Edits

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
Answer: Exchanges

A song that I will definitely hear of any kind of casting many times a year, especially in the evenings with no wine.

As I read the story, 1987 was written for Roy Orbison, but the snob main one did not like it in the album and it was said

After 1991, however, Orbison took it as a single

A well-known actress playing 1990-2000 in 25 90210 and above will surely remember the others with googling. Yes and I then repeat on Greek television in Mega if I remember well. Let me say it. It's Brandon where he played at Beverly Hills XNUMX

Afterwards, many people said a version I prefer to say is true of Celine Dion and especially live

Reactions: zorian and venoss

venoss

14 Jan 2011

Execution of roy orbinson worships better ....

gdouvl1984

presenter
Staff member
17 Ion 2012
3while

Editing Tool:

First of the awesome Break of Reality string band:

And then, the fantastic talents of O'Keefe's music academy:

Reactions: zorian

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS

I discovered it by watching the High Family series playing on Atenna yes all the repetitions and if I played I saw burning we say and we do not hide it :)

I knew it from Gloria Gaynor but I think it's not from that first said the following

and then Gaynor. To tell the truth I prefer Gaynor

Reactions: zorian and venoss

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS

Year 2006-2007 I still remember in Ankara for studies. When returning to school to rain I was listening to radio (foreign station, Turkish I hear very rarely or not at all). I listened to this hardly because the frequencies went on and my Symphony of love was left, after years of searching I had found it before 2 years ago and this morning I heard it I found it was originally Italian and then it was made by Fair Control.

Original

Adaptation

YG: A glue with 70s 80s 90s the country
Reactions: zorian

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS

One evening I was again listening to a radio and specifically to sport-fm and more specifically to a fight club (the old ones will remember the young hard) so I discovered the following song

This particular song has been adapted by Zig Zag (yes, I have heard them and even today I hear them)

Reactions: venoss

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS

We also have Zig Zag. Winter summer I will listen to them and fortunately I will listen to them. As I listened to them, I found out that there is also the version of it in a more Bujukatic form from Serbia.

Up to 2: 50 is the paralytic of the audience and in 2: 52 the one who knows what Zig Zag is.

and below the Serbian

I also discovered an adaptation in Greek

You mean I prefer Orizinal : eye:

PS: As a bet is understood since August :)
Last edited:
Reactions: venoss

venoss

14 Jan 2011

If you did not go to Nathalie ...
The zigzag are beautiful.
: beers1:
Reactions: Ertzan

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS

We continue with cover. 10 days without having played cents and target until August nor a cent on the bet so we will have other things :)

Known I imagine in many ways the following song. Yes, I learned it too.

Standard edition

The Fraud Edition

The following I discovered in a Turkish radio station (yes, I hear Turkish, but with foreign songs). It looks good to me. Soundtrack and the San Andreas movie

Reactions: BetLaden and venoss

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS

I made the sin I threw 8 Euro bet nothing more than I eat them the bank I eat them myself so if I do not count it in 2 days I close 1 month without bet: beers1:

So the following song was discovered by chance. I also enjoyed some of the Natalitsa Chart Show (I know venos I know :) titled 30 most popular pop songs from 1970 to date (meaning 2012 then) and this was 5 in the series.

It has been adapted at a fast pace, of course.

The normal

the adaptation

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS

Where I sat and searched Greek songs that were played with piano and I only fall in the following Greek. I say this is Italian and cacak in my mind comes in vivo per lei i like both : eye:

Predictions

• 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Hannover - Dinamo Dresden
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Werder Bremen - Eintracht Frankfurt
  • 23:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Famalio - Porto
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    P Forum Bot: Phila76 has launched a new theme called "COMPANIES AND BONES" at Betting ...