Binary options trading charts.

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007

JPG.jpg

Relaxed and beautiful victory of 16 dollars.
How...???
With patient.
At point 1 DOJI candle without body just above the bollinger belt.
It found resistance from the sellers who were waiting for it at that point.
The buyers' attack was destroyed.
In the second point we wait and see a strong descending candle to break the "ruffian" Moving average from top to bottom.
A sign of a fall, but the ruffian can also make a mistake due to his speed.
Point 3 Drop confirmation drop wax that dissolves any rufian's false alarm.
Lid with the opening of a new entrance candle with a drop command.
And now we do not lose anything as the ruffian has now taken a downward trajectory ..

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
JPG.jpg

Here I want you to see what is the difference between bollinger bands and trend line.
It is clear that the bands play for a much longer period of time than the bands.
While waiting for a hit on TREND LINE we can have already done many hits successfully in the bollinger zones.

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
JPG.jpg

Look here.
We are on time schedule.
That is, each candle that appears lasts an hour.
And I ask.
How stupid someone must be when he does not understand that after a big rise you get a correction.
If he trains by studying the formations of the sequence of candles he easily understands it.
But devil and without knowing it you understand.
Who can not understand that at points 1-2-3 at some point the price will fall.
Who can not understand that in point 4 the price after a big drop will go up.
It's easy it just wants observation in the candles.
Training on a demo platform.
The binary option in the company I play for has a limit of 4 hours.
From there you have to open a new command.
And I ask again.
If we play in a time schedule like here and we know how to read the candles alone and nothing else we can not understand how the price will move in the next four candles.
Even if the two of the four candles move upside down, if there is a reversal of the trend that usually makes stronger candles, we will be winners again.
Even if we lost the first two hours.
We are not interested in all the candles being above the price we place an order.
We are interested in the price that the order will close to be a millimeter that the ratio says above the initial price.
If we lose to three candles and the fourth makes a strong rise we can win.
It is a very simple thing.
After all, you regulate how much you will play.
I can not believe with anything that Afghans, Libyans etc play and earn money and the Greeks are engaged in stupidity and lose their money ..

Last edited:

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
Let's go here to 4 hour orders that are playing now.

JPG.jpg

JPG.jpg

I am quite restrained compared to other traders.
I am interested in winning even if I play with euros.
Here we have 2 4 hour commands playing now.
One wants 45 minutes to close and the other 1,5 hours.
They have already locked in victories.
You can see from their candles.
We ask for 4 candles from the time of entry.
One candle per hour ..
This is not a bet, gentlemen, that there are bad matches.
Here the market goes clean.
Here the only thing you can do is to speculate at times like these huge candles in the two charts.
There are no setups here guys.
Either you are playing in the stock market or you are playing in the over-the-counter market.
Why not take a 30ara for example loosely and play 10 euros your bet and you have 20 euros left.
Relaxed and beautiful.
The thing has money.
Perfect and hyphen.

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
I always use the moving average as a second confirmation in some single cases because it has few periods and gives falsehoods in some cases.

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
Of the 10 periods that I put, he is very fast in monitoring the price, but you are confused in the small changes of the trend or in the weak ones. It is done on all schedules. If you put in 200 periods they are accurate in the signals but it takes time to give them.

vaggosalonika

20 Oct 2019
Of the 10 periods that I put, he is very fast in monitoring the price, but you are confused in the small changes of the trend or in the weak ones. It is done on all schedules. If you put in 200 periods they are accurate in the signals but it takes time to give them.
I understand you want to see at that moment what happens when you play binary for this in addition to the average you also look at the candles to have a clearer picture + the bollinger

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
I watch the como split with a strong candle while at the same time gaining a slope and at the same time a slope appearing on each side of the bowler. If all three are done, we have a change of trend.

vaggosalonika

20 Oct 2019
View attachment 31933

Look here.
We are on time schedule.
That is, each candle that appears lasts an hour.
And I ask.
How stupid someone must be when he does not understand that after a big rise you get a correction.
If he trains by studying the formations of the sequence of candles he easily understands it.
But devil and without knowing it you understand.
Who can not understand that at points 1-2-3 at some point the price will fall.
Who can not understand that in point 4 the price after a big drop will go up.
It's easy it just wants observation in the candles.
Training on a demo platform.
The binary option in the company I play for has a limit of 4 hours.
From there you have to open a new command.
And I ask again.
If we play in a time schedule like here and we know how to read the candles alone and nothing else we can not understand how the price will move in the next four candles.
Even if the two of the four candles move upside down, if there is a reversal of the trend that usually makes stronger candles, we will be winners again.
Even if we lost the first two hours.
We are not interested in all the candles being above the price we place an order.
We are interested in the price that the order will close to be a millimeter that the ratio says above the initial price.
If we lose to three candles and the fourth makes a strong rise we can win.
It is a very simple thing.
After all, you regulate how much you will play.
I can not believe with anything that Afghans, Libyans etc play and earn money and the Greeks are engaged in stupidity and lose their money ..
here in point 3 it has a red candle with wicks so we are not 100% sure that the price will fall correctly;

