Why should a betting company get in the process of closing / expelling winning customers?

Eisai lathos se ola. Oi periptoseis den einai katholou liges. Epeidi den etuxe hîn se esena, de simainei tipota. K asfalos esu den mporeis na gnorizeis kalutera yan emena se posous kerdismenous xoris na paizoun me pleonektima vazoun oria oi etaireies. Oi etaireies vazoun oria kurios epeidi kerdizeis. Auti einai i pragmatikotita. K i suzitisi teleiionei edo.

But you didn't tell me that I wrote the fairy tale... (ie that companies put limits ONLY on those who play with an advantage).

Anyway, since "this is reality", indeed "the discussion ends here".

But you didn't tell me that I wrote the fairy tale... (ie that companies put limits ONLY on those who play with an advantage).

Anyway, since "this is reality", indeed "the discussion ends here".
"A serious company with liquidity, when it sees that you are winning without an advantage, will leave you because what you have won you will lose in the future" auto esu to egrapses pio pano k den isxuei se kammia periptosi, apo kammia etaireia. Ektos mono an kerdiseis paizontas joker 8ades, 10ades, imixrona telika, anatropes. Alla nomizo de milame gia autes tis periptoseis.. Sosta?

The truth is that in Greece the companies have no relation with the outside world, especially in large countries, and that is what happens
a) why there are no Sharp companies i.e. pinnacle, sbobet Asian, etc
b) because Greeks are in command
Of course we could say other reasons.
My friends from abroad are laughing at the limits after so little profit.

Do these tigres also happen in Uruguay where you are? There, how does the bet go, does Sharp have companies and exchanges?

The truth is that in Greece the companies have no relation with the outside world, especially in large countries, and that is what happens
a) why there are no Sharp companies i.e. pinnacle, sbobet Asian, etc
b) because Greeks are in command
Of course we could say other reasons.
My friends from abroad are laughing at the limits after so little profit.

c) because they are not very liquid.
d) because the Greek player has a bad criminal record.
e) because some of them are joke companies (I say this politely).
f) because they seek excess profits.

Reactions: goal2
Do these tigres also happen in Uruguay where you are? There, how does the bet go, does Sharp have companies and exchanges?
Stin Uruguay uparxei mono mia "nomimi"etaireia, stin opoia mporeis na paikseis meso internet, alla k se diafora magazia gia sunallages xrimaton ta opoia sunergazontai mazi tis. Vevaia stin ousia mporeis na paikseis se opoia etaireia theleis, afou den apagoreuetai i prosvasi se kammia.

because there are no Sharp i.e. pinnacle companies, Sbobet asian etc

In 2017 maybe, but now it seems so outdated. Since when do you have to use sbobet? Sharp + current sbobet even surpasses Koulis + leader

and the question is why does a company go through this process if it is not going to lose?
Because it operates as a company as a business and must maximize its profits. Of course we who are players do not like this, but the truth is that if we were in their position we would do the same. What businessman does not look out for his own interest. No one .Letting some good players continue is like saying that you have a shop and with the existing legislation you are given the possibility to make €10.000 a month but you are limited to €5.000 in net profit by making a "gift" to customers you.

Last edited:
and the question is why does a company go through this process if it is not going to lose?
If we analyze it above, not all companies operate in the same way. Obviously you mean the European companies and the soft bookmakers in general. They choose to maximize their profits or otherwise to protect themselves from good players who will reduce their profits. to focus on customer management. Pinnacle and Asian companies in general, with the exception of some that have changed trope in recent years, focus on performance management. Also, Betfair and brokers apply profit maximization methods, although with Betfair it is not easy to find out what is going on. In order not to write the same things over and over again, if you want, read my comment in a recent thread

Because it operates as a company as a business and must maximize its profits. Of course we who are players do not like this, but the truth is that if we were in their position we would do the same. What businessman does not look out for his own interest. No one .Letting some good players continue is like saying that you have a shop and with the existing legislation you are given the possibility to make €10.000 a month but you are limited to €5.000 in net profit by making a "gift" to customers you.

we all move with the aim of increasing and maximizing our profits while at the same time trying to limit our expenses
so the company in order to increase its profits is in its interest to attract more customers and earn larger amounts as a commission

we all move with the aim of increasing and maximizing our profits while at the same time trying to limit our expenses
so the company in order to increase its profits is in its interest to attract more customers and earn larger amounts as a commission
What you are referring to is Pinnacle's logic that works based on the volume of turnover-bets. The European ones don't work like that. Pinnacle writes in its original winners - arbers welcome and goalbet in its terms states that you don't get arbers traders v.bettors. .It doesn't take a lot of brains for someone to understand that they don't work the same way.

Last edited:
Den gnorizete ti akrivos einai value, opos kai oi etaireies oi idies den gnorizoun. K katheste kai lete vazoun limit epeidi paizeis value. Grapste edo osoi perissoteroi mporeite ti akrivos einai value gia esas. Pao stoixima pos oloi exete pliri agnoia. Ektos isos apo enan, I duo anthropous to polu. Elate grapste ti einai pleonektima, kai value perimeno. Tin alitheia tha tin mathete aurio apo emena. Mexri tote thelo na do ta sxolia kai tis apopseis sas.

For me, value is when you watch and know very well a football league for example, where you can get more correct odds than a bookie, who does not have the same knowledge as you. That is, Olympiacos-Panionios is playing and the ace in the bookie is 1.80, while it should be at 1.40, if you bet at 1.80, this is value.

Of course, this cannot be done in the well-known leagues, but in smaller ones, I just mentioned Olympiacos and Panionios as an example.

That is, you need to watch two or three leagues at most during the year and learn them better than a bookie, so that you bet on the wrong odds, without using a program, where you can be detected very easily.

Of course, this cannot be done in the well-known leagues, but in smaller ones, I just mentioned Olympiacos and Panionios as an example.
To megalutero k pio piasariko anekdoto pou kukloforei einai pos ta value kathorizontai apokleistika apo ta closing odds tis Asias. To 99% ton paikton , K to 100% ton book auto pisteuoun.

For example, I'm an expert on the Kazakhstan league, where few bookies can get more correct odds than me, that's what I mean.

For example, I'm an expert on the Kazakhstan league, where few bookies can get more correct odds than me, that's what I mean.
Den ta leo gia sena. Dikio exeis, an ki gnosi enos protathlimatos apo moni tis de leei tipota, prepei na sundiazetai Kai me alla pragmata.

Only the mutual doesn't cut you, because the mutual at 1000 euros will share the 900 no matter what and it has no problem.
The old illegal bookies of the Hellenic racecourse also cut every now and then.
In fact, they were cut off and re-admitted afterwards, it was history with them.
I had fallen into the following phase:
A gambler wins a million and a half from a bookie. He goes to get the money, the other takes it out and gives him a package consisting of ten thousand, five thousand, thousand, one dollar (!) but also bills of exchange!
My fat player owed me thirty thousand and he takes out and gives me a bill of exchange of the book, which was from an electrical goods store in Ano Patisia and expired after three months! I collected it in the end, of course.
The bookie, a friend otherwise, was crying as you can tell and we told him "it's okay, you'll set some bones and report".
Internet companies won't take that bookie's place, but they don't want anyone writing for them either. The only solution to the problem is to make the bet mutual or nearly mutual.
If this is done, there will be no reason for bans - except in legitimate cases - but also there will be no reason for bookmakers to set up games.

• Haha
Reactions: apophasic

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...