Gagatsis: "Either to OSFP or PAOK"

michanioths

19 Feb 2006
Vassilis Gagatsis confirmed the interest of Olympiakos to take up a position, but the news was different... The former president of EPO revealed that he has also accepted an offer from PAOK.

-->
lg.php

The Greek agent, in his statements to the television station "Kreti TV", did not clarify where he will work from the new year, but he emphasized that he will continue either in Piraeus or in the biceps of the north.

"I have offers from both teams and I'm going to accept one of them," it was the characteristic statement of Vassilis Gagatsis that caused an impression.

In the meantime, the former president of EPO emphasized that he had a proposal from Platini to deal with UEFA, which he refused, while finally he emphasized that his priority was initially to return to law.

http://www.sport24.gr/html/ent/504/ent.284504.asp

WHAT ELSE ARE WE GOING TO SEE

I passed the interview, but in the end

he said that he will decide in May

and (joking) that he can also go back to sports law

(which he himself didn't even believe when he said it)

also that I wanted it to continue after the defeat by Russia in the euro

and the inimitable ....hhh

[.......... The whole universe and the planetary galaxies had conspired against him...........] these are mine.

...hhhh what the state and the ministers and the newspapers and the journalists

and the whole world was against him...

because they wanted to commandeer the epo...

[... but didn't he have any supporters? ]

-----------------

Lately he also had an interview with Pilavios, but I didn't see it

from a little .. he seemed gentle and reasonable to me ....

let's see .,

: sign:

I like how it wobbles...

Am I wrong or has he not missed a single Olympiacos match since he resigned (a dark day for Greek football) from EPO???

Okay, in Greece where we live, cleanliness is an unknown word! Just verifying one more time...

I also like that fellow anchovies don't find anything wrong... I'd even say they're not wrong since it's time to pay back! : sign:

I like how it wobbles...

Am I wrong or has he not missed a single Olympiacos match since he resigned (a dark day for Greek football) from EPO???

Okay, in Greece where we live, cleanliness is an unknown word! Just verifying one more time...

I also like that fellow anchovies don't find anything wrong... I'd even say they're not wrong since it's time to pay back! : sign:

I mean, what's wrong????.. I still can't understand,,,
Did Kaznafereis who went to Xanthi for Pay back go???? Or the other one in Atstera Tripoli???
You know something... Whether we like it or not, Gagatsis "brought" a European Championship with Ethniki.. Good or bad.. And he will go down in history one way or another as the president of EPO AND that's why I'm saying this.. If Olympiacos he takes him as his employee, I don't think he wants him for the Greek league as many think, but for Europe... And whoever makes fun of what I say and is joking should know that Gagatsis has done a lot in UEFA and he talks with big heads there... These few..
PSGagatsi Jr., who PAOK had on the board of directors of the current administration (until recently), why didn't you "slander" him???: sign:

Reactions: KEYMAN
I mean, what's wrong????.. I still can't understand,,,
Did Kaznafereis who went to Xanthi for Pay back go???? Or the other one in Atstera Tripoli???
You know something... Whether we like it or not, Gagatsis "brought" a European Championship with Ethniki.. Good or bad.. And he will go down in history one way or another as the president of EPO AND that's why I'm saying this.. If Olympiacos he takes him as his employee, I don't think he wants him for the Greek league as many think, but for Europe... And whoever makes fun of what I say and is joking should know that Gagatsis has done a lot in UEFA and he talks with big heads there... These few..
PSGagatsi Jr., who PAOK had on the board of directors of the current administration (until recently), why didn't you "slander" him???: sign:

You guys at least keep up the pretense, that's what I'm saying! Don't cheer him so much!

Now as for who brought the European and how it came to Greece, that is another anecdote! Let the nurseries of Peania be fine, because we have seen what the appointed champion has offered to Greek football, apart from great shame...!!

You guys at least keep up the pretense, that's what I'm saying! Don't cheer him so much!

Now as for who brought the European and how it came to Greece, that is another anecdote! Let the nurseries of Peania be fine, because we have seen what the appointed champion has offered to Greek football, apart from great shame...!!
YOU ARE A CHANGER WHO ATE 7 THE OLYMPIC PLAYER FROM JUVE. YOU CAN ALSO CELEBRATE HIS 7-0 ANNIVERSARY...: twis:

STOP THE FAIRY TALE. GAGATSIS IS TO BLAME FOR YOUR CARPETS.
HER HAIR IS THE FAULT OF KONTI PSI.: twis:

You have the problem because it will come to us (IF it comes)...
In order not to bore the subject, just tell me where the evil is if it comes...: sign:

You have the problem because it will come to us (IF it comes)...
In order not to bore the subject, just tell me where the evil is if it comes...: sign:

Sorry, but I at least feel stupid just trying to explain the obvious!!! Unfortunately or fortunately you support Olympiakos and therefore our opinions differ...

Do you want an example?

Think what you would think if Karamanlis, when the time came to resign, became an employee of Vardinogiannis or Vgenopoulos or Kokkalis...

Would you ever say he did well because he is a good manager???

So does Gagatsis! He was the president of Greek football, that is, the prime minister of Greek football, and by resigning he almost immediately became an employee of one of the businessmen he had to supervise while he was president and generally maintain the balance between him and all the other businessmen!

If for you this is a crime and does not lead to any suspicion, I'll pass!

