We have fun with Koronios

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
Kardalias: “It was striking that on Friday all the plumbing had been dismantled, in all the houses except Athens, and everyone had to go to make it.

meant the following : paidi:

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
Kouli's message to his MPs' salaries is like we are fishing.
I don't know how many know there is the technique of spinning is a 2.40m lightweight rod too. You put an 8-strand yarn somewhere around 10-11 pounds of fish bear. So there you put fake fish either silicone or plastic. You throw the fish in and you pick it up and the fish makes moves let's say sardine or headfish we do it for three hours at dawn or when the sun comes down because then the big fish comes to feed and the bass comes and grabs it 5k the idea you feel is better than sex at that time the sound on the brakes is better than the Ferrari engine. So what did Koulis do? exactly the same. He threw the craft (the proposal to come in voluntarily) in and started pulling to see how many bats, hunters, squatters would follow. If nailed one will celebrate. Otherwise it will go to the second plan spread out net (necessarily all 50% down) and I collect them all with nothing left.

So simple things : beers1:

goal2

25 Apr 2016
I don't know how many know there is the technique of spinning is a 2.40m lightweight rod too. You put an 8-strand yarn somewhere around 10-11 pounds of fish bear. So there you put fake fish either silicone or plastic. You throw the fish in and you pick it up and the fish makes moves let's say sardine or headfish we do it for three hours at dawn or when the sun comes down because then the big fish comes to feed and the bass comes and grabs it 5k the idea you feel is better than sex at that time the sound on the brakes is better than the Ferrari engine. So what did Koulis do? exactly the same. He threw the craft (the proposal to come in voluntarily) in and started pulling to see how many bats, hunters, squatters would follow. If nailed one will celebrate. Otherwise it will go to the second plan spread out net (necessarily all 50% down) and I collect them all with nothing left.

91276318_212237926779382_3126205024292569088_n (1) .jpg

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
I got it from a friend on fb

April tomorrow, let's try to guess the "news" for the good of the custom:

1. The Government is proceeding with the gradual lifting of the traffic ban.

2. No new COVID-19 cases in Greece in the last 24 hours.

3. The coronavirus vaccine was found. When to find it in pharmacies.
4. Holy Light: Sudden involvement with his transportation to Greece.
5. 100% of their salary, instead of the 50% proposed by the Prime Minister, is offered by Members to support the NHS in the fight against the coronavirus.
6. Merkel said "yes" to the issue of Euro-bonds for the coronavirus.
7. The road to the return of the Parthenon Sculptures was opened. Boris Johnson re-thought it while in quarantine.
8. Free satellite internet for everyone until the crisis is over.
9. By "Brown of Joy" instead of "Jesus of Nazareth" the Holy Week on ANT1.
10. Gradual re-launch of Super League racing action. Play-offs begin after the weekend, followed by play-offs after Easter.

goal2

25 Apr 2016

Drunk and naughty you learn the truth ..

Predictions

• 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Leipzig - Berlin Hertha
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • San Pauli - Heidenheim
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Hannover - Karlsruhe
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Fortuna Dσελsseldorf - Schalke
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Hoffenheim - Cologne
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Union of Berlin - Mainz
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Augsburg - Paderborn
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    BetLaden Forum Bot: BetLaden has launched a new theme called "Development of table seats in ...