doing anal washes.
Does it really need cooking soda, and a glass of Vinegar as I read in Google Instructions, and a towel over the siphon hole for 15 minutes and then 15 minutes to rinse the tubing in hot water?
It is simply after your coat is rinsed with water (eg in bidets) rather than paper and itching after removing toilet paper.
Honestly I'm not trolling, I've been missing out on you because if you can find an edge with your elders ...

MS: Here at 1 Imagine a day at the k3str @, and they didn't go away with anything, and my old man made the toilet once like a gypsy who was in a tubing like a mammoth, and since then we have had problems home.
And I say goodbye to the 1os runners who will go to the toilet in the morning.
(and in the morning asleep on my pillow I wake up to Something Christophanes ... Oh my dear friend the old man happened to ... say okay)

That's what I wanted to mention. Anyone who can help with something would be obliged.
Thanks so much for your time.
George.

• Haha
Reactions: magon

BetLaden

IFC # 6 Champion 2009-10, IFC # 1 Super Cup winner 200
Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com
George ....

1. For the ransom
Purchase 2-3 Tobacco Sachets from a supermarket and follow the instructions strictly. Use it in all the gutters you have to clear.

2. For wiping
Instead of paper since they don't make you .... get wet baby wipes to find your health!

: poop:

Predictions

• 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Eintracht Frankfurt - Hamburg
  • 14:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Southampton - Shrewsbury
  • 14:30
    ERT3
    • SA Xanthi - Doxa Drama
  • 15:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Asteras Tripolis - AEL
  • 15:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Huesca - Villarreal
  • 16:00
    Novasports 3HD
    • Roma - Spezia
  • 16:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Mainz - Leipzig
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Leverkusen - Wolfsburg
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • Arminia Bielefeld - Eintracht Frankfurt
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Freiburg - Stuttgart
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Augsburg - Berlin Union
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Swansea - Nottingham Forest
  • 17:15
    Novasports 1HD
    • Apollon Smyrna - Mars
  • 17:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Seville - Cadiz
  • 18:00
    Novasports 4HD
    • Lance - Nis
  • 19:00
    Novasports 3HD
    • Milan - Atalanta
  • 19:00
    Novasports 5HD
    • Udinese - Inter
  • 19:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • St. Truiden - Mouscron
    Novasports 2HD
    • Panathinaikos - OFI
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Hertha Berlin - Werder Bremen
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Real Sociedad - Betis
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Cheltenham Town - Manchester City
  • 21:00
    Novasports 5HD
    • Eindhoven - Waalwijk
  • 21:45
    Novasports 1HD
    • Fiorentina - Crotone
  • 22:00
    Novasports 3HD
    • Monaco - Marseille
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Aston Villa - Newcastle
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Alaves - Real Madrid
  • 14:15:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Besiktas - Galatasaray
  • 16:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Nizhny Novgorod - Unics Kazan
  • 16:00:00
    ERT Sports 3
    • Colossus - Peristeri
  • 16:45:00
    ERT3
    • PAOK - Hercules
  • 17:00:00
    ERT Sports 1
    • Aris - Messolonghi
  • 17:00:00
    ERT Sports 2
    • Prometheus - Lavrio
  • 19:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Kansas - Oklahoma
  • 20:00:00
    ERT Sports 1
    • AEK - Ionikos
  • 21:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • BK State Wolfpack - North Carolina
  • 23:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Duke Blue Devils - Louisville
  • Tomorrow 24-01-2021
  • 00:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Utah Jazz - Golden State Warriors
  • 02:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Brooklyn Nets - Miami Heat
  • 09:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2021
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2021
  • 13:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2021
  • 16:05
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2021
General Chat
Help Users
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    20 years of Infobeto ..... when is our birthday?
  • BetLaden Forum Bot:
    User BetLaden started a new topic called "20 years infobeto! Happy birthday!" in the Announcements - Support.
    +1
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    BetLaden said:
    good morning, yes it changed and shows the matches and the tipsters who give them. The rest in the text ...
    smart and correct ..... we just have to be careful to state in the end correctly and clearly what exactly point we have proposed
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    smart and correct ..... we just have to be careful to state in the end correctly and clearly what exactly point we have proposed

"Double because I am Fenerbahce" which is not a clear wording :p : paidi:
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
  • cosmicsports Forum Bot:
    User cosmicsports started a new topic called "A remark about the book" in the Betting conversations.
  • J JONATHAN4E:
    Happy birthday to our website!
    +1
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    Be a good friend! : Up:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That is, if we did a gathering now, we would cut the pie or the cake ???
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The team in Russia is a big double today : bask:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Double betting can be ... but double winning is unlikely ...... ok if you lose with a single digit you are complete :p : D!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I do not talk to penultimate : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    how to talk to six stars .....
  • Μ Forum Bot:
    User Mary started a new topic called "Written certificate of earnings" in the Cafe.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    Double betting can be ... but double winning is unlikely ...... ok if you lose with a single digit you are complete :p : D!

Because I am a MASTER (in capitals they say) I leave the following : beers1: : beers1: : beers1: : beers1: : beers1: : beers1: : beers1:

• PANATHA PANATHA:
    This is the greatness of sports .... to make surprises .... huge surprises .... the little one to win the big one .....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    what a surprise our customers are: ROFLMAO:: ROFLMAO:: ROFLMAO:
  • nikitas Forum Bot:
    User nikitas started a new topic called "Didactic defeat (81-79)" in the For Reds.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Well done to the athletes (as Pavlaras used to say) in Germany ... this is how the over ..... should come out ..... airy, comfortable and fast
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    The winner of the competition of the 21st match of the Euroleague is betodimos
    +1
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "PreVein IFC # 17: A GROUP: 23nd game" in the IFC Competition.
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "Suggestions for long-term bets" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    As he will have seen, I avoid playing points ... but this 3.10 of Milan against Atalanta is not huge;
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I am also impressed by Atalanta, attacking football etc but the others are top
    Ertzan Ertzan: I am also impressed by Atalanta, attacking football etc but the others are top