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
You will not look at what will happen in the next 2-3 candles. You will look longer. Eg in 10 candles. You do not have experience yet. Before the candle you say there is a huge green candle. This means that even if we have a fall, as it happened, the buyers reorganized and attacked. And they managed to raise the price as you can see.

vaggosalonika

20 Oct 2019
here for example I could go in but I would lose there is a red candle without wicks and I would say that the fall begins
aporia.jpg

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
The candle you put in is marijuana but opens lower than the huge previous green. A strong drop maribo, for example, opens higher than the previous candle or if it opens at the same height, it must be greater than or equal to the previous one.

vaggosalonika

20 Oct 2019
The candle you put in is marijuana but opens lower than the huge previous green. A strong drop maribo, for example, opens higher than the previous candle or if it opens at the same height, it must be greater than or equal to the previous one.
half a minute to figure out that it opens lower is not an indication that the price is going down; if it opens higher it means that there is no descent of the price but they push for higher which I have confused now I did not understand the body ok it must be more understandable this other I wrote in the beginning I did not understand

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
When it is small the fall is mild or of short duration. When it is taller it is stronger and longer lasting. When buyers hit a strong marijuana that shows a strong descent then you show a fuse at the bottom of the maribozo.

vaggosalonika

20 Oct 2019
yes it is understandable if buyers hit a big falling marijuana candle and the sellers do not manage to get it where they want and the buyers attack and the price goes up then a wick will be understood there.
In short, if we see a price that has risen a lot and exceeded the upper bowling belt, then we expect to find a large falling candle equal to or larger than the previous green and without a wick underneath, this would be ideal, right?

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
When the wrench boliger belt is broken, we are in favor of a purchase, so there is a 100% drop. If the lower boliger breaks, we have a pro sale, so a 100% increase.

vaggosalonika

20 Oct 2019
When the wrench boliger belt is broken, we are in favor of a purchase, so there is a 100% drop. If the lower boliger breaks, we have a pro sale, so a 100% increase.
but I always agree you say that we must also have the confirmation, so this confirmation is the maribozu candle that I wrote above;

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
For this reason I have a bowler because if the belt is broken we have a 100% rise or fall without confirmation. Only in case of split.

Predictions

• 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Bournemouth - Brentford
  • 21:45
    Novasports 1HD
    • Verona - Bologna
  • 22:15
    Novasports 2HD
    • Barnsley - Swansea
  • 21:45
    Novasports 4HD
    • Treviso - Virtus Bologna
  • 13:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
  • 15:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    1-0 Kayseri logical
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    0-1 Galata, let Besiktas eat and we lose or draw in Caesarea
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Suicides without a second thought jump from the balcony, terrace, bridge, where to find
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Insidious results in the 1st part. He is interested in Fener's match. Trabzonspor beats Genclerbirligi. The guests want victory. If they do not win then Kayserispor and lose to us is saved, My 3,40 shines on the bet,
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    of Fener
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In a triple tie between Besiktas, Fener and Galata, who gets it?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In a triple tie we get the check
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    If they win where the other two win there, Galata must throw 3 more than Besiktas
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as the scores are now Galata must win 5-1
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    However, Fener and Besiktas got their penalty .....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    his favorite referee .animusbet is in the race of Galata
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    she loves him very much :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    And today he found not to give her a penalty ???
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he does not give you know what pints he has eaten from Thanasis ou very much
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I had a crazy ticket ... with a penalty in the match
    of Galata I got with 2 euros 750! that's all i lost
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In the meantime I now see that we won by upset if possible
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and you also missed a penalty
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    somewhere in the 75th I had closed it I say "it does not matter, this game does not turn and with a missed penalty"
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    These are FOR OZIL 10ARI TO PLAY, THEY PUT MY EXTREME BELTS AND WE LOST THE Championship
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    It jokingly reminds me of Aris who in December among one of the best forwards in the league Barrales preferred Mitroglou that when he scored his last goal we had drachmas
  • D Forum Bot:
    User Dimitris27 started a new topic called "Inspirations and outsiders!" in the Football Predictions.
    +1
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Καλημέραααααααα
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Good evening
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Today the first final at XANTHI FC ARENA for the ascent
  • M Forum Bot:
    User moglis started a new topic called "Stoiximan withdrawals" in the Cafe.
    M Forum Bot: Moglis started a new topic called "Stoiximan withdrawals" at Cafe.