George Paraskevas - How did the betting guru praise and what did the guru do?

calampakaz

21 Feb 2019
Hi,

More or less everyone, young and old, has heard of Giorgos Paraskevas. Much has been written, his texts are available on the internet on many sites. How did this man live by gambling - what a hell and what a hell he was? He has written that we must play the minimum number of games allowed. But how did he talk about odds of 180 - 400 (e.g. when he was referring to the difference between land and internet but also the possibility of payment from the respective bookie), why are these not accepted as prices? Which leagues did he specialize in, championship, premier league or something else? Interesting questions await answers. Orebuaaaar who would say God bless him where he is now...

Answer: George Paraskevas - How did the betting guru play and what did the guru do?

He had a specialty in the conference league.
He had also made beto, the live score that he had sold to the agencies (after 2000 he turned it into an online subscription), until in 2005 many live scores came out.
At the same time as beto, he had built a company in Cyprus that you played through Western Union transfer.
But in reality he was just another child of the Taurus complex, of the heroic ages. Laikandza and holy god that is.

Answer: George Paraskevas - How did the betting guru play and what did the guru do?

it means that he also sold his father.

As I understand it.

Reactions: Aman-o Kazaboubou

Dax, I'm mainly trying to figure out what "laikanja" has to do with the bet (or the tipster's profile). Maybe I'll find out at some point :)

Dax, I'm mainly trying to figure out what "laikanja" has to do with the bet (or the tipster's profile). Maybe I'll find out at some point :)

It has to do with the fact that there were no bigger bucket magazines than those of the band.S
At one stage they pretended that they had edges with Apollo of Athens but they did not find him even once. And in the only wicked double brought by Apollon Athens that year, in Ioannina, we were called "ace magoura".

How did this man live by gambling?
He may have had a large profit from his bets. I don't know that, and probably only he knew if he had a profit and how much. As a suspect, I ask the following: A betting player who has a profit, who has a good profit, for what reason should he go through the process of wasting his time and energy creating subscription pages-services, etc.?

what kava did he have?
The wine is of little importance. The most important thing is to have a way of playing that brings profit. The cellar is built and from 0 it becomes big, if there is the way, patience, and if there continue to be companies that accept the player's bets.
On the contrary, if there is no way to play and no patience, a 5-digit kava easily becomes 0.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmakos

He may have had a large profit from his bets. I don't know that, and probably only he knew if he had a profit and how much. As a suspect, I ask the following: A betting player who has a profit, who has a good profit, for what reason should he go through the process of wasting his time and energy creating subscription pages-services, etc.?

The wine is of little importance. The most important thing is to have a way of playing that brings profit. The cellar is built and from 0 it becomes big, if there is the way, patience, and if there continue to be companies that accept the player's bets.
On the contrary, if there is no way to play and no patience, a 5-digit kava easily becomes 0.
When "Pame Stoichima" first started in Greece, there was something like an editorial in Philathlos in which he proposed in some way different tricks like "do you give me as a favor the one that goes bad while the one that has 3 wins in a row gives 4?" But like every betting book, neither steak nor bank, and it is understood that you had to play them in 3s (h and 4s) at that time. In addition to the predictions, he had various stories that he wrote in his own style (somewhat more "heavy" than Georgios) and everyone was of the opinion that he was the betting guru with hundreds today declaring that they "learned from him" or how they were partners, etc., etc. Paraskevas, like many others who smelled the business that there was money with the bet back then (Fontas, those who broadcasted on Tele City even then, different from Sport FM) remain "firms" even today cashing in on their recognition by writing about differences between them with the same system (no bank, no stake) celebrating whenever they catch a match. Personally, I doubt how profitable they are, but I haven't had time to deal with them, and it's not the case.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Since you said about sport fm, have you realized how unrelated Sotirako is to betting?

