George Paraskevas - How did the betting guru praise and what did the guru do?

Answer: George Paraskevas - How did the betting guru play and what did the guru do?

What date do you refer to? Also, who were the bettors (or forms) of Filathoulos? What date? Finally, one more question: from what (what instrument) did you study / watch Paraskeva? If you want to answer, of course ...

The name that comes to mind from the above description is that of Babi Katsoulis. But something tells me it's not going to be him.

Babis Katsoulis big. Now I remembered the name and I went to write it and you wrote it!
The newspapers-magazines of the association were Filathlos, Standard 13 and PROPO pocket. The ads of the club Anatoli in Petralona deserved from Filathlo.

Answer: George Paraskevas - How did the betting guru play and what did the guru do?

What date do you refer to? Also, who were the bettors (or forms) of Filathoulos? What date? Finally, one more question: from what (what instrument) did you study / watch Paraskeva? If you want to answer, of course ...

The name that comes to mind from the above description is that of Babi Katsoulis. But something tells me it's not going to be him.
I was reading it on Friday in Chrimaspor, which was an insert of the Nation
I also read it on the Betonet subscription

I follow Makratzaki 2 for a year now, a good profit, this year's Cubas (which will be bigger if I follow it and in the live I have the impression). I do not complain but does good work and does not tease, + I am, I am not thanked.

I totally agree with goal2, in the subscription sites do not expect to have the same ROI with tipster for the reasons mentionedAlso in the vast majority of matches he gives, the closing odds are lower, but I suspect it happens because the trader is "afraid" and it is not necessarily value bet, value bet he does it.

You mean, like, saltines and their ilk, eh?
For example, I would not even look at how much has fallen on the stichiman, it would be logical if he had fallen too much there.
Pinnacle and Asian I would look. Why in them and if the trader wants to throw it too much, probably the only thing that will succeed will be to give value to the opposite point, so it will be corrected by some players who can see value in the opposite.

Although I do not think traders in Asia and Pinnacle make many corrections, and I do not know if they do not do at all, since with the system they have, (automatic locking and change of performance after a maxbet or half maxbet or even a percentage% of maxbet) the odds automatically drop from the system as exactly as they need to drop, depending on the bet amount.

What I have noticed, however, is that in some matches the closing odds can be very far from the "fair odds" even in these companies. This can be seen live, it will be seen in the first half in the first minutes. Even in very big matches. Final quarterfinals 2013 Bayern-Dortmund with closing odds ace 1.76 and double 4.90. Somewhere in the 10th-15th minute had passed 2,40 and Bayern and Dortmund who played well had fallen somewhere at 3.00.

You mean, like, saltines and their ilk, eh?
For example, I would not even look at how much has fallen on the stichiman, it would be logical if he had fallen too much there.
Pinnacle and Asian I would look. Why in them and if the trader wants to throw it too much, probably the only thing that will succeed will be to give value to the opposite point, so it will be corrected by some players who can see value in the opposite.

Although I do not think traders in Asia and Pinnacle make many corrections, and I do not know if they do not do at all, since with the system they have, (automatic locking and change of performance after a maxbet or half maxbet or even a percentage% of maxbet) the odds automatically drop from the system as exactly as they need to drop, depending on the bet amount.

What I have noticed, however, is that in some matches the closing odds can be very far from the "fair odds" even in these companies. This can be seen live, it will be seen in the first half in the first minutes. Even in very big matches. Final quarterfinals 2013 Bayern-Dortmund with closing odds ace 1.76 and double 4.90. Somewhere in the 10th-15th minute had passed 2,40 and Bayern and Dortmund who played well had fallen somewhere at 3.00.
In completely unknown games the odds fall only from the image given by the bettors as soon as it starts
You see I know Asian Europa League something a bit to play theoretically well in the 10th minute based on attacks and shots, handicaps collapse from +3 go eg +1,5 and after the game ends 7-0
Also as I understand if someone plays max bet a handicap on ibc, the company throws it and automatically falls to bet365 eg which gets live feed from there obviously, that is crazy, 2 bets of 200 euros to drop the odds 0,2 , XNUMX throughout the market

Last edited:
Reactions: kerkireos

I do not know to what extent they have B national Asians and pinnacle, in oddsportal I look, and bet365 throws them and let it be proposed to stoiximan.

that is, it is crazy, 2 bets of the order of 200 euros to throw the odds of 0,2 in the whole market

Yes, yes, there is a tendency to feel that you affected (even temporarily) the whole market with 1-2 bets. I could not imagine that it would ever happen to me!

I do not know to what extent they have B national Asians and pinnacle, in oddsportal I look, and bet365 throws them and let it be proposed to stoiximan.
Small tournaments and categories open a few hours before the start when the prices have been formed to a huge extent

Yes, yes, there is a tendency to feel that you affected (even temporarily) the whole market with 1-2 bets. I could not imagine that it would ever happen to me!
Yes he has a havale, you feel like a big guru: Cool:: Cool:: Cool:

Reactions: kerkireos

For better or worse, Katsoulis knew very little about football betting. To be precise, he knew a lot about Greece but in my opinion he had no idea about anything else related to the ball. By foreign leagues I mean, do not be misunderstood. In the hippodrome, however, it had crazy edges, at least back in the years of Friday.

