Gambala

Galvatron

Banned
21 Jan 2013
to Panathinaikos

this exclusion will do you good, as long as you expel your ... Bartzoka .. (we are not laughing here)

Alafouzos will find the money as he always found it in all his business activities (here we laugh)

: sign:

Reactions: georgesv53
I would not compare him to Bartzoka. Anastassiou took a team literally from scratch 2 summers ago, he prepared with kids, he laid the foundations, he did better than expected in the first year, but beyond that, zero development and improvement , perhaps with the exception of 1-1 players. Unfortunately, his job seems to have a ceiling and from his own statements, I do not know if he has realized it or if he has bought it to such an extent that he considers himself a coach.

The tolerance and patience of the people, these 2 years, is incredible. I do not remember while watching Panathinaikos, such support in a plan and coach's plan. Now to support what? A football plan that confuses the players themselves; Or a mentality of civil servants, reminiscent of zigzagging and courtyard times? On the other hand, of course, you want a coach who will raise the level of the team and the players, will withstand the pressure of the club and will get 100% from the players. coaches of the series.

Reactions: nikitas
Answer: Gabala

At least we get rid of the work from Panathinaikos this year. They will tell us about Bayern and we will tell them about Gabala : bask:

What can I say that I had also gone to the stadium?: emb:
Basically I can not say that it is Anastasiou's fault that you can not beat Kampala at home. That is, Anastasiou's fault that while the stopper has gone sideways in the second goal the back has not covered back? 1 meter and a milko takes your head in the heart of the defense? It is certainly not the coach who will make you a team player, but with the existing roster, whoever you bring will be second. The bad thing about Panathinaikos in recent years is that it is formed after in October when he has already lost two goals (championship and good progress in Europe). So he only has the cup to claim and that is why he has a conquest.

animus, it is not possible for the players to have pressure to win this team. OK, you start with a crossbar, you concede a goal, it's in the game. The plan is to play from the left, maybe the ball goes to Berg. This is a sample of a team that has no plan and variety in its game. And it is definitely the coach's fault. when in fact he himself comes out and declares every year that the team will be ready in August for the qualifiers.

Yesterday's match after a lot of dizziness I had reached the final data next to the following. Gabala-Karabagh 2-2 without the doomed and Nano, Petritsch, Berg. The first made me not believe in the general madness in favor of PAO. The second (triple) because of Anastasios I did not know how to manage it. He wants something special against the Taliban. I remembered Nano's set up in Denmark and I had him noted. In the end, I did not play him because I am also Bartzokas for hours. I wanted to play Petritsch but with the idiot Anastasiou it was a given that he would not start. The game was judged there, however. As for Berg, what can we say now? Desperately the only player and a Karelis with his mind on the transfer. Do you want another coach that I believe. Anastasiou does not go any further. To go and do his experiments in Beloften.

The team is loading after December, ok, yes, it is accepted. The coach is not good, ok, and that is acceptable. Why guys do not see the reality in detail? The roster with the exception of Nini and Berg is a level football league and down. It became an ok human factor. except. The team needs sections. As it is, everyone leaves. The main body remains, the berg with the nini, the others leave and others come.

PS A naive question .. In the academies the rotsa knows the place, can not find players to play ball? Managers do the command completely? As a simple fan I ask in good faith.

There is no other way to play for this Panathinaikos except playing from the side with crosses or in the best of pressure in the center and stealing the ball. Because there is no player in the center who will make the triple and will go in front. Only Berg can to make the move in the center, to take the ball to turn it and to distribute. As many times as this happened, Panathinaikos had an opportunity yesterday.

Re: Answer: Gabala

loxagos mark, jokes. Individually, the roster of Panathinaikos is better than last year, which made some very good appearances and from last year, which played even better and won the cup. The problem now is that for the second consecutive year such years a lot of players are in bad shape and the transfers are essential either on the bench or out of the team. let him make suggestions for gamblers.

animus, it is not possible to see this way of playing from the same coach, when last year but much more the year before, we saw very good football in many matches. Unless last year, the absence of Abeid affected so much! And this year probably of Sildefeld. Also, in a roster of 18-20 players, it is possible that there are not even two extremes at the ends, to take the ball and enter the area with individual energy; Anastasios is supposed to be from the Dutch school and theoretically the team should have been built at 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3. And yet, there are no extremes to implement another plan in the game I now see a predictable team, a coach stuck in his own philosophy and confused players trying to meet roles they can not support.

