Diagrammatic formations - Candlestick formations.

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
You always look at two diagrams above. So 4 hours and a week. The weekly if it shows you a drop and you leave the 4-hour order open for days you can lose money if a drop starts. At 4 o'clock you have 6 candles a day. If the candles are small or go up and down the profit is small. The larger chart shows you what comes first. A few days ago the 4 o'clock showed a double bottom while the weekly drop. In the end it was not bottom it was fall. The weekly warned me correctly. The command opens Prague as much as you want.

vaggosalonika

20 Oct 2019
Because if you operate on a red marijuana you can see in its entrails that it started from a green marijuana and turned red. This means that the buyers lost the candle but in the beginning they started very loudly. So you will see a red marijuana you will enter with a drop command and suddenly you will see a green marijuana coming out next to you and eating it from where you do not expect. You need to know how the battle begins, how it ends and what to expect in the next candle.
but since as you write the buyers lost so what am I to be afraid of? and what is more, that is, the ideal red marijuana to have only sellers all red and no buyers inside?

vaggosalonika

20 Oct 2019
You always look at two diagrams above. So 4 hours and a week. The weekly if it shows you a drop and you leave the 4-hour order open for days you can lose money if a drop starts. At 4 o'clock you have 6 candles a day. If the candles are small or go up and down the profit is small. The larger chart shows you what comes first. A few days ago the 4 o'clock showed a double bottom while the weekly drop. In the end it was not bottom it was fall. The weekly warned me correctly. The command opens Prague as much as you want.
so if I have a 4 hour chart I look day and week correctly; and I only enter when I see that in all 3 there is some opportunity;

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
You look at diagram by diagram. Some people teach that you have to look at everything. I sniffed .. If you do it like this you will not get an edge.

vaggosalonika

20 Oct 2019
BINOTRADER said:
Because if you operate on a red marijuana you can see in its entrails that it started from a green marijuana and turned red. This means that the buyers lost the candle but in the beginning they started very loudly. So you will see a red marijuana you will enter with a drop command and suddenly you will see a green marijuana coming out next to you and eating it from where you do not expect. You need to know how the battle begins, how it ends and what to expect in the next candle.
but since as you write the buyers lost so what am I to be afraid of? and what is more, that is, the ideal red marijuana to have only sellers all red and no buyers inside?

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
If there is a marijuana green at the beginning which turns red it means that the buyers have lost but the green is a strong indication that they have power which they can use later. Defeating the candle can be a tactical move of buyers to counterattack another nearby candle.

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
These are very deep and you do not understand them. You are still new to the sport for them. We said slow steps and steadily.

vaggosalonika

20 Oct 2019
so the ideal red marijuana candle is to have no wicks on top and when we operate it the sellers by state win

vaggosalonika

20 Oct 2019
that it is cleaner for sure ... for the question I asked above?
"" "so the ideal red marijuana candle is to have no wicks on top and when we operate it the sellers win by state" "

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
The surgery is done mainly to see in specific points what monetary power the opponents have. There is no marijuana with wicks. We said it again. Maribozu have no wicks. You do not care who wins the candle. You are interested in seeing how much money your opponents have.

vaggosalonika

20 Oct 2019
The surgery is done mainly to see in specific points what monetary power the opponents have.
that is, if in the operating room we see small green candles and big red ones it tells us that the buyers do not have the financial power properly;

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
The whole design is the neck of the bottle. If you take the cap out of a bottle and observe it you will see that the place where the cap is looks like. I do not like that. Whatever it looks like the baptize formation.

vaggosalonika

20 Oct 2019
The whole design is the neck of the bottle. If you take the cap out of a bottle and observe it you will see that the place where the cap is looks like. I do not like that. Whatever it looks like the baptize formation.
in this we see 2 bottom points when the ascent started from the second bottom we would expect to see some ascent and then we would enter correctly; as it happened then there was a big rise

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
Below is an article discussing and commenting. You will write there so I can watch. You write in two articles alternately and you have driven me crazy.

Predictions

• 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Bournemouth - Brentford
  • 21:45
    Novasports 1HD
    • Verona - Bologna
  • 22:15
    Novasports 2HD
    • Barnsley - Swansea
  • 21:45
    Novasports 4HD
    • Treviso - Virtus Bologna
  • 13:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
  • 15:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    1-0 Kayseri logical
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    0-1 Galata, let Besiktas eat and we lose or draw in Caesarea
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Suicides without a second thought jump from the balcony, terrace, bridge, where to find
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Insidious results in the 1st part. He is interested in Fener's match. Trabzonspor beats Genclerbirligi. The guests want victory. If they do not win then Kayserispor and lose to us is saved, My 3,40 shines on the bet,
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    of Fener
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In a triple tie between Besiktas, Fener and Galata, who gets it?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In a triple tie we get the check
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    If they win where the other two win there, Galata must throw 3 more than Besiktas
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as the scores are now Galata must win 5-1
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    However, Fener and Besiktas got their penalty .....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    his favorite referee .animusbet is in the race of Galata
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    she loves him very much :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    And today he found not to give her a penalty ???
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he does not give you know what pints he has eaten from Thanasis ou very much
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I had a crazy ticket ... with a penalty in the match
    of Galata I got with 2 euros 750! that's all i lost
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In the meantime I now see that we won by upset if possible
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and you also missed a penalty
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    somewhere in the 75th I had closed it I say "it does not matter, this game does not turn and with a missed penalty"
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    These are FOR OZIL 10ARI TO PLAY, THEY PUT MY EXTREME BELTS AND WE LOST THE Championship
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    It jokingly reminds me of Aris who in December among one of the best forwards in the league Barrales preferred Mitroglou that when he scored his last goal we had drachmas
  • D Forum Bot:
    User Dimitris27 started a new topic called "Inspirations and outsiders!" in the Football Predictions.
    +1
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Καλημέραααααααα
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Good evening
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Today the first final at XANTHI FC ARENA for the ascent
  • M Forum Bot:
    User moglis started a new topic called "Stoiximan withdrawals" in the Cafe.
    M Forum Bot: Moglis started a new topic called "Stoiximan withdrawals" at Cafe.