When "Pame Stoichima" first started in Greece, there was something like an editorial in Philathlos in which he proposed in some way different tricks like "do you give me as a favor the one that goes bad while the one that has 3 wins in a row gives 4?" But like every betting book, neither steak nor bank, and it is understood that you had to play them in 3s (h and 4s) at that time. In addition to the predictions, he had various stories that he wrote in his own style (somewhat more "heavy" than Georgios) and everyone was of the opinion that he was the betting guru with hundreds today declaring that they "learned from him" or how they were partners, etc., etc. Paraskevas, like many others who smelled the business that there was money with the bet back then (Fontas, those who broadcasted on Tele City even then, different from Sport FM) remain "firms" even today cashing in on their recognition by writing about differences between them with the same system (no bank, no stake) celebrating whenever they catch a match. Personally, I doubt how profitable they are, but I haven't had time to deal with them, and it's not the case.

In general, I am of the opinion that it is wrong for someone to try to learn the way of playing a well-known tipster, and it would be good to follow the way that a well-known player wins.
Some tipsters, no matter how strong they seem, play and do crazy tricks with crazy profit and their followers who pay the 50 cents of the subscription have no idea what is going on.
Every now and then I watch some free predictions given by a Bulgarian with 13.000 followers, just to see if he has given a match that I happened to have played before.
This person has very good information on news in South American countries.
I have come to the conclusion that she is probably a professional trader at Betfair.
He probably buys value prices, with a huge value on Betfair or Bet365, points with great value, a couple of days before the start of the match, bets based on news he has learned from the first, eg rotation or change of seat.
And he just uses his followers to knock them down for a few minutes, much less than normal when they open in Asia - Pinnacle. So if he has played the point at 3.00 and after the next day when they will open and Asia has fallen to 2.40, making a post within 10 minutes his followers have dropped it to 1.80, so I lay on Betfair at 1,87 -1.90 he will make double the profit of what he would make without posting the match. Especially now that sbo ibc pinnacle have funny maxbets when they open odds, 50 100 200 euros, it is very easy to do this.
Of course, the benefit is twofold since he will also pocket the many subscriptions he will have.

Now for the Greek reality, what you mentioned probably applies exactly to the fact that they remain "firms" even today cashing in on their recognition by writing articles. 20 years of experience and 20 years back and playing with the logic of "will the point come out or not". For example, I have seen Fontas write that he does not play that point at 1,50 because 1,50 is a low return, and in another match he proposed a point at 1,60 and then had closing odds of 1,85 in Asia.

Last edited:

Since you said about sport fm, have you realized how unrelated Sotirako is to betting?
How irrelevant most of them are, from those who have subscriptions or appear on the radio. Well, there are some exceptions. For example, one who seems to be a very good tipster and player is Makratzakis, and the way he plays seems correct. From what I've seen, the returns he gives most of the time fall a lot, so he has played - he really suggests value bets and not value that only he thinks is value, and of course he never goes with the logic "the match is ace"

In general, I am of the opinion that it is wrong for someone to try to learn the way of playing a well-known tipster, and it would be good to follow the way that a well-known player wins.
Some tipsters, no matter how strong they seem, play and do crazy tricks with crazy profit and their followers who pay the 50 cents of the subscription have no idea what is going on.
Every now and then I watch some free predictions given by a Bulgarian with 13.000 followers, just to see if he has given a match that I happened to have played before.
This person has very good information on news in South American countries.
I have come to the conclusion that she is probably a professional trader at Betfair.
He probably buys value prices, with a huge value on Betfair or Bet365, points with great value, a couple of days before the start of the match, bets based on news he has learned from the first, eg rotation or change of seat.
And he just uses his followers to knock them down for a few minutes, much less than normal when they open in Asia - Pinnacle. So if he has played the point at 3.00 and after the next day when they will open and Asia has fallen to 2.40, making a post within 10 minutes his followers have dropped it to 1.80, so I lay on Betfair at 1,87 -1.90 he will make double the profit of what he would make without posting the match. Especially now that sbo ibc pinnacle have funny maxbets when they open odds, 50 100 200 euros, it is very easy to do this.
Of course, the benefit is twofold since he will also pocket the many subscriptions he will have.

