HELP - Fuck the siphon!

Answer: HELP - Fuck the siphon!

I have a nice plumber if you need it anyway

4439121850_89d63778be.jpg

Reactions: patrickdrd

I had exactly the same problem before a two-month period. After I started with a tambourine and took my @@, then I opened the syphi and after I removed a carrots I also used steel and suction cups.

I had exactly the same problem before a two-month period. After I started with a tambourine and took my @@, then I opened the syphi and after I removed a carrots I also used steel and suction cups.

I said the same thing in the morning to Toula

.... and that I woke my hand ..... and then murmured that she was growing up too : twis:

BUT the trumpet !! ..... has not yet found a lot

: priest:: twis:: priest:

What did you do?
The suction cup does nothing and you do not try and when you put the windows open, it gets very stinking, I hope the problem will be resolved soon.

Well, we talk from your morning I watch and I die in laughter ... : eye:

I fell on Easter Sunday ... after the meal after the holy mother ...

The gauntlet that hits the drainage ....

On Easter Sunday the drainage from the kitchen was blocked

I did not put Tuboflo because they blamed the fats and the hairs - blush and blush again etc ...

The steel is very fine to do work so I have a coarse wire for such cases ...

The manga is at the edge that I croak to make a n, a hook that is ....

I go comfortably and on the return and the pull pulls that it can clog the tube ...

Careful not to crack it ...

Two times you have removed the remains ... and you throw tyboflo and hot water and clean for a while ...

The central drainage has a metallic, usually rounded hood in the middle of the bathroom ... and it says it's crappy ... from there you can usually unravel all the sewers .... : twis:

I got a sucker, but nothing!

However, with the abrasion of the hand, as lilis said, the "sucking" of the water is somewhat better, but again the problem has not been solved
I will probably even deal with the matter with it

we are talking good luck, I got it right now and it made me a little haha ​​night

I had suffered it just before the end of the year. If you use wire good success in what you bring to the return (this with the wire to make a hook as they were foretold) WE WANT TO TAKE SOCIETY! Bears I had found myself.

After that + a tambour with hot water, I saw the light the true though you said you tried it first.

Good luck I really wish

Because the gaunt is not telling me to leave me quiet ...

He poured the siphon into my bath and overflowed every time I opened the fountains.

I had an oven and used it in the tub of the bathtub and in the sink tube.
I did not see a problem.

I guess the drain pipe is clogged but I can not find it in the bathroom floor opening, while the other two that lead to the bathtub and wash basin I spotted them and put the steel as I said above.

I threw soda and vinegar, because that's what he says on the internet, but I did not do anything.

Now that I have sat down with a little nerves to drink coffee, if anyone has any idea, let me tell you, so that I do not pay for a plumber in a plumbing.
for every plug you ask ........... for cost effective and quick solutions. Serving all of Athens !!

Last edited by administrator:
Eventually this is the infobeto! That problem if you have, as many years as you can, and someone will help you. Forum has no expiration date!

Sent from my MYA-L41 using Tapatalk

Reactions: magon and ALEX
Good evening to all. Unbeknownst to the website here, I found it via Google for an 1 problem with my Bathroom Pipette (bath tub only).
Today I go to defecate at x3str@, and then I say why wipe with paper? let's get in the tub to wash with water and then let's take a shower...

And after a while I see the pipette filling up and the water floating, little by little the drainage is gone, my hair doesn't know why we all care about the house.
From what can I say?
Like after the 30 + year in the house the tubes in the bathroom mainly from the micro organisms etc arrived in his comb?
There was a cold sweat as I poured cement into the pipette.
Immediately pull out the pipe (unscrew it), put the tap into the hot water as it goes, and tap it into the siphon hole and open the tap with enough pressure it says I can't go out with hot water , or 0yraadi or anything else ...
Eventually, not to muddy the water, it slowly goes away, but with the siphon in place even slower.

What can I do ... I didn't say anything to my elders and I left it like that, and as soon as my elders found out I was going to have to do the Chinese, but the point is we were going to unravel the tubing.
Then I think of a crazy scenario inside me ... If I had a little piping in the sink while washing the popper, wouldn't it dry up day by day and split and run off with the running water? (I say this now).
Don't laugh because it happened to a crazy friend of mine who was doing anal washes.
Does it really need cooking soda, and a glass of Vinegar as I read in Google Instructions, and a towel over the siphon hole for 15 minutes and then 15 minutes to rinse the tubing in hot water?
It is simply after your coat is rinsed with water (eg in bidets) rather than paper and itching after removing toilet paper.
Honestly I'm not trolling, I've been missing out on you because if you can find an edge with your elders ...

MS: Here at 1 Imagine a day at the k3str @, and they didn't go away with anything, and my old man made the toilet once like a gypsy who was in a tubing like a mammoth, and since then we have had problems home.
And I say goodbye to the 1os runners who will go to the toilet in the morning.
(and in the morning asleep on my pillow I wake up to Something Christophanes ... Oh my dear friend the old man happened to ... say okay)

That's what I wanted to mention. Anyone who can help with something would be obliged.
Thanks so much for your time.
George.

• Haha
Reactions: magon
George ....

1. For the ransom
Purchase 2-3 Tobacco Sachets from a supermarket and follow the instructions strictly. Use it in all the gutters you have to clear.

2. For wiping
Instead of paper since they don't make you .... get wet baby wipes to find your health!

: poop:

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 21:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...