Holidays in Milos

create_bet

20 Jan 2016
I went and liked it and am thinking of going again .. Quote a related article ..

[h = 2] Exotic beauty and unique treasures of nature on an island beyond the usual
[/ h]
Meet the most exotic Aegean island. The island where Aphrodite of Milos was discovered. The most impressive island of Cyclades. Volcanic rocks paint the rocks on the beaches red, pink, orange! Sarakiniko and Kleftiko with white rocks, green waters and caves tell stories of pirates. The catacombs, the exotic beaches, the colorful climate, Embourios and Mandrakia with the cave buildings for the boats, the sunset in Plaka, all shout here: Milos is unique.

[h = 3] Worth seeing in Milos [/ h]The beaches of Milos, one of the most beautiful of the Cyclades
Paleochori, Papafragas, Elder, Firma Plaka, Tsigrado, Plathiena. Yellow, orange, red and dazzling white rocks and rocks, combined with turquoise and turquoise waters, sculpt unique beaches. The volcanic land of Milos gave birth to a spectacle beyond any imagination ... Jump on a boat or take your boat and enjoy the colorful kaleidoscope of Milos beaches in all its glory.

In the caves of pirates
Kleftiko, Papafragas, Sarakiniko, Katergo. The terrible pirates of the Middle Ages had their plagues on the island of Milos. You can find their traces in Kleftiko: the pirate ships' bands carved on spectacular gray-white rocks, next to turquoise waters and caves. In Sarakiniko, the scenery is ... from another world: whitewashed cliffs magically surround a closed bay. Indulge in the deep blue of the Aegean and feel the nature hugging you ...

The "little Venice"
In the afternoon take a stroll in the picturesque colorful settlement on the water, where the port of ancient Milos was located. They are one of the most special you will find on Cyclades. What makes him unique? The 35 "wires" that stand side by side, older boat docks, now holiday homes. Wander through the waterfront settlement and wait for the sunset. Now is the best time for photos!

Plaka and the castle
Another sensation in the concept of "romantic sunset" ... The plates in the courtyard of Our Lady of Korfiatissa warm the bare feet and you, along with the Marmara, are getting ready to see one of the most beautiful sunsets in the entire Mediterranean. When it no longer sails, boast the boats in the Aegean ... Next to the neat Plaka, with the Catholic Church of Our Lady of Rhodes, the well-oiled well, restaurants and cafes. The capital of Milos was built by 1800 from the ancient stones of its castle. Climb up to its ruins and enjoy the panorama of the courtyard of Panagia Thalassitra without a hurry. At the Plaka Archaeological Museum, the goddess of love: the copy of Aphrodite of Milos, in natural size.

[h = 3] Pictures from Milos [/ h] Plaka and the Castle, Milos

Volcanic land of Milos

Kleftiko Milos, sailing in the Aegean

Sarakiniko, Milos

Little Venice, Milos

Plaka and the Castle, Milos

The archaeological site of Fylakopi, Milos

The catacombs of Milos

Sulfur mine in Milos

Firopotamos, Mill

[h = 3]The hidden treasures of Milos[/ h]The "dark" Thyafa
Discover this spooky "backdrop" of old sulfur mines to the east of the island, with galleries, iron bridges, rails, wagons and old stone buildings. On this island of the Cyclades you will experience the absolute awe.

Prehistoric Jail
The archaeological excavation brought to light the prehistoric settlement of Fylakopi. Visit the archaeological site on the way to Poland.

The catacombs
Here you will see the unique catacombs that are preserved in Greece. An archaeological site with tombs dating from 1 to AD 5. century, striking and illuminating. One of the most important sights of the island.

discovergreece.com

qatarianos

8 Jan 2014
Answer: Holidays in Milos

6 August I'm traveling to Apple. Very interesting thread. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-E700F using Tapatalk

create_bet

20 Jan 2016

6 August I'm traveling to Apple. Very interesting thread. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-E700F using Tapatalk
Very possible choice. Personal counseling started upside down, went to Kimolos the same day and then turned to Milos.

gregory_paok

27 Nov 2010
Chalcidice

No ... I don't catch you ...
last year i was looking for it to go ... is going with a girl as far as i have heard ... but i don't know if you mean that ...

create_bet

20 Jan 2016

No ... I don't catch you ...
last year i was looking for it to go ... is going with a girl as far as i have heard ... but i don't know if you mean that ...
only good for couples is meant ... they say if you go with a girl you will be married or divorced ..
Reactions: gregory_paok

Today's Birthday

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    nklaps: Good evening to all. Nice contest mpaxoumis dude :)