Double bet per ten minutes, when it is 0-0 in 50 '

Loco-3

30 Apr 2016
A friend used to tell me the other day that he found matches that he believed would not end 0-0 and he played an amount in scoring a goal in the first ten minutes, then he doubled the amount for the second ten minutes etc. And while he had managed to make enough francs, he finally raised the initial bet and, of course, lost the whole cellar in a match that ended 1-2.

I thought of another more conservative system and I want you to tell me your opinion. I will find from the beginning of the day games that I believe will not come with anything 0-0 (mainly from England, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Greece and European cups), and which of them are still 0-0 at 50 and I have a picture of the match and I think that a goal will be scored, I will bet an amount of X at 50-60, then 2X at 60-70, 4X at 70-80 and 8X at the 80-end).

I know you will tell me it looks like Martingale (=: prison:) but it has a big difference, the maximum you can lose is 15X.

Let's say that the average m.o. for goals in the ten minutes is around 3.50 while in the 80-end it is 2.75 (sometimes it is even higher on the green)

For example, if I play 4 games with an initial bet of 20 points and catch 3 of them with goals, for example in 67 'in one, in 75' in the other and 85 'in the third and the 0th ends 0-4, we will have:

+80 from the 1st: - 20 + 40 * 3.50
+140 from the 2nd: - 20 - 40 + 80 * 3.50
+140 from the 3rd: - 20 - 40 - 80 + 160 * 2.75
-300 from the 4th

Total +60

That is, if I lose 1 of the 4 matches I will be in the same or won for a while. That is why I believe that this system with careful selection of games can succeed.

I will start with a wine cellar of 1000 units and an initial bet of 20, but first I want you to tell me views and ideas for improving it.

EDIT (11/10/16): MAfter 48 bets of which 39 were successful we have about twice the wine cellar, so I raise the initial bet to 30 units.

Report Until 11/10:

Home wine cellar: 1.000
Successful bets: 39 / 48
Current cellar: 2056,6
Profit : +1056,6
News Home Cava: 2056,6

EDIT (31/10/16):
Mafter 78 stakes of which 63 was successful approximately 81% success (like over 75% to'm green) have almost tripled the cellar and I decided to stop because the system takes a long time, will probably resume with new CAVA sometime .

Report From 11 / 10 to 31 / 10:

News Home Cava: 2056,6
Successful bets: 24 / 30
Current cellar: 2849,5
Profit : +792,9

Report From Beginning Up to 31 / 10:

Home Cava: 1000
Successful bets: 63 / 78
Current cellar: 2849,5
Profit : +1849,5

TOTAL PROFIT: 1849,5

Last edited:
Answer: Quadruplicate Double Quote when 0-0 on 50 '

usually theory is far from practical success anyway

forget it otherwise you will cry
I will find matches from the beginning of the day that I believe will not come with anything 0-0
there are no such fights

I know you will tell me it looks like Martingale (=: prison:) but it has a big difference, the maximum you can lose is 15X.
15X per match you mean. If you lose 2-3 gathered, how many 15X will you lose?

Let's say roughly for the sake of example that every 100 games the 10 come 0-0. Percentage 10% that is
In the 50-60 'you say, in most of these games they will usually have scored goals. There will be, say, 30 games left with a score of 0-0 that from them will come 0-0 10. This now means that 0 -0 will be verified one in three. So you go with what you are going to do. They will often cost you 4-5-6 games 0-0. The slower you play the more people will sit for you. IF you play after 80, for example. you will also see a dozen lost series of bets for fun

If you increase all the bet, good night.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyhnus

15X per match you mean. If you lose 2-3 gathered, how many 15X will you lose?
If I lose 3 in a row I lose the cellar

Let's say roughly for the sake of example that every 100 games the 10 come 0-0. Percentage 10% that is
In the 50-60 'you say, in most of these games they will usually have scored goals. There will be, say, 30 games left with a score of 0-0 that from them will come 0-0 10. This now means that 0 -0 will be verified one in three. So you go with what you are going to do. They will often cost you 4-5-6 games 0-0. The slower you play the more people will sit for you. IF you play after 80, for example. you will also see a dozen lost series of bets for fun

If you increase all the bet, good night.
I disagree that out of the 30 that will be 0-0 in 50 ', 0 will come 0-10 (maybe 5-7 will come, in these championships that I wrote to you about)

In the match that took us to England, Italy, Spain, Germany and France (A category in all countries), in 48 matches 15 were 0-0 in 50 ', you know how many ended 0-0 ..... one! !
well you mean you will not become every game like that, just where I bet is that I will have an image and I will avoid the matches that stink for 0-0.

That is, the system is not a blind spot where you see 0-0 in the 50 'kick.

ΥΓ. : Irrelevant but the enchanting super league had 7/8 Over and not even 1 0-0 half time, it plays to be a record.

What I am afraid of is that I will not have self-control at one point and then I will play whatever comes to me, so I opened the topic more to "expose" myself in case of defeat.

