For FORUM rules!

Answer: For FORUM rules!

Antonis, I did not see you show me anywhere that you are limited by a rule to do what you WANT to do.
I also answered that when something is well-intentioned there is no problem. I do not understand why you are worried?

Let's take a look back at some things and stop bombarding us as the perpetrators of evil.
The forum when it started about 10 years ago did not have a single rule.
In the process, its members themselves asked us to make decisions about quarrels. Let us jointly decide who is right and who is wrong. That's how the rules started to come in. In the beginning 1-2 typical. After the simple saber-rattling, differences appeared that were cursed out of nowhere. Another rule came in ... then came the spammers ... then came the advertisers .... then came the bloggers ... then came MAN7 with nikita .... then came the bees ... and to do not go too far .... because YOU asked for it and because YOU could not follow the unwritten rules of good behavior we were forced to write them to you and we called them RULES so that we do not have to say the same things every time. We even set a rule for greeklish ...
We have NEVER been overreacting to the rules. Very flexible in everything, yes we were. To the point, however, that the situations escaped and that two or more mantrahalos could not stop it on their own. It saves and it's good that someone else has to intervene to find the solution! Tragic!
As usual every time we do something there is a reaction. There is a reaction to everything in here anyway. Either we intervene in a dispute ... or we do NOT always intervene, there will be some who will tell us the opposite of what we will do. Another tragic one too ... You do not know what you want. Should we leave you in bulk? Should we intervene? Leave a forum for everyone to swear uncontrollably? Is there a tolerance limit? What;
Do you think that all our appetite is to sit down to read and search to banish ... Have you understood this for so many years? Are our moods bad or good for the community? Answer me to understand ...

Aris, I think you understand a lot more about me and what I think about the forum and its administrators.
I noticed something yesterday and today which I considered a failure. When I realize something like this I say it directly, we agreed and this is the end of the matter.

My objection at first was that the rules as they were formulated would create a bigger problem than what they would solve, I personally have a problem being addressed as if I were 5 years old. That changed and all was well. Now as it is I have no issue.
My second objection was that two users were banished, which was done according to a rule that was made yesterday and today was revoked, which users, after all, did not do something so tragic to be sacrificed for the sake of example. I saw that Avrolimos wrote that he was revoking the penalties, so that goes too.

Whatever change or intervention of an administrator and someone is ALWAYS dissatisfied, it is impossible to have them all happy. Of course, the majority of users do not know what we want, I put myself in it. But we want, I believe most of you, to intervene and make changes and I personally think you do it in good faith. Fortunately, you are debatable and in addition you have the courage to admit all of you when you have done something wrong. I would not find a better team of managers as much as I was looking for, maybe that is why I remain an active member for so many years in such a large forum.

Themis, you say it very well and the job of the manager is very difficult. I'm not interested in your position, I do not know if jazz wants it, something like that he said a while ago : eye:

I just came back and saw that my subject is holding up well!

I will not intervene anymore ,,,

I have been saying this since yesterday, the ones with the new regulations!

I will just supervise!

I was very tired!

Maybe I will intervene if I see the dark!

Reactions: antoin114

بوαχχαχαχαχαχαχα ,,,,,,

no re ,,, loose!

I mean I will intervene in the discussion ,, not to throw wood (do you know any ,, virgins ,,,, such things ,, I meant) χχχαχααχαα

I just came back and saw that my subject is holding up well!

I will not intervene anymore ,,,

I have been saying this since yesterday, the ones with the new regulations!

I will just supervise!

I was very tired!

Maybe I will intervene if I see the dark!

Keep the chorus only (you are too)

Erdan
What you locked this:http://www.infobeto.com/forum/f51/mprabo-ston-thrylo-gia-tin-prokrisi-112343/index3.html is clearly your right as a mod, but the last one about "unreadable everyone" about the rules of the forum, can you explain it to me as far as my own posts are concerned, because I do not want to be banished again, without fully understanding why?

Why unread? One because you were illiterate. You took on ironies, insults and complexities towards each other and give and save was done. Did you want me to leave it any longer? I am very afraid it would continue to get worse. To say that they know each other you have joked yes okay. But that was not the only way. 2 camps separated and we had an Olympiacos-Panathinaikos derby as if we were on the redplanet or gate-13. We said civilized only that I did not see

Reactions: FRAN ZENN

Why unread? One because you were illiterate. You took on ironies, insults and complexities towards each other and give and save was done. Did you want me to leave it any longer? I am very afraid it would continue to get worse. To say that they know each other you have joked yes okay. But that was not the only way. 2 camps separated and we had an Olympiacos-Panathinaikos derby as if we were on the redplanet or gate-13. We said civilized only that I did not see

I did not tell you to leave anything unlocked. You thought like a mod that it should be locked and locked (although neither insults, I saw no complexities.
On the subject of the rules as far as my own posts are concerned, I had a question.
Anyway, nothing is running, let's go below

Last edited:
the issue is to prevent them. not everyone can open a topic and say what they want. it makes sense for someone to answer. the topic was open long before the answers started. why was it not locked then? we go in to see issues related to the bet, and we have each (let me not write what I want) one to write that comes down to insulting others. do the bathrooms have to fall there?

Answer: Re: For the FORUM rules!

the issue is to prevent them. not everyone can open a topic and say what they want. it makes sense for someone to answer. the topic was open long before the answers started. why was it not locked then? we go in to see issues related to the bet, and we have each (let me not write what I want) one to write whatever comes down to it insulting others. should the bathrooms fall there?

for writing big : Cool:

[QUOT
Let's not analyze it anymore Stelio, I still consider you the same SERIOUS person as Nikita ... And let Nikitas be ten times more fanatical than you .... Quite simply you are Stelios and Nikitas is Nikitas. ...: sign:[/ QUOTE]

Now it's my fault that I can not understand where this comes from? Tell us and camphor in a little while.: eye:

Reactions: nicolas

I am PAOK, but I have no problem with Olympiakos. from the championships he won from 96 onwards, it is a question if he was not worth 2. he is by far the best Greek team of the last 15 years and I think no one can dispute that. All these years there were matches when PAOK was wronged against Olympiakos .. but we never had the team to win the championship ... (maybe only in 2009) but then Panathinaikos won .. finallyAs with Panathinaikos, I also have an issue with Mars .. no one with Olympiakos !!

I'm really glad for your sincerity.

you started furiously and gathered around me. pity to be afraid to express yourself .........: bask:

It's very easy for me to find you, but I'll not fall to your level. We do not deal with magic behind a pc. These are for ..... some others.

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 19:45
    Novasports Start
    • Heerenfein - Eindhoven
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Udinese - Roma
    Novasports 1HD
    • Antwerp - Union Saint-Jiloise
    Novasports 2HD
    • Go Ahead Eagles - Feyenoord
    Novasports Premier League
    • Brighton - Manchester City
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Cerro Porteno - Fluminense
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Fortaleza - Boca Juniors
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 21:15
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Orlando Magic - Cleveland Cavaliers
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
    Novasports 6HD
    • Donna Vekic - Maria Sakkari
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 64
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: