Tax declaration

riri91

17 Ion 2024
Good evening, I would like your help if you know. I have an income of 10.000 and in code 049 (card transactions) expenses of 50000 appear. These have resulted from betting activity. I asked for tax certificates but all the bookmakers didn't give me any because they say no profits are shown. He only gave me one but even there I don't know which category I should declare has the total activity, tax withheld and net profit which is very small.
What should I do with the tax return? These are essentially recycling (withdrawals of deposits)
How will I declare them if they are not justified? In the event of an inspection, is it possible?
I have panicked

Good evening, I would like your help if you know. I have an income of 10.000 and in code 049 (card transactions) expenses of 50000 appear. These have resulted from betting activity. I asked for tax certificates but all the bookmakers didn't give me any because they say no profits are shown. He only gave me one but even there I don't know which category I should declare has the total activity, tax withheld and net profit which is very small.
What should I do with the tax return? These are essentially recycling (withdrawals of deposits)
How will I declare them if they are not justified? In the event of an inspection, is it possible?
I have panicked

I have panicked
Hi,

I have the same issue too. What did the accountant tell you? From what I have read in 049 you can change it and put your actual expenses. Don't panic, there were many of us.

Hi,

I have the same issue too. What did the accountant tell you? From what I have read in 049 you can change it and put your actual expenses. Don't panic, there were many of us.
Καλημέρα, δεν έχω βγάλει άκρη,έχω ρωτήσει αρκετούς κ μου είπαν να υπολογίσω αλλάξω τον κωδικό με τα πραγματικά έξοδα κ να κρατήσω τις κινήσεις από τις τράπεζες για μελλοντικό έλεγχο
Υπάρχει κανείς που να το έχει κάνει έτσι σε παλιότερη δήλωση?

Καλημέρα, δεν έχω βγάλει άκρη,έχω ρωτήσει αρκετούς κ μου είπαν να υπολογίσω αλλάξω τον κωδικό με τα πραγματικά έξοδα κ να κρατήσω τις κινήσεις από τις τράπεζες για μελλοντικό έλεγχο
Αν δεν εχασες τα χρηματα, τοτε ειναι απλα μια μεταφορα σε μια στοιχηματικη (δεν ειναι αγορα). Θα εβρισκα το statement της χρονιας, στο site της τραπεζας, θα το κατεβαζα σε excel και θα αφαιρουσα αυτα τα ποσα απο το 049. Δεν ειμαι λογιστης, λεω απλως τι θα εκανα.

Last edited:
Hi,
Λοιπόν προχθές έκανα τη δήλωση. Απ ότι είδα στο εκκαθαριστικό μου ο λογιστής δεν άλλαξε τίποτα. Το άφησε 35000 όπως ήταν στο 049. Δεν ασχολήθηκε δλδ. Βέβαια αν είναι να γίνει κάτι θα γίνει σε μελλοντικό χρόνο. Νομίζω είτε το αλλάξεις είτε όχι είναι το ίδιο πράγμα. Πλέον όλα τα στοιχεία των τραπεζών είναι συνδεδεμένα με την ααδε, δλδ αν είναι να γίνει έλεγχος θα γίνει. Αν και δεν νομίζω εφόσον υπολογίζω ότι το 40% των Ελλήνων 18 έως 50 έχει το ίδιο θέμα. Υπάρχουν άνεργοι με 0 εισόδημα και τρελες δαπάνες.

Predictions

• 18:00
    ERT3
    • Spain - Japan
  • 20:00
    ERT3
    • Nigeria - Brazil
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Panathinaikos - Botev Plovdiv
  • 22:00
    ERT3
    • France - Colombia
  • Tomorrow 26-07-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Atletico Paranaense - Cerro Porteno
  • Tomorrow 26-07-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports Start
    • WTA 250 Prague Open
  • 15:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 250 Iasi Open
  • 17:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2024
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2024
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • A Forum Bot:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ours were flying paper airplanes in the transfer market... take now and possible opponent Ajax and sleep like you slept....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Um, if you had Kebab Terim now and sponsored by Atjun, you would hit a transfer, eat the next Pepe of Turkey, ex-Yannis Gouma of Turkey
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Ok ajax has a customer relationship with paok now you will get one with them too
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You say?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Ok last year's Ajax was a cry for tears for this year's I have no idea to tell the truth
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Well, we didn't talk about it last year...and Xanthi was winning!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    This Krunic or very good manager has a strong plug to play and with Jose there is no other way to explain it
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "Usury flights 2024" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    AEKara flies against Inter!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and the others are currently flying kites
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    PAOK got involved... AEK once said to make some gifts....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    They haven't got a rhythm yet, kid
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Come on, Tete is cool bro
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Yes, the president took a game.. the next one now next month.....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    yes, don't be ungrateful either, little by little
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    from a former Terim kebab team
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I have extreme Kent, fresh stuff waiting to show its worth if you are interested
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Right....however, Aris (not BetLaden) will have a hard time getting past us, so the 4th place will be hard to lose,,,,
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You're writing a whole book with these useless people in PAE...you should know from March what you want players to do and at the end of July you're still looking
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    almost everywhere the same happens and in Turkey where I see similar things we are the only ones complete I would say and now we are looking for a 6
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Are you Jose's?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ok, this year I will bet Fener champion, don't be afraid of anything...
  • betover Forum Bot:
    User betover started a new topic called "Challenge 2024-2025" in the Football Predictions.
    betover Forum Bot: User betover started a new topic called "Challenge 2024- 2025" in Predictions...