Find out which games will NOT expire 0-0 and win ...

Vincent

6 Aug 2016
Thessaloniki, Greece
I will share a system I tried 2 years ago, but due to lack of time mainly, I never completed it to have safe conclusions. I will analyze in great detail the whole strategy and the reasoning (expect a rather big downhill, read it when you have some time at your disposal), and at the end I will write the pros and cons and I will try to solve from the beginning any questions that will occur to you. My goal is to get your views. It has to do with live betting.

I will start by saying that this particular system I tried to have a highly statistical method of playing that would turn out to be 100% (or even 99.9999%) profitable, that is, to play it blindly, ignoring the teams that play. As we already know only around 10% of all games end 0-0 so I tried to take advantage of it, but no with Over 0,5 giving an odds of 1.10 and you may have read it several times as a strategy. This is a market called: Time of the 1st goal which is available at bet365 (and stoiximan too, but with a drawback i will mention it later).

This market works as follows: it has a table that says Time of 1st goal: Before 20 ', before 30', before 40 'etc etc that is, it divides them into ten minutes and gives odds. Depending on how close the ten minute is, it has a similar performance. My strategy is as follows. For reasons that I will say below, we expect the match to reach 18 'and if it is still 0-0, we bet on 18 and 30 seconds (approximately) for a goal to be scored before 30'. This has performance from 3.00 to 3.50 depending on the match. The only exception was only the very top teams such as Bayern, Real and Barça which gave only 2.50. All the others gave more (and I'm sure this has not changed until today as you read it). So we bet 20 euro cents (I will do another analysis below for the bet amounts) to enter before 30 '. If it has not been entered by 28:30, we bet it will be entered before 40 'with 40 euro cents and so on. I know I know it is Martingale you have 1000 rights, awful destructive method etc etc and I with you, but do not fall to eat me yet !!!

And I say that because of the way we handle it this the Martingale has a ceiling. That is, if we lose all the bets we will have lost 25.6 euros. This will mean that the match will have ended 0-0 (with the last bet at 12.8 euros). In the next match will not we start with a bet of 25.6 but damn it from the beginning with 0.2 euros and we will continue as I wrote before. If a goal was scored and you won then you would find another match and start again with the smallest bet.

As you understand, the slower the goal is scored, the more profit we have due to the 3.25 (average) odds he gives each time. But because I was lucky enough to try it with real money, I first chose to try it with virtual money and so I made a small software, my own that will record all cases of profit and loss (ie those that would come 0-0). So I went to a livescore site and started counting whether I would have a profit or a loss if I played the whole betting year, all the games (except the 3 tops I told you about above), I even counted the whole of last season.

The results were very good. I had come out quite in the positive sign and I got crazy excited. I thought I had found (who? Me) a statistical hole in the book. A swing that rocked me. I had made a mistake, something I had not noticed. What I had not noticed was that at 78:30, which we would bet on in the end if we got there, the odds in all the matches not it was 3.00-3.50, but it was 2.50 in all without exception. It may deceive guys at first, but it makes a huge difference and that is because it cut you a very large percentage profit than expected if the goal came in the last ten minutes that had the biggest bet, and therefore a bigger profit. I sat down and did the recording again from beginning putting the last ten minutes to always have an odds of 2.50 and the total budget fell so dramatically that it went quite to the negative sign !!! That's where I ate the first cuff in the face and took another good lesson that I was so naive to believe that companies that make twice a year would have made such a big mistake.

But I did not give up the efforts, I just decided that statistically you do not take them, playing blindly all the matches I mean, whatever strategy one follows / scratches.

So I sat down and thought: fine, statistically I can not fight them, but what the hell I can not avoid the 0-0 ???? So I got the ticket, I studied it a bit and I started playing with small bets (0.20 - 0.40 and so on) and I did it for 2 weeks. I mainly played the PSK that had more games. I chose first division championships and those that have the least 0-0. I only made around 100 euros, that is, I came out with a positive sign, but I spent a lot of hours, mainly because they play many matches at the same time and you have to risk another budget to play them in parallel. But I also ate two 0-0 on the map because otherwise I would have around 200 ari, believe me with the 0-0 at some point you will eat them on the map, I had eaten them from games that everyone, but everyone, but everyone, would play Over 3,5 and 4,5 and it does not mix (I do not know if you catch me), but from there I lost them. I gave up as I said at the beginning because it takes too much time to devote. This is the whole story. I will write to you in detail the disadvantages and advantages of the short time I did in practice with real money.