Now for the Greek reality, what you mentioned probably applies exactly to the fact that they remain "firms" even today cashing in on their recognition by writing articles. 20 years of experience and 20 years back and playing with the logic of "will the point come out or not". For example, I have seen Fontas write that he does not play that point at 1,50 because 1,50 is a low return, and in another match he proposed a point at 1,60 and then had closing odds of 1,85 in Asia.
Well, Bobic is a special case and companies in general, as the years passed, shielded themselves against such profitable players. For example, Bolivia, which was his cargo, I don't think will open on Betfair before Asia, and even 365 (in which he has burned many accounts and cannot play there much anyway) opens rates slowly and it is almost unlikely that he will be able to puts a respectable amount on the note before it starts to fall due to news. If you add the fact that various would-be successors appeared, then a battle is fought over who will either bet or post the point first, making the situation even more difficult.

Unrelated question, does anyone know who the people Iliakis is addressing are stealing and posting his pics as their own? Until recently there was another Bulgarian tipster who did this (named coldgold, a kid who was on various well-known platforms, subscription and non-subscription) and I managed to "kick" him out on one of them by revealing to the creator of the page where most of the picks came from of.

How irrelevant most of them are, from those who have subscriptions or appear on the radio. Well, there are some exceptions. For example, one who seems to be a very good tipster and player is Makratzakis, and the way he plays seems correct. From what I've seen, the returns he gives most of the time fall a lot, so he has played - he really suggests value bets and not value that only he thinks is value, and of course he never goes with the logic "the match is ace"
Makratzakis (who in his subscription service mentions Paraskevas as his spiritual father) does not belong to the category of Fonta, Tele Asty, Sotirakos, Spor Fm, etc. He gives a lot of picks (C Ethniki, A/B Cyprus days before the matches, anytime scorers) which in case he has a stable profit in the long term (in the 18-19 season he is negative anyway) it is difficult for his client to have access to bookies to bet on them. Many of these are already available only to the sman (who has the luxury of limiting you to whatever category he wants, beyond the general limit). Anyway, he is very popular, having a 3-digit number of customers here for 2 years or so (cashing in on how popular he was in the previous years by giving the picks freely even here at the infobeto headquarters).

Well, Bobic is a special case and companies in general, as the years passed, shielded themselves against such profitable players. For example, Bolivia, which was his cargo, I don't think will open on Betfair before Asia, and even 365 (in which he has burned many accounts and cannot play there much anyway) opens rates slowly and it is almost unlikely that he will be able to puts a respectable amount on the note before it starts to fall due to news. If you add the fact that various would-be successors appeared, then a battle is fought over who will either bet or post the point first, making the situation even more difficult.

Unrelated question, does anyone know who the people Iliakis is addressing are stealing and posting his pics as their own? Until recently there was another Bulgarian tipster who did this (named coldgold, a kid who was on various well-known platforms, subscription and non-subscription) and I managed to "kick" him out on one of them by revealing to the creator of the page where most of the picks came from of.

Betfair odds for Bolivia always open long before Asia opens. For example, in a match played on Saturday night, by default the Asians will open on Saturday morning, while on Betfair they have been open since Friday afternoon. This happens in almost all the rest of the South American championships, that is to say opening in betfair long before the opening of the Asian ones. Only in a few championships in general (e.g. Scottish championship le1 le2) I have noticed in the last few months that betfair sometimes opens last of all, then also the Asian ones.

For bet365, yes, what you say is true, for example, in Russian, S/K was the last to open last night after the Asians. I have seen this in other leagues as well. However, this does not apply to all leagues and especially to South America which opens from the first h 365 or before they open in Asia.
For example, in Potosi-Aurora, which plays tomorrow night, it has already opened odds and indeed the first of all, a little later several other European ones also opened, later betfair will also open and of course the Asian ones too tomorrow morning.
In the Aurora-Royal Pari played on Sunday evening, 365 opened on Saturday afternoon, Betfair on Saturday afternoon and Asians on Sunday morning. Most of the championships from South America open in the same chronological order.

Now the specific tipster with the knowledge he has, I doubt if he doesn't find a way to play the note himself before giving it. For example, I am at betfair, getting a slightly lower return but having the ability to play large amounts.