And don't tell me that Olympiakos' proposal was made with Gagatsis' resignation from EPO because I will die of laughter here!!! The stench was out a long, long time ago!!!!!!!!

Kaznafereis who went to Xanthi for Pay back went ??? Or the other one in Astera Tripoli ???

Whether we like it or not, Gagatsis "brought" a European Championship with the National...

They just couldn't find a job in Piraeus and looked for their luck elsewhere since they already have it (probably they got it through their rich career...) : eye:

And Gagatsis didn't bring it to the European Championship... The players and the coach brought it... : eye:

Sorry, but I at least feel stupid just trying to explain the obvious!!! Unfortunately or fortunately you support Olympiakos and therefore our opinions differ...

Do you want an example?

Think what you would think if Karamanlis, when the time came to resign, became an employee of Vardinogiannis or Vgenopoulos or Kokkalis...

Would you ever say he did well because he is a good manager???

So does Gagatsis! He was the president of Greek football, that is, the prime minister of Greek football, and by resigning he almost immediately became an employee of one of the businessmen he had to supervise while he was president and generally maintain the balance between him and all the other businessmen!

If for you this is a crime and does not lead to any suspicion, I'll pass!

And don't tell me that Olympiakos' proposal was made with Gagatsis' resignation from EPO because I will die of laughter here!!! The stench was out a long, long time ago!!!!!!!!
EVERYONE CONSIDERS BALANCE AS HE WANTS IT. PERSONALLY I CONSIDER GAGATSI AND I HAVE SAID IT AGAIN THE MOST SUCCESSFUL PRESIDENT OF THE EPO.
AS FOR THE EXAMPLE WITH KARAMANLIS, I CONSIDER IT WRONG BECAUSE KARAMANLIS WASN'T WORKING BEFORE THE PRIME MINISTER. WHILE GAGATSIS WAS WORKING AS A SPORTS LAWYER AND WAS ACTUALLY AN EMPLOYEE OF PAEK PAOK. (LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE)

EVERYONE CONSIDERS BALANCE AS HE WANTS IT. PERSONALLY I CONSIDER GAGATSI AND I HAVE SAID IT AGAIN THE MOST SUCCESSFUL PRESIDENT OF THE EPO.
AS FOR THE EXAMPLE WITH KARAMANLIS, I CONSIDER IT WRONG BECAUSE KARAMANLIS WASN'T WORKING BEFORE THE PRIME MINISTER. WHILE GAGATSIS WAS WORKING AS A SPORTS LAWYER AND WAS ACTUALLY AN EMPLOYEE OF PAEK PAOK. (LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE)

Extremely successful!!! :hammer: Greek football has made leaps!!! Especially when he sat us down and got the European one, the failure to redeem something from this success also showed the greatness of Gaga!

Look at the essence of the example and not the details!!! There are jobs elsewhere if you want to be honest beyond all doubt! However, the collaboration was closed years ago and just now it will become official... The rest is to feed your red and white minds!

Reactions: biancoseleste
You understand from what some say what propaganda the Olympians have been subjected to at all levels! Not that the stones don't know this too... but I didn't expect it from some.

Extremely successful!!! :hammer: Greek football has made leaps!!! Especially when he sat us down and got the European one, the failure to redeem something from this success also showed the greatness of Gaga!

Look at the essence of the example and not the details!!! There are jobs elsewhere if you want to be honest beyond all doubt! However, the collaboration was closed years ago and just now it will become official... The rest is to feed your red and white minds!
OBVIOUSLY YOUR GREEN MINDS CANNOT ACCOUNT FOR ELSEWHERE'S COMPETITIVE DEFEAT AND THE GREEN TUESDAY PROPAGANDA HAS DONE A GOOD JOB.
GAGATSIS IS AGAIN A PROFESSIONAL IN THE FIELD. IT'S LIKE IF YOU WERE AT THE NATIONAL BANK AND SUDDENLY YOUR BOYFRIEND AT MARFIN GIVES YOU A JOB. THAT'S HOW I SEE IT. AS FOR THE SUCCESSFUL AND THE IF GREEK HAS GONE FORWARD OR BACK FOOTBALL GAGATSI IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE NATIONAL TEAMS AND ONLY FOR THE GREEK REFEREE.
NEEDLESS TO SAY THAT THE GREECE NATIONAL MEN AT ALL LEVELS HAVE RISE TO THE TOP THROUGH THE WORK OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN CHOSEN FROM THE EPO.IF YOU BELIEVE GAGATSIS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PANATHINAIK'S FOOTBALL LOSSES YOU ARE JUST LONG NIGHTS.PURELY PERSONAL OPINION.
AS FOR THE PAPER CHAMPIONSHIP, LAST YEAR UNFORTUNATELY BECAME ILLEGAL WHICH UNFORTUNATELY WAS VERIFIED AGAIN BY THE EUROPEAN FEDERATION AND ITS ORGANIZATION.
MY OPINION IS THAT GAGATSIS CAN'T LEARN CONTROL IN BYDRA.
IF SOMEONE KNOWS TO SAY WITH PAPER AND SQUID WHAT EXACTLY GAGATSI HAD OFFERED TO THE OLYMPIC I'M READY TO LISTEN. NO PAPARIAS STYLE HE KILLED US AND FINISHED US. JUST DETAILS. AND THEN AN ANNOUNCER.: sign:

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 21:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...