Advantages:

1. For experienced people I think it is easy to avoid 0-0 (especially those who specialize in goal markets)
2. You have a 1/10 chance of catching two triangles with a ball. That is, when you bet in the 8th and a half of the tenth minute, a goal can be scored even before the ten minutes you bet before and you can clearly catch the next one at the same time. And the chances of scoring a goal at 29-39-49-59-69-79 are always 1/10 which is a very good percentage of chance and increases the profit a lot (especially if it happens in the last ten minutes).
3. When you catch one game and go to the next, there is no need to hit someone who is 18 'and 0-0. You catch another that is also 0-0 in 57 ', for example, and you bet the amount when it goes to 58:30 to get to the next one, ie before 70'. This saves the "expenses" that you would bet to get there. I named it jump point.
4. Anyone who wants instead of starting from 18:30 can start from the beginning of the game just know that the risk amount will reach 51.2 if you start from 8:30 and 102.4 if you start from the beginning ( clearly higher risk = higher profits of course).
5. An alternative way to increase risk and profit is to simply start instead of 0.2 which is the minimum, with a larger amount of your choice (calculate it yourself).
6. Hasura has a ceiling, you stop it whenever you want, you do not risk losing all that you gained with time and effort.
7. The reason we bet one and a half minutes and not 5 '' before the end of the current ten minutes is for security reasons do not do any phase (eg penalty, foul, red, etc.) and lock the market for a long time, enter a goal in the next ten minutes but we not to have time to bet it and thus ruin our micro-investment (to call it that).

Disadvantages:

1. You eat incredibly much time, you have to be there to sit every 10 minutes to bet and at the end of the day you have made a very small profit, not necessarily because you ate a 0-0 on the map and reduced your profit or went to the minus, just happened to score goals early enough in most.
2. Too many games are played at the same time so you do not know who to choose and if you do the jump point I said above, it takes prudence because the chances of eating 0-0 on the map increase. If you parallel events and games at the same time you should have more budget available for any accumulated failures.
3. If you have the misfortune and start with a defeat you may be disappointed because you may take a long time to gain what you lost. It did not happen to me personally, I just say that it is foreign because you feel that you are paid more with time and not with talent.
4. The disadvantage of stoiximan in this market is simply that it has it like: to go at 21-30, 31-40 etc. and thus cancels the advantage I said above with a two-triangle sphere.

Last edited:
Answer: Find which games will NOT end 0-0 and win ...

I believe that by recording pre-game matches that you do not think will be 0-0 and betting on 15-20 approximately the overg 0,5g or over 1,5g having an idea of ​​whether the match brings goals or not, you will be in better flat...
your system is interesting anyway ...

Reactions: Vincent

Whatever experience one has, one cannot avoid 0-0 games, as all games have a chance of coming with that score.
it all has to do with the odds of over 0,5 and whether they are profitable or not for a player to bet on, which let's not forget is a bit impossible especially in traditional bookings and any such effort is rather doomed in the long run.
In the short term it is another story ...

Did anyone work with this system? You sound good anyway..stoiximan also has it as a goal up to 20 etc..but at bet365 it has the best performances I looked at

If you manage it as below you have tried it.

That is, to start with 2 bets every 10 minutes

Before 30-40
Before 40-50
Before 50-60 .... etc

bet1.jpg
bet2.jpg
bet3.jpg

Last edited:

If you manage it as below you have tried it.

That is, to start with 2 bets every 10 minutes

Before 30-40
Before 40-50
Before 50-60 .... etc

Although you describe it with an image at the same time, I can not understand what a different element you add. What do you mean 2 ten minutes at a time? You can only play for ten minutes at a time (the next one), which will have an odds close to 3. The next one always has a much lower one.

