I don't get along with Novibet

Jumaruboy

1 Mar 2017
Hello, if anyone knows how to tell me, I have had a limit on Novibet for a long time.
The Historical
I used to play with a bank, a card, and because the money was running out, I said I would change my deposit method.
We started Skrill, They accepted my Deposit and when I requested Withdrawal they took out my oil until I was Identified, until my profit was returned
and with Limitaran up to 1 euro. From there and beyond all Chat all tel with you, Email ... In vain ..... Answers '' I don't know, we are not responsible to tell you '' etc etc
what can I do?????

parkouratos

24 Dec 2009
Hello, if anyone knows how to tell me, I have had a limit on Novibet for a long time.
The Historical
I used to play with a bank, a card, and because the money was running out, I said I would change my deposit method.
We started Skrill, They accepted my Deposit and when I requested Withdrawal they took out my oil until I was Identified, until my profit was returned
and with Limitaran up to 1 euro. From there and beyond all Chat all tel with you, Email ... In vain ..... Answers '' I don't know, we are not responsible to tell you '' etc etc
what can I do?????
Don't they pay you or is your problem with the limit?

parkouratos

24 Dec 2009
Unfortunately, the limits of your account are not going to change. It is a company that offers infinite offers and is much more open to the market than others, however if you play with them and claim that they offer you it does not take long to limit you even if you have not done anything against their terms.

Jumaruboy

1 Mar 2017
Unfortunately, the limits of your account are not going to change. It is a company that offers infinite offers and is much more open to the market than others, however if you play with them and claim that they offer you it does not take long to limit you even if you have not done anything against their terms.
I agree but it is at the same time a scam because from the moment I am a player and I lose and I win, but what do I gain?
Reactions: parkouratos

Jumaruboy

1 Mar 2017
I to them in Novi England

Hello my username is ......
I 'm from Greece, I have been using your company for a long time.
I arrived at the end of July while I was depositing with my Bank Card
I tried to bet with the Skrill card. When I won the bet I asked for a withdrawal and from
then, in addition to making the department identify me for how many days, they pushed me to the limit.
I can go to extremes.

and Answers

Dear ......

Thank you for your message!

We wish to inform you that betting limits are defined by the responsible department with no possibility of access to this information or option to alter the same.

Please bear in mind that betting limits are always subject to be changed.

In case your bet is not accepted due to the aforementioned restrictions you may try placing it with an acceptable bet amount.

For any questions or clarifications, do not hesitate to contact customer support at any time, 24/7!

I

And finally, what is this competent Department that can give us an answer?

They
Dear ........

As a customer service team, we are not being disclosed further information.

Should any information or update comes to our knowledge, we share the same with our players.

The specific case you are raising, unfortunately it is out of our hands and we can do nothing to affect or alter the current situation.

Of course, as it is also our duty, we always forward our players' feedback accordingly.

For any questions or clarifications, do not hesitate to contact customer support at any time, 24/7!

That's all........

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Toronto Raptors - Miami Heat
  • Tomorrow 04-08-2020
  • 01:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Memphis Grizzlies - New Orleans Pelicans
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    Φ Forum Bot: Fanourios started a new topic called "Rocket!" in Betting Chats.