dozens of real executions and remixes.
close with my favorite remix. Wonderful
Quit the volume for fun.

Reactions: Yannisss and zorian

jazz

12 IOL 2006
Answer: Exchanges

"higher ground".
I heard it from Red Hot Chilli Peppers days ago.
I was sitting next to dj with his wife.
They were commenting on it. I tell them "the piece is cover". They didn't believe it, but check it online and it says "goodbye dude".

One of the funniest pieces ever.
The unlikely introduction of Stevie Wonder's magic fingers into the keys.

and peppers

Reactions: Yannisss and zorian

jazz

12 IOL 2006

the most beautiful piece, however, written by Stevie Wonder is of course the wonderful, the shocking, the ... the ....
"pastime paradise". What to say about this masterpiece. Just enjoy it again and again.

a lot of people have certainly learned from Coolio and the movie.
One day one guy in a shop I put in from Stevie Wonder came up and asked me "dude, this is it?" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: twis:
Very nice too

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS

I discovered yesterday I was listening to rso 91.7

Original Heart-Alone

Celine Dion-Alone

2012 Version Alyssa Reid-Alone Again

Reactions: zorian

johnbill

IFC # 5 champion 2008-09, IFC # 4 Cup & Super Cup winn
Staff member
7 Sep 2002
Sepolia

Today was not a good day .... Nothing terrible happens .... Thoughts different ...

All night long (after everyone went to bed) I'm on the PC with my headphones on and listening to various oldies .... And because I heard this particular cover over 10 tonight I told her to put it on ....

The original is from Nine Inch Nails .... Serious band with a lot of people behind it ....

And then came Johny Cash .... He took it (in his last record before we left) and respected it and made it his own .... Why so ... Why could ... After his interpretation and deep the pain and the even deeper feeling that comes out without any effort (with only this chewy moan) I can't imagine it on anyone else's lips .... Who knows ... Maybe singing it just before he died was a reflection of the battles he gave me his personal demons (since the song is about addiction, depression, abandonment, and generally histamine) ....

Galvatron

Banned
21 Jan 2013

Big chats, big chewing gum songs, I mean black lately but for ridiculous reasons (economic-bad weather) : agis:) I had thrown it into Indian music to soothe the evenings. But if I start going to Indian music here, I see Yannisss again becoming a bureaucrat and sending me Indians : Cool:
Reactions: johnbill

johnbill

IFC # 5 champion 2008-09, IFC # 4 Cup & Super Cup winn
Staff member
7 Sep 2002
Sepolia

You misunderstood him ...: twis:

Today is another day (better) ....

And there are no ridiculous dude reasons to have your pussies ... Everyone is accepted ... Say you want to see Galva ... No one will cheat ... Just about the title ...: sign:

Galvatron

Banned
21 Jan 2013

You misunderstood him ...: twis:

Today is another day (better) ....

And there are no ridiculous dude reasons to have your pussies ... Everyone is accepted ... Say you want to see Galva ... No one will cheat ... Just about the title ...: sign:
let me not dare, he will take me to the German in his new show

I'm going to pass on your choices now

: sign:

Galvatron

Banned
21 Jan 2013

for start something "Greek", (not Indian: twis:), ideal for after the mass and before the siesta

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Hamburg - Vehen Wiesbaden
  • 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Dinamo Dresden - Stuttgart
  • 16:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Gladbach - Union of Berlin
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Paderborn - Dortmund
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • 2020 MotoGP Virtual GP Series

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    P PANATHA: One of them ate him ... I think that very few, not to mention no one, do not agree with the decisions and ...