As for the latter, his texts to Filathlos had a betting basis, but they only did not talk about betting. At least as we know the analyzes. He had his way, he was special and unique. I doubt if he ever wrote in Standard 13 or PROPO, he had such publications for spitting. If you learned on Friday from the band Kouri, then you should know him from the "famous" Sprint FM. His knowledge of English football can be questioned by anyone (certainly not me), but what one can not dispute was the way he prepared for the bets he played / suggested and the research he did on one a time when the internet was in its infancy or even an unknown word.

Where I have climbed from the first post you made in this thread: "But in reality he was just another child of the band of Taurus, of heroic times. Laikantza and holy god that is." I wonder if someone has to be a lord to do the betting ... What exactly did the Taurus band have? He had cholera (as Kokkalis once said :D ) or did his fins smell (Lambros Houtos)?

Also as I understand if someone plays max bet a handicap on ibc, the company throws it and automatically falls to bet365 eg which gets live feed from there obviously, that is crazy, 2 bets of 200 euros to drop the odds 0,2 , XNUMX throughout the market

Yes, what you are saying really looks crazy, and of course it is fun to have opened the oddsportal and after a while to see that with 200 euros you downloaded the point in all the companies.
But if you think about it, it makes perfect sense for this to happen. European companies operate in a different way and IBC in a different way. they have still located them and have saved the ban for the time being.

Ibc focuses on odds management in order to make as much turnover as possible and through low rake to get bets on all points. That is why there is no question of limits. The 365 tells you it has 800 max, I like IBC 200 I can stand so that you do not crush my ganota and to continue to accept you. to play another 200 at a lower odds and another 0.5 at an even lower. There will be an arb with the European ones, you will have thrown me the ace, my client arber will immediately play a higher ace in European and me at 200 +200, so I will increase the turnover in the market and all the points will be bet. The arbitrage welcome to Pinnacle's home is not accidental, since with the arbers it raises its turnover. (Pinnalce 2% bigger maxbet in several such accounts that do arbing or coverages in general)

Reactions: stpsilan and Bet316

With so many people saying that they were "students" of Friday, figures like Socrates or I.X. come to my mind. : bravo:

Reactions: AndreLG and goal2

What cholera does the Taurus band have? Poor cholera germs killed them all.

With so many people saying that they were "students" of Friday, figures like Socrates or I.X. come to my mind. : bravo:
:kouvas1::kouvas1::kouvas1::kouvas1::kouvas1::kouvas1::kouvas1::kouvas1::kouvas1::kouvas1::kouvas1::kouvas1::kouvas1::kouvas1:

George Paraskevas - How did the betting guru praise and what did the guru do?

:kouvas1::kouvas1::kouvas1::kouvas1::kouvas1::kouvas1::kouvas1::kouvas1::kouvas1::kouvas1::kouvas1::kouvas1::kouvas1::kouvas1:

Friday's students were 12, no less, no more.
Others can say and write whatever they want.

In general, various fruits have been and are being circulated that they wrote or are still writing about betting, carrying people and cosmopolitan, since not following the basic command "do not play a hundred games together", they continue and give morning and night "tips" that every ignorant person usually follows swears.

My basic advice was is and will be in the bucket and at the checkout you always go alone.

He was good at the conference, he says.
He also did well in business - but it was one thing to do well in business and another to bet as a player or tipster.
Generally the band members were reluctant to go. I knew them like fake pennies. A decade ago, when they were still on the market, the people of infobeto were not interested in the works and the days of Standard 13, of Filathlos, and so there are many misunderstandings with those who have never seen the light of day.

He was good at the conference, he says.
He also did well in business - but it was one thing to do well in business and another to bet as a player or tipster.
Generally the band members were reluctant to go. I knew them like fake pennies. A decade ago, when they were still on the market, the people of infobeto were not interested in the works and the days of Standard 13, of Filathlos, and so there are many misunderstandings with those who have never seen the light of day.

... and better not to see the light of day, it makes no sense.

The "teacher" rarely played the "fat" times of the year -maybe some- and in what he estimated to have bags he threw money for the disease alone.

Nana is good where she is, shortly before she made our subscription, a huge cash register with tips from A and B Italy went (the 12, she had not even written them on the forum, she gave us a gift from the phone just before the bunches started).

It was also the last time I made a bet.

Predictions

• 19:45
    Novasports Start
    • Heerenfein - Eindhoven
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Udinese - Roma
  • 21:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • Antwerp - Union Saint-Jiloise
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Go Ahead Eagles - Feyenoord
    Novasports Premier League
    • Brighton - Manchester City
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Cerro Porteno - Fluminense
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Fortaleza - Boca Juniors
  • 21:15
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Orlando Magic - Cleveland Cavaliers
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Donna Vekic - Maria Sakkari
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 64
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: