Didactic defeat (81-79)

nikitas

9 Nov 2005
WHERE PLAYS WITH YOU AND YOU
or else what did you have Barji what I always had. Mr. Giorgos and his team see the green and lose the ball, which without having at its disposal 38 won shots (usual record of the osfp in the Euroleague anyway), but also Bogris who successfully posted Lekavitsios in the past, was forced into a defeat, which I wish from the bottom of my heart not to cost him in the hunt for the 8th.
So comfortable dominance of Zalgiris that despite the hard game of refuse too loose found ways to win both the referee and the 3-time European champion, proving that the soul is more important than the budget. Those of us who love basketball want to see such beautiful games and this year's Euroleague will offer them generously. May we be well and happy birthday from here

johnbill

IFC # 5 champion 2008-09, IFC # 4 Cup & Super Cup winn
Staff member
7 Sep 2002
Sepolia
Anyway, you, coach Barji, took good care of you .... And inside your house .... So I do not see a problem with the greens .... It was a good training, maybe a little stronger than it should have been before the majority .. ..

Good luck my Nikita .... And next year strong ....

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
I leave it 79-79 with 20 seconds left. For a few minutes I change channel then I come back thinking that it went overtime and extension nowhere.

I see the last phase of what happened in 20 seconds and I say the following.

How the lights went out guys. : Unsure:

nikitas

9 Nov 2005
Anyway, you, coach Barji, took good care of you .... And inside your house .... So I do not see a problem with the greens .... It was a good training, maybe a little stronger than it should have been before the majority .. ..

Good luck my Nikita .... And next year strong ....
Training is always these games for the osfp when it is not even in the 8th.
Play play you will win someday. By result. After all, we did not want to be to blame for the dismissal again. We live in difficult times
I leave it 79-79 with 20 seconds left. For a few minutes I change channel then I come back thinking that it went overtime and extension nowhere.

I see the last phase of what happened in 20 seconds and I say the following.

How the lights went out guys. : Unsure:

Too bad and unfair friend !!

johnbill

Staff member
7 Sep 2002
Sepolia
Training is always these games for the osfp when it is not even in the 8th.
Play play you will win someday. By result. After all, we did not want to be to blame for the dismissal again. We live in difficult times

Too bad and unfair friend !!
You should know better than all of us My Nikita that now the octave is something very difficult ... Besides, we will be inside again next game ....

Reactions: okonski and nikitas

nikitas

9 Nov 2005
You should know better than all of us My Nikita that now the octave is something very difficult ... Besides, we will be inside again next game ....
We are not going for eight this year, my friend, because we want you to pick it up, so that our competitors do not get away too much. we take a break and stay in Greece to get an old double. You, although rested (since you have two teams) lose from any eventuality. And yes I will always be inside. I never hid.

Γυρισαμεεεεεεεε❤️

johnbill

Staff member
7 Sep 2002
Sepolia
We are not going for eight this year, my friend, because we want you to pick it up, so that our competitors do not get away too much. we take a break and stay in Greece to get an old double. You, although rested (since you have two teams) lose from any eventuality. And yes I will always be inside. I never hid.

Γυρισαμεεεεεεεε❤️
Yes dude ..... Take the double ..... With my wish .... But I do not see that Lavrio and Prometheus agree very much ....

And I did not mean that they will hide eh .... Just next week we will be in the 8th again ....

We re back !!!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: nikitas

nikitas

9 Nov 2005
It should also be noted that Spanoulis has been sidelined and is nonsense against a person who went to a team that until then had a European over Elysiakos, gave him two Euroleague, gave him championships and cups and now applies to play.
Ντροπηηηηηηξξξ

Reactions: johnbill

nikitas

9 Nov 2005
Yes dude ..... Take the double ..... With my wish .... But I do not see that Lavrio and Prometheus agree very much ....

And I did not mean that they will hide eh .... Just next week we will be in the 8th again ....

We re back !!!!!!!!
For the time being I say my friend. We are planning from now on. This year we will only win one championship. After all, we have a team to play first

Reactions: johnbill

johnbill

Staff member
7 Sep 2002
Sepolia
For the time being I say my friend. We are planning from now on. This year we will only win one championship. After all, we have a team to play first

Come on, this year I'm telling you the double that you can about because next year you can find in front of you any marginalized Spanoulis ....