Reactions: THE FOX

For betfair you say until at least as long as it was in Greece it was true that if you had a large turnover you went to the washing category and they kicked you out too, you went to the category where they kept 50% of your profits and not the <=5% that was generally applicable so it was not interest to play
The way the game has become in recent years and my question is how can someone pay for points since he has no future, he will be blocked immediately
Also those who set up games I wonder who play these large amounts needed to make sense of setting up
About the funny limits of some Asians, I had said it, there are games where live sbo has a limit of 54 euros!!!!!! What to say from here on

Last edited:

Makratzakis (who in his subscription service mentions Paraskevas as his spiritual father) does not belong to the category Backgrounds, Tele Asty, Sotirako, Spor Fm, etc. It gives a lot of picks (C Ethniki, A/B Cyprus days before the matches, anytime scorers) which in case it has a stable profit in the long term (in the 18-19 season it is negative anyway) it is difficult for his client to have access to a bookie in order to bet on them. Many of these are already available only to the sman (who has the luxury of limiting you to whatever category he wants, beyond the general limit). Anyway, he is very popular having a 3-digit number of customers here for about 2 years (cashing in on how popular he was in previous years giving the picks freely even here at the main infobeto).

Yes, another charge, I just meant that some who have subscriptions are not irrelevant like Sotirakos.
Now, as for how Makratzakis is doing in the 2018-2019 season, I don't know and I don't think it matters that much if someone loses for some months, if there was a previous year with a good profit that covers the gap of some months, or if it is with a good profit in the following months.

Now about the other thing you say, about the possibility of tips being played by a subscriber's client, in general what happens is that the Roi of a tipster has nothing to do with the client's profit. As you said, any tips will not be able to the makrabet client played them in the bettor because of the limit and I think only the bettor has them, but the same thing will happen to a Bobbit client-follower. Bobic will offer as much as 2,00 performance to ibc, 2.00 will be overtaken by only one follower and will play the 100 euros of Ibc's maxbet, which its system will automatically drop to 1,90, a few quick ones will play at 1,95 1,90 in other Asian or European ones, some-more people will play 1,85 1,80 and below and most of the followers will either play at whatever performance falls to 1,75 1.70 1.65, or they will simply say no bet. But Bobic's bank will write a 2,00 return if the bet goes through. On the other hand, the most followers will have played below 1.85 and even more even below, so they will have already lost from the moment they play.

I did not comment on the bank, nor the possibility of the scores being played by Makratzakis' followers. I was just commenting on some points that I have seen given and falling, I am talking about normal 1X2 or over-under markets, which many companies have, even Superliga points, not only B National or Cyprus. And I had seen good analyzes and good logic some times when I read the reports he wrote on the day of the match on the internet kingbet.

The last time you wrote it is like this. Okay, the other person wants to make a profit, no one is a saint. It is logical to give a donation for a while so as to prepare the ground for future followers-customers.

I follow Makratzaki 2 for a year now, a good profit, this year's Cubas (which will be bigger if I follow it and in the live I have the impression). I do not complain but does good work and does not tease, + I am, I am not thanked.

I completely agree with goal2, on subscription sites, don't expect to have the same ROI as a tipster for the reasons he mentioned. Also, in the vast majority of the matches he gives, the closing odds are lower, but I suspect that it is because the trader is "scared" and not it is necessary value bet, value bet he does it.

Reactions: goal2

For betfair you say until at least as long as it was in Greece it was true that if you had a large turnover you went to the washing category and they kicked you out too, you went to the category where they kept 50% of your profits and not the <=5% that was generally applicable so it was not interest to play
The way the game has become in recent years and my question is how can someone pay for points since he has no future, he will be blocked immediately
Also those who set up games I wonder who play these large amounts which is needed to make sense of the setting
About the funny limits of some Asians, I had said it, there are games where live sbo has a limit of 54 euros!!!!!! What to say from here on

What turnover are you talking about on Betfair? If you mean, for example, 100k or 200k bets from one player in each match that contain information about fixed matches, with points that all come out, then yes, what you say about big profits applies in relation to the 5% or 4% commission that the account produces, ah cut from betfair through premium charges, but here we mentioned something completely different and 100% legal.