Indeed, they have written Rotsa. I have some objections regarding the systems. 4 3 3 can not be played by any Greek team because 2 conditions must be met. The first condition is for the players to know the ball. . Neither is valid. 1 2 2 4 is rejected and this is because the footballers must be found to support the roles. The one who makes a game, the one who cuts, the one who triples and bucks, what are we looking to find now ?? these do not happen.
The only system that needs to be played strictly is 4 4 2. Maybe a regulation would help in this direction.: twis:

Re: Answer: Gabala

Indeed, they have written Rotsa. I have some objections regarding the systems. 4 3 3 can not be played by any Greek team because 2 conditions must be met. The first condition is for the players to know the ball. . Neither is valid. 1 2 2 4 is rejected and this is because the footballers must be found to support the roles. The one who makes a game, the one who cuts, the one who triples and bucks, what are we looking to find now ?? these do not happen.
The only system that needs to be played strictly is 4 4 2. Maybe a regulation would help in this direction.: twis:

With all the layouts on the pitch you want crazy physical condition, because the pace and intensity of the games has risen a lot, at least in the good European championships. The 4-4-2 is by far the most demanding arrangement in physical condition, for a team who plays fast and flat football. Otherwise, you go to the ancient 4-4-2 in a straight line, classic British type with yokes and a lot of wood in defense. Also, not all players need to know the ball to apply the 4-3-3,4 , 2-3-1-10 etc, but definitely the extremes, the one midfielder and the attacker. extremes with dribbling, to press area and give a pass of the advance. I'm not talking about throwing 15-4 goals, these extremes cost a lot. 2-2 with a diamond, in which the only internal change, can be Nini on the right and on the left all side contractingNano. I'm not saying that with Essien and Abeid, the team can roll but again, since he sees for sure that some players did not pull, he should have something alternative. Once again we hear about the mistakes in this level (mercy Anastasios, you were playing with Gabala), for self-concentration etc. Commonly, it rains, as if coaching Nak Breda.

For me the ideal shape for European games is with libero, to wipe the balls that pass through the stoppers. With Kampala of course you can not play like that since you know that they will not go up often but against difficult teams I think is the ideal system.

Answer: Re: Answer: Gabala

With all the layouts on the pitch you want crazy physical condition, because the pace and intensity of the games has risen a lot, at least in the good European championships. The 4-4-2 is by far the most demanding arrangement in physical condition, for a team who plays fast and flat football. Otherwise, you go to the ancient 4-4-2 in a straight line, classic British type with yokes and a lot of wood in defense. Also, not all players need to know the ball to apply the 4-3-3,4 , 2-3-1-10 etc, but definitely the extremes, the one midfielder and the attacker. extremes with dribbling, to press area and give a pass of the advance. I'm not talking about throwing 15-4 goals, these extremes cost a lot. 2-2 with a diamond, in which the only internal change, can be Nini on the right and on the left all side contractingNano. I'm not saying that with Essien and Abeid, the team can roll but again, since he sees for sure that some players did not pull, he should have something alternative. Once again we hear about the mistakes in this level (mercy Anastasios, you were playing with Gabala), for self-concentration etc. Commonly, it rains, as if coaching Nak Breda.

Nice presentation although we completely left the subject I study it after I throw a bunch of something and come in for comments

Of course, 4-4-2 is not possible to play nowadays, as Nikos said and it is very demanding. The two central midfielders have to cut, make a game and press both areas. He wants great demands on his lungs and technical training to cope. The lungs are easy to find but the technique is not easy to find and even in duplicate. If in the meantime you find an opponent with a trio in the center and an equivalent team, he literally cheated on you.

Anastassiou made a good start but so far, the team and the players have not improved individually, we constantly see the same things. Alternative design zero. Without width in the field that with the specific lineup that only Nano can play can give. The extremes are missing and the right back has been ignored for years.
Klonaridis can give width to the left and Ninis to the right, but with the existing roster he chose, there is no other. Petritsch is always behind two forwards and he is a quarterback, who has seen this perform and when will he have this role again in his career?
The joke with Pranic must end, man does not participate.

There are many others that seem to be obsessed, these few to be corrected Panathinaikos will show another team. Now he is getting ready to put Zeka as a right back here and there and take him off the axis. To see Lago, Pranic, the other Lund and Petritsch in front of them in a diamond, I will admit it even more. He will have done the unbelievable thing that only he thought. The cements of the Avenue will also fall.

4 4 2 It will be played very comfortably. The four next to each other are tight in the straight with balls that will not exceed 5 meters. Above meters in the pass you must know a ball to stop. These are difficult, risky things. extremes will go up with a lot of care and when they see the difficult yoma as a friend says above .. You can play this. If for example you have the talent of nini (for the Greek data) in all roles a system will be found make use of both the cutters and the staff that make the game (once played a ball jar for example) and the fast extremes and the axles and the perimeter striker and all. Only for the center forward there are not many requirements in terms of his relationship with the round view is not needed, that is, he has Ronaldinho elements, rather than doing a single thing. In any case, I make every effort not to see a Greek championship except for a maximum of 2 games with the well-known teams, each game only out of pure curiosity about what will happen at the top and which month in the winter we will have the official result in terms of the champion.

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 21:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...