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
This year I see Spanoulis leaving to be his last. The Angelopoulos brothers may be jealous of Diamantidis and put him in charge of the team

johnbill

Staff member
7 Sep 2002
Sepolia
I hope you turn A1 and let's lose a year. The rolled eyes and the breaks of the game from Greek basketball are missing. Now all games end in 40 minutes, boringgggggh
: Lol: (Divine) ...

We will see .... It is true that we have missed the non calls and the 5 fouls in 10 seconds ....

johnbill

Staff member
7 Sep 2002
Sepolia
Learn to play defense without fouls and they will not whistle at you. I know you missed it, that's why you want to come back.
It's a little difficult my friend .... You must also understand us .... Otherwise the sport is played in Europe and differently in the locals .... Each one has its own sweetness of course ...

Reactions: nikitas

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Cup Time
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Volos NPS - AEK
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Cup Time
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Mars - Olympiacos
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Cup Time
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Fulham - Tottenham
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • West Brom - Everton
  • 21:45
    Novasports 3HD
    • Parma - Inter
    Novasports 4HD
    • Standard Liege - Club Brugge
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Cup Time
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Levante - Bilbao
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Levante - Bilbao
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Liverpool - Chelsea
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Paderborn - Darmstadt
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Pass Ferreira - Nacional
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Schalke - Mainz
    Novasports 5HD
    • Huddersfield - Cardiff
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Charleroi - St. Truiden
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Spanish Championship 2020-21
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Valencia - Villarreal
  • 22:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Lisbon Sporting - Santa Clara
    Novasports 4HD
    • Zenit St. Petersburg - Real Madrid
  • 19:30
    Novasports 3HD
    • Anadolu Efes - CSKA Moscow
  • 21:05
    Novasports 1HD
    • Maccabi Tel Aviv - Valencia
  • 21:30
    Novasports 2HD
    • Bayern Munich - Panathinaikos OPAP
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Toronto Raptors
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Phoenix Suns - Golden State Warriors
    Novasports 2HD
    • Khimki - Alba Berlin
    Novasports 4HD
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Olympic - Red Star
    Novasports 3HD
    • Villeurbanne - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 2HD
    • Barcelona - Basque Country
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2021
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2021
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2021
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Vakifbank - Cemik Polis
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Garbine Mugouroutha - Maria Sakkari
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2021
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2021
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2021
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2021
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2021
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2021

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I did not like the defeat in basketball, otherwise the program is fine, we would say daddy
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and seriously now ..... I find it difficult for your teams to win
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The truth is that I thought we were playing inside and I was expecting an easy victory but yesterday I saw that we are playing away from home and so on again as the titanic Zots says "Hopes die last" : bb:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Lamia - PAOK 0-1 at 23 ΄ .... the match has a rhythm and is worth betting on over 1,5 goals in the first half at odds of 1.93
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    It became the classic .... no more goals were scored in the first - while a penalty was lost - and it was the beginning of the replay .....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    nice goal by Panathinaikos : paidi:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Ertzan said:
    The legend is double today and Fener is a victory, especially Fener is fixed : paidi:

A picture is a thousand words the Chinese say : beers1: : beers1: : beers1: : beers1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fasten your seat belts
    : bask:: bask:: bask:: bask:: bask:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and I leave his favorite slogan : bask: : bask: : bask: : bask: : bask:
  • BINOTRADER Forum Bot:
    User BINOTRADER started a new topic called "Patience for exiting the tunnel." in the Forex Trading.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What do we do alania ?? Did we get angry?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    wow damn it's what to say now we gave him to understand :D
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In basketball we embroider black football on football. The good thing is that Ozil was injured and I hope he closes the season for this year we see
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Efes is raping Tska; I do not see Itoudis coming back
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ertzan said:
    In basketball we embroider black football on football. The good thing is that Ozil was injured and I hope he closes the season for this year we see
    the joke is that your other team Olympiakos goes exactly the opposite in both sports
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    the joke is that your other team Olympiakos goes exactly the opposite in both sports

I do not want the absolute not what to do. I see you embroidering in both sports : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    the fact that we won each other in football and basketball while not embroidering shows our greatness ....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I realized fireworks groups once popping up and that was it
    : fish:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    what the fox does not reach, he hangs ...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Do we have any forecast for tomorrow? : bask:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    tonight I expect you to win, I only know one Bayern Munich and that one in football. There is no Bayern Munich in basketball : agis:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Well ... what a goal Aris scored ... we did not eat that even in the school championship
    PANATHA PANATHA: Well ... what a goal Aris scored ... we did not eat that even in the school championship