Fair play with cases of players who play trading at the opening of betfair markets without having any idea if the match is open, and who have simply learned from the first a piece of news that you can learn too, e.g. a dispatch announcement on the official website or tweeter of a team for its next match and it turns out that 6 key players will be missing.

Apart from that, no trader at the opening of betfair plays more than 100k. Not even 30k is played by a single player. It is rarely played this much. This happens for 2 reasons.

First, because even if the player wants to play 30 k, he won't be able to match them. In order to match the opening bid of 100 euros in a match with 0 interest, they are not suitable to be hit, if you do not lower the performance you are asking for some units below what the soft bookmakers have.
Apart from a few cases, if you are lucky and you fall into a bonus abuser who wants to play in a softbook with 3% odds, then you can match the prices that the bookies have. Or if a book gives a very high mark at 3,30, then it suits you by playing an arber there.
These rarely happen, but usually if the soft have a 3.00 to 3,10 performance, you will manage to start matching the amounts if you ask for 2,90 2,80 or below. If you don't understand what I mean, you will create an arb, and then the match will be uploaded to the subscription arb sites, arbers will see back 3.10 tade soft book lay 2.80 betfair and only arbing players will match you. The more numbers that match, the lower the performance of the soft books will be, so you will ask for 2,80 then 2,70 until at some point you will stop at 2,50 since it will not be in your interest to play any lower. some matches from major leagues are supported by the softs, so in these matches you will probably be able to match a few more before the odds drop too much.

Secondly, trading based on news means risk, even though the most likely returns will go in your favor, there is always the risk of falling in the event that it will go against you.
A few months ago in a match Denmark-Wales for the nations with ace somewhere at 1,60 and double 5+ a week before the start, the Danish media announced that the main Danish players will not play in the match due to their disagreement with the federation and that the federation will probably put players from the amateur categories. Odds had been opened by some 15-year European well-known companies + several still unknown, and betfair. At Betfair I started a festival with small and large traders, within 2-3 hours the initial 4-year they were asking for the Welsh double had fallen to 1,90, while the bookies were sleeping and just throwing gradually, until 3,50 those who didn't take any trouble stopped and continued to have the match unlocked. The next day, the expected team for the intermediate friendly Slovakia-Denmark is announced, with a mix of players from categories D and futsal!! Of course, Slovenia had 1.07.
1.36 and on Betfair the double in Denmark-Wales. There are two days left at 1,36, the match is only available at betfair, until everything changes, there is news that the players-federations may compromise and find them, immediately at 2,20 double. Until official agreements are announced and that all Oivasiki players will play. 4+ double.

Usually traders play 1 2 5 thousand in betfair's open. Rarely more than 10 if you exclude a few matches that are from big leagues and have given great value oi soft books in combination with big maxbet. On the day of the match or live I don't know either I'm not interested in knowing how much they play. There are also ways for an account to avoid the betfair premium charges. Here the other one who has eaten limit in softs, succeeds and wins the whole market by playing in exchange the point in performance much lower than the 8% rake of the bookies, that would be the difficult part. This about premium charges is enough to say.

Last edited:

Only one of the arianist team was good.
His name escapes me but I remember that OPAP hired him as a consultant afterwards and also that Gianna put him in the Olympic Games preparation team.
I don't know about banking but he was very correct both at the racecourse he knew and at football.
Now it can't be heard.

Only one of the arianist team was good.
His name escapes me but I remember that OPAP hired him as a consultant afterwards and also that Gianna put him in the Olympic Games preparation team.
I don't know about banking but he was very correct both at the racecourse he knew and at football.
Now it can't be heard.

What date do you refer to? Also, who were the bettors (or forms) of Filathoulos? What date? Finally, one more question: from what (what instrument) did you study / watch Paraskeva? If you want to answer, of course ...

The name that comes to mind from the above description is that of Babi Katsoulis. But something tells me it's not going to be him.

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...