Holidays- I would like some help

ckmng

19 Nov 2004
... is it ...
August 15-24, God willing, I will go on vacation.
I'm thinking...Chania (but I'm worried about traveling by car, which will tire me), Patmos (I have no idea what it is about...I just liked it as an idea).

Also Koufonisia-Serifo as second options.

If anyone wants, let them write their opinion

MY ORIGIN IS FROM CHANIA AND I HAVE SPENT SEVERAL SUMMERS UNDER THE LAW AND IN GENERAL. IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ALTHOUGH YOU CAN FIND EVERYTHING IN CRETE

Chania is the best choice of the ones you wrote. You will also find infobeto friends there.: eye:

Because in my work I also use the car and generally do many kilometers, I would like to avoid traffic, searching for parking and many kilometers. That alone concerns me about Chania.
Also if anyone knows let me suggest some place to stay (in or out of chania, which one do I prefer?).

MY ORIGIN IS FROM CHANIA AND I HAVE SPENT SEVERAL SUMMERS UNDER THE LAW AND IN GENERAL. IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ALTHOUGH YOU CAN FIND EVERYTHING IN CRETE

To rest, escaping from everyday life. Banaki ... a relaxed drink in the evening and of course good food

Outside of Chania you will find what you are looking for. Peace, tranquility and evening leisurely outings. Inside Chania there is a lot of people.

Someone who lives there can tell you places because we don't remember the names, I've been there a few years ago and I'm of a certain age.: emb:

Reactions: ckmng
Outside of Chania you will find what you are looking for. Peace, tranquility and evening leisurely outings. Inside Chania there is a lot of people.

Someone who lives there can tell you places because we don't remember the names, I've been there a few years ago and I'm of a certain age.: emb:
: sign:

August 15-24, God willing, I will go on vacation.
I'm thinking...Chania (but I'm worried about traveling by car, which will tire me), Patmos (I have no idea what it is about...I just liked it as an idea).

Also Koufonisia-Serifo as second options.

If anyone wants, let them write their opinion

So Kostas, 6 or 7 years ago I spent 15 days on vacation in Chania.

Incredible beaches (especially on the south side of the island) very good food and the fact that the island is big doesn't give you the impression of being "crowded". they wanted to help you...

At the time (in 2001 or 2000) I was living in a village outside Chania in a friend's holiday home, so I can't help you with accommodation...: emb:

From names of beaches I remember the incredible Falasarna:), the amazing Elafonisos: wrsh:, Paleochora, while if you want a bit of fun then a beach near Chania, A. Marina (I don't know if it is still the case now...) was in fashion.

Amazing food (rooster with pilaf, sea urchin salads, sea cucumbers, kaltsounia) with the amazing Biral cooling me on the beaches.....: Up:) ...

I had rented a cinquecento and honestly the distances did not tire me at all....And I had sat for 15 days and had traveled around Chania and Rethymnon....

In fact, the following year I went to Crete again for another 15 days and went back to A. Nikolaos and Heraklion... (amazing beach across from Ierapetra on the island of Gaidouronissi also known as the Golden Coast... I would advise you to organize a day trip to it the beach... It is of course very far from Chania so it would be good to sleep in Ierapetra or A. Nikolaos that night...)

That's all from me, Kostas, if I remember anything else, I'll add it...: sign:

AGIA MARINA IS QUITE CLOSE TO CHANIA SO YOU CAN BE AT THE SEA IN THE MORNING AND IN THE EVENING FOR A DRINK AND EAT IN EITHER CHANIA OR PLATANIA. HOWEVER, LAST SUMMER, CHANIA HAD ENOUGH TRAFFIC IN THE CENTER IN THE EVENING

Kata th gnomh mou na pas sta Xania. Den exo paei bebea :)hammer::hammer::hammer:) alla exo akousei oti eiani panemorfo mero gemato zoh tromera topia kai poli filoxenous anthropous.
Ontos ena apo ta problhmata pou tha exeis ta Xania einai to parkink kirios mesa sthn polh giati elaxista pio ekso tha exei eukola. Tora gia thn kinhsh an exie mathei kaneis se auth ton allon megaloupoleon den tha exeis idietero problhma. Tora h periodos pou theleis na ertheis einai h idanikh kata th gnomh mou. Giati meta apo ths 15 arxizei na psilostamataei o trelos panikos kai pio omoefa ginontai ta pragmata kai pio xalara pragmatika tha apolauseis poli kalitera tis diakopes sou autes tis meres. Tora gia diamonh den ksero ti tipos anthropou eise. An mhneis mesa sthn polh tha eise dipla se polla alla tha xaneis to oreotero meros ton Xanion pou eiani ligo pio ekso. Dhladi oi perioxes Platanias Agia Marina Maleme ktlp. Autes oi perioxes eiani oi pio touristsikes ton Xanion to kalokairi exoun poli kosmo kai ekei xthpaei h kardia ths nyxterinhs zohs to kalokairi kai apexoun mono 15 lepta apo thn polh. Mesa sthn polh tha exeis konta to palio limanh kai ta grafika sokakia ths palias polhs pou einai panemorfa na ta perpatiseis idika bradi. Giati tha bretheis anamesa se mikra stenakia me poli kosmo magazia tabernes ktlp. Tora an erxosoun edo tha sou elega na mhn mhneis mono mesa sthn polh. Mporeis na kliseis xenodoxeio gia kapoies meres mesa sthn polh h ekos stis perioxes pou sou eipa prin. Meta afou opos les tha exeis autokinhto kai sou aresei na odigas mporeis na pas kai 1-2 meres sthn perioxh Sfakia ekso apo thn poli sxedon 1.15 lepta me to amaksi. Perioxes kataprasines bouno kai akribos apo kato thalassa oti thes diladi sta podia sou. Pioli filoxenoi anthropo iekei kai me tromerh paradosiakh kouzhna. Meta apo ekei exei kathe mera karabakia gia tis perioxes Loutro kai Agia Roumelh mikra prathalasia xorioudakia anamesa sta bouna pou brexontai apo thalassa apo th mia tous meria. Ekei pas an thes na hremiseis ligo kai na xalaroseis.
An thes tipota allo rota : eye:

Thanks guys: sign:. And the 100 who are also from Chania: eye:.

I will look for a hotel-room in the area of ​​Ag. Marinas, I'll see if it's done and we'll talk again

An thes thlefona ktlp mhla.

OK, I'll take a look and ask you. If you have something to suggest, I'm waiting.
I will book tickets first to ensure the transfer and after I know exactly the overnight stay and the day of arrival I will send you a private message to help me.
Or if you know something good (and of course not too expensive) tell me.
If I finally decide to come down I will bother you (with all my courage of course): sign:

Kostas, send a private message to manox, he's from there and he's a good guy and he'll help you with anything you want : eye:

OK, I'll take a look and ask you. If you have something to suggest, I'm waiting.
I will book tickets first to ensure the transfer and after I know exactly the overnight stay and the day of arrival I will send you a private message to help me.
If I finally decide to come down I will bother you (with all courage indeed): sign:
Panta : eye:

I have marked the best areas for what you are asking for (the rest you will discover by yourself and remember me when you come)

Anything else you want me to tell you, I'll send you my phone number in Prive for you to pick me up

: beers1:: beers1:: beers1:

If I finally decide to come down I will bother you (with all my courage of course): sign:
From August 1-30 there are almost every day 2 ships and 6 to 8 planes from Athens

: Up:: Up:: Up:

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: