You know the baseball

Mastic

19 Feb 2009
At Forest's request, I will try to briefly explain to you baseball.

First there are two groups. One is defending with 9 players and the other is attacking with 1 and maybe more.
In the defending team there is a player called pitcherwho throws the ball towards the player attacking the bat (batter). Behind him and in a low, almost seated position, he is catcherwho the pitcher is working with on what kind of throw he will do and who catches the ball if the batter fails or if the batter makes no effort to hit it.

There are 4 bases. To homeplate(where the batter starts his quest), first base, second base and third base. Each base is guarded by a defender who is also called by the base name. That is, the one who guards the first base is called firstbaseman, the one guarding the second base is called secondbasemanand the one who guards the third base is called thirdbaseman. There is also a defender that moves between second and third base called shortstop. All of them are in the so-called "infield”. Also on the home, first, & third bases are the “umpires"(Referees) who see the phases closely and say if they are someone"safe"Or"out”. There are also two assistant coaches at first & third base called first base coach & third base coach respectively and are with the attacking team. Their job is to instruct the batters who reach the bases. Once they reach the bases they are now saying “r".

Beyond these is the "outfield"That is the part of the court that is behind the bases to the outer walls of the stadium. There are 3 defenders called "outfielders". The one on the left is called "left fielder", The one in the center is called"center fielder"And the one on the right is called"right fielder".

I now return to the attack after referring to the defending team.

We said that the one with the bat, the "batter", is aiming to reach the first base or the next until he reaches the "home" where he started to measure a point in favor of his team. If he reaches even the first base, the next batters try to reach the base as well to promote their other teammate (the others) already at base and bring him closer to home to score and score points. "runIn favor of their team.

Hope I didn't confuse you because there are more!

Each team changes from attack to defense after three "outs"By the aggressors. The time it takes to attack and defend both teams is called "inning”. The inning has no set time and can be relatively short if the batters get out fast or it can take longer depending on whether the batters go up to the 3 outs.

There are 9 innings in a baseball game. If it's a tie after the 9 innings then they go to “
extra inningsUntil the winner comes out.

Now I will try to explain to you how outs are done. They can be done in a variety of ways.

The pitcher throws the batter and if he tries to hit the ball but does not touch it it is said “strike”. It is also called a strike if he does not attempt to hit the ball but is caught by the catcher in “strike zone”. The strike zone is an imaginary space from the catcher's mouth to his belly, and slightly to his left and right. That is an imaginary square. The home plate umpire tells whether the pitch is in or out of the strike zone. If it's outside it says "ball”. In the 4 ball the batter goes up to the first base and does not hit the ball. The 3 strike goes out and leaves the attack until all his teammates are attacked and his turn comes again. Strike also happens if the batter hits the ball but it goes beyond the boundaries of the field. This is called "foul”. The fouls count for a strike but can't get out of batter, that is to say the strike 3, unless done in the way I mentioned above and tries to hit her but doesn't make contact or try to hit her and she goes to strike zone. But if the batter hits it and a defender catches the ball before it hits the ground then the batter automatically goes out.

When the ball hits the batter automatically starts running towards the first base. If the ground hits within the lines of the pitch then the defenders try to throw it to the base before the batter arrives. If the ball arrives and the defender hits the base before the batter arrives then he is out. If the batter arrives first, then it's "safe"And stays at the base until some teammate moves him forward. But if someone knocks the ball out of the court within the limits then it is called "home run"And he spins all the bases and scores those players already on the bases as well as himself.

The pitchers are very important to their team. The one that starts is called “starting pitcher"And if it goes well the game itself can end. But if he starts and loses control of the game, leaves batters on the bases, or gets tired then manager(the main coach of the team) has the right to replace him with someone else who says "relief pitcher”To save the game. But often relief pitchers are not doing well and may be the reason for losing the game.

This is where the betting gets tricky because you can bet on a team because a good pitcher starts but when the coach changes, the coach can often lose to the relief pitcher. But the relief pitcher can also save the game (something called "save"). That is to say…

I hope I helped you understand how baseball is played. It would be good if you could watch a match to see them in practice. It would also be nice to see a stadium to get a picture of the area. If anyone has any questions let me know and I'll be happy to answer.