Good evening,

Some quick remarks:

* the percentages are not only corresponding to the teams that play but also to the conditions of the match (see Red card)
* the profit you will have earned in the long run should be worth the time you have invested in something that does not offer you satisfaction
* if it was easy to avoid matches with 0-0 then you will not need the above pattern as you would have already developed a skill that you would use to your advantage with much better results
* a pattern needs hours, days, months and even years of repetition and in each case recording the results so that others can monitor your method and its effectiveness

Of course I do not even mention the fact that if you follow a successful pattern for quite a long time you will automatically tag and need a new account :)

Personally, if I intended to see betting as a purely livelihood either as a master or as an add-on, with all that entails (investment of time, no adrenaline) I would go for something more tried and tested (see arbitrage)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Vincent

Good evening,

Some quick remarks:

* the percentages are not only corresponding to the teams that play but also to the conditions of the match (see Red card)
* the profit you will have earned in the long run should be worth the time you have invested in something that does not offer you satisfaction
* if it was easy to avoid matches with 0-0 then you will not need the above pattern as you would have already developed a skill that you would use to your advantage with much better results
* a pattern needs hours, days, months and even years of repetition and in each case recording the results so that others can monitor your method and its effectiveness

Of course I do not even mention the fact that if you follow a successful pattern for quite a long time you will automatically tag and need a new account :)

Personally, if I intended to see betting as a purely livelihood either as a master or as an add-on, with all that entails (investment of time, no adrenaline) I would go for something more tried and tested (see arbitrage)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All observations are very correct.

However, what I kept most from this experience is what I have already mentioned in the post above: it is not possible to find a system that if you follow it blindly in all matches (or even in a wide range) you will have a definite profit. You only have a certain loss like that. That is, if one is to find any strategy, one should always have the personal study factor. Now whether this study is yours personally, or someone else's, or a combination of these, is another matter. But only then is there a way to hope to make a profit (not for sure, by no means).

Although you describe it with an image at the same time, I can not understand what a different element you add. What do you mean 2 ten minutes at a time? You can only play for ten minutes at a time (the next one), which will have an odds close to 3. The next one always has a much lower one.

I mean for example that you start the first bet with 2 bets, ie the first in the picture 3.25 and 1.83

b1.JPG

if you lose the same again .... 0 when you are at 18.30 you will bet you will bet 3.25 and 1.83 at the same time for before 40

After 28.30 you will bet 1.83 which will be around 2.75 and together before 50 and 1.66 ....... if a goal is scored before 40 you will have 2 bets before 40 ..... 1.83 and 2.75

Vincent
You catch another that is also 0-0 in 57 ', for example, and you bet the amount when it goes to 58:30 to get to the next one, ie before 70'. This saves the "expenses" that you would bet to get there. I named it jump point.

b5.JPG

Last edited:

Aaa no no, I did not mean that when I said jump point.

I mean, for example, he plays a match A vs B and as I play it I catch him scoring a goal, for example in 52 ', so I have won what I have won depending on the stake etc etc.

Then I'm looking for the next match, but instead of necessarily looking someone who is still at the very beginning, I find someone else who is eg at 65 'and 0-0 still, and I bet there the amount I would bet if I had started normally from 18'. That is, either I bet to score a goal before 70 'with 3,2 (and I continue normally if I lost it) or I wait until 68:30 to bet before 80' with 6,4. The stake is exactly the same as it would be if I started it normally (that is, since I would start with 0.2 € in the first, an example I say).

So I saved 0.2 + 0.4 + 0.8 + 1,6 + 3.2 because I was dealing with the other match above before I caught it. This was mainly convenient and I did it because many games started at the same time, as usual and so when I caught one I went to another that was playing in parallel and it was still 0-0. Basically I operated by seeing and doing what we say. Other times it may be convenient to wait a little longer when the next match would start which had a small time gap between them. It generally depends on a lot.

Now the other thing you describe with the pictures I do not know if it works. So at a glance as I see it I do not think. All it does is increase your profit a little if it does not end 0-0 in the end, but if you press it and it goes 0-0, the loss will be much bigger because you are betting twice as much. That is, you increase the loss disproportionately against the profit.

what happens in the last ten minutes? .. that is, after 80.?..you essentially stop there? ... because then it gives nothing ...

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...