Edits

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
Answer: Exchanges

I have now a capsule with The Voices but the voice is alien and she has some voices talking in phonars. Somewhere I hear the following slow motion song and I was impressed and I was looking for it and what to see there really is a remix

Well, the little ones go

The regular remix was done by

And the original belongs to the unforgettable Alphaville : sign:

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS

Known to be a lover of old songs. Those who have been writing 80 and 90 for decades to play today will continue to play for many generations yet.
For a few months now, I've been listening to velvet968 where she plays classics. One of these is the following.

Then, of course, Gloria Gaynor said. This version I heard her for the first time in the series "Very Familiar" playing in the Adeena scene where Margarita is preparing to meet with the MP Rodopi Makis (what memory the skirt) there clicked on me and I searched who :)

Reactions: zorian

account

10 Sep 2010

The original was from New Order.

Adaptation of Stansi's song for the needs of the film "Illustrations".

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS

Each song has a story for me as well. So this one has a story about how I discovered it. Every morning at the shop I hear the velvet96.8 station where it has old songs against 90-95%. So I discovered the following, where I will hear it at least two times a day.

Going down to see the comments, I found out that his real piece is Italian.

both are extremely erotic: eye:
Reactions: zorian and Fairplay

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    L Forum Bot: Lefos has started a new theme called "Buy a Car" in Announcements ...