Last edited by administrator:

BetLaden

IFC # 6 Champion 2009-10, IFC # 1 Super Cup winner 200
Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com
FROM MASTIC

Here is a picture to get an idea of ​​the positions I mentioned in my description in a previous post.

Here a view from a stadium:

Here Wrigley Field. Chicago Cubs Stadium.
Reactions: zorian

ithinon

22 Dec 2005
athens
Mastic are you from? (Due to nickname)
I often see the phenomenon of announcing starter Pitcher as a "strong" or a "mess" and losing a bet because in the early innings they are changing him! shouldn't bets be returned ?? OPAP specially states in its regulation that in the event of a change of pitcher it may void the bet, however in practice if you lose it it loses!

kosdpthess

IFC # 3 Cup & Super Cup winner 2011-12
27 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis
Most companies that I remember, when I threw some beats that somebody was telling me, are giving a performance based on certain pizzerias and if the teams didn't start that way then they cancel the beats or change odds. That's why most people think when they announce the starting pitcher of the OxnumX teams.

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • Balaton:
    Galata is the most filthy group I've ever seen honestly. I have seen the perfect set up last year or so. Eat a goal in the first minute and go for it lao lao until 88 and then lid two goals
  • Ertzan:
    Now I love you even more :p
  • Ertzan:
    What do you think about us? (watch what you say) :p
  • Balaton:
    For Fener I have no opinion. But it is not the old Fener who went to Europe and got results
  • Ertzan:
    no but it has a supposed coach who only thinks about it is an attack attack, it keeps you 3 stepper on the bench and has a hassle of playing stepper and drinking it
  • Ertzan:
    Mallorca 1-0
  • Ertzan:
    Bologna equalized
  • PANATHA:
    Over 1.5 - 1 Half Time - Goal Over / Under Mallorca - Real @
  • PANATHA:
    Ertzan said:
    Bologna equalized
    your friend Mitroglu on the bench .... in 2 months they will be looking to lend him .....
  • Ertzan:
    if they ate the creditor and they? Don't save and see successes
  • PANATHA:
    Ertzan said:
    if they ate the creditor and they? Don't save and see successes
    as i told you buddy again ... for some reason it always starts dynamically and with goals where it has gone in recent years but immediately after it is lost .... compete to find your next team this summer haha
  • PANATHA:
    PANATHA said:
    as i told you buddy again ... for some reason it always starts dynamically and with goals where it has gone in recent years but immediately after it is lost .... compete to find your next team this summer haha
    And successes not to see ... especially in the championship ..... we have bet Ajax title ...
  • Ertzan:
    I threw a little curse and stayed with 9 players
  • Balaton:
    the real goes for cross-country .....
  • Balaton:
    and wants to play with the bar? 9 goals will eat
  • Ertzan:
    Can Galata throw as much as he can? That's enough for me : paidi:
  • Balaton:
    if it goes down completely but who will it go down with?
  • Balaton:
    what penalty they got from OFI?
  • Balaton:
    what kind of a referee is this Kubarak?
  • Ertzan:
    come on please now as my godfather Savvas said today the arbitration did not play well for us and you tell me about Ofi?:p
  • Balaton:
    I hadn't seen it and got into the tweet by chance and saw it and I with my mouth open ok let's give the championship a go now to finish the thread what was it up to Mao?
  • Ertzan:
    Yes they give it along with the won over 0,5 or over 1,5 or over 2,5 that our legend will give us:p
  • Balaton:
    hahahahahahahaha
  • PANATHA:
    Good morning to the company
  • PANATHA:
    Δανία - Superligaen Χόρσενς - Χόμπρο στο 18΄0-0....το Over 0,5 στο πρώτο μέρος @1.83
    PANATHA: Δανία - Superligaen Χόρσενς - Χόμπρο στο 18΄0-0....το Over 0,5 στο πρώτο μέρος @1.83