Last edited:

My opinion is that you have to play leagues that often score goals. That is, France B 'you will definitely be lost for example. in the Netherlands and Belgium where goals are quite difficult you will find 0-0 up to 60 minutes. It is a risk for sure but I would suggest you start with a smaller bet to see how it will go initially

What I fear is that I will not have restraint and from one point onwards I will play whatever comes to me, that's why I opened the topic more to "expose" myself in case of defeat.

First take care of what is strongly and underlined and then see if or not your system can succeed: eye:

My opinion is that you have to play leagues that often score goals. That is, France B 'you will definitely be lost for example. in the Netherlands and Belgium where goals are quite difficult you will find 0-0 up to 60 minutes. It is a risk for sure but I would suggest you start with a smaller bet to see how it will go initially
Yes, but in leagues where a lot of goals are scored, the odds will be lower.
I think the best leagues for this system are Italian and English.
In Italy in 380 matches last year they had come 31 0-0. That is, less than 1 in 10 was 0-0.
While in England in 380 games, the 32.

As the Gandalf Infobetto club would say, let me tell you that if you start it, as you say in 100 it will have 5 matches that will remain at 0-0, there is a huge possibility according to the laws of Murphy and SF Gandalf (the president has banarized), play them all 5. : twis:

Loco -3 there is something similar that a friend does (I do not follow such systems, I am traditional) and it is as follows:
For a start enter here: http://www.asianodds.com/spread_changes.asp , and looks at which goal lines have changed. For example, if the A team is given -1.25 and it has gone -1.75, then it makes us. As an indication it does more. He then plays an X amount over 0.5 half time. If it does not suit him, he doubles the X amount in the B half. If it does not suit him, he goes to the next match. If he is a member of Infobetto's Gandalf SF, his head hurts. However, if you have a system and self-control, you can also make a profit.

I mention it formally and I do not follow it.

Loco -3 there is something similar that a friend does (I do not follow such systems, I am traditional) and it is as follows:
For a start enter here: http://www.asianodds.com/spread_changes.asp , and looks at which goal lines have changed. For example, if the A team is given -1.25 and it has gone -1.75, then it makes us. As an indication it does more. He then plays an X amount over 0.5 half time. If it does not suit him, he doubles the X amount in the B half. If it does not suit him, he goes to the next match. If he is a member of Infobetto's Gandalf SF, his head hurts. However, if you have a system and self-control, you can also make a profit.

I mention it formally and I do not follow it.
good what you say but the odds are very low, logically it triples the amount in the second half it does not double it because otherwise it would be lost.

I had started something similar ... but if you go to 2 consecutive matches with 0-0 you go for a tassel ... I had started it from the first ten minutes ....
If you catch a few easy matches at the beginning, dld from the first bets be careful not to start playing Sarah and Mara after ...
I think for England does this system

simply from the 1st ten minutes the bet escapes, that is, if you start with 1 point the last bet will be 256 and if it comes 0-0 you will have lost 511 points.

Reactions: Fairplay

good what you say but the odds are very low, logically it triples the amount in the second half it does not double it because otherwise it would be lost.

wait 15 minutes or as long as you want. (I forgot to mention it)

If I lose 3 in a row I lose the cellar

I disagree that out of the 30 that will be 0-0 in 50 ', 0 will come 0-10 (maybe 5-7 will come, in these championships that I wrote to you about)

In the match that took us to England, Italy, Spain, Germany and France (A category in all countries), in 48 matches 15 were 0-0 in 50 ', you know how many ended 0-0 ..... one! !
well you mean you will not become every game like that, just where I bet is that I will have an image and I will avoid the matches that stink for 0-0.

That is, the system is not a blind spot where you see 0-0 in the 50 'kick.

ΥΓ. : Irrelevant but the enchanting super league had 7/8 Over and not even 1 0-0 half time, it plays to be a record.

What I am afraid of is that I will not have self-control at one point and then I will play whatever comes to me, so I opened the topic more to "expose" myself in case of defeat.

I told you that for the sake of example we thought that they would come 10 0-0 per 100. If you go to a page with statistics you will easily see how many are coming. Or you can look at the odds of 0-0. Odds 9.00 means that the odds are come 0-0 is much more than one in 9
Another way to get a more general idea is to see how many Xs are coming. The largest percentage of these are 0-0 and 1-1 usually after 2-2

So the 3 series will come to you very quickly to know

Good evening, a difficulty for this system with the ten minutes is also the bet between 10 minutes, especially if there is a dangerous foul etc etc when the 1st 10 minutes are over and the purchases are blocked and it removes the possibility for you to bet at 10 , I have never done / followed it in practice).

Sent from my ZTE V9820 using Tapatalk

I told you that for the sake of example we thought that they would come 10 0-0 per 100. If you go to a page with statistics you will easily see how many come. Or you can look at the odds of 0-0.Odds of 9.00 means that the odds of coming 0-0 are much higher than one in 9
Another way to get a more general idea is to see how many Xs are coming. The largest percentage of these are 0-0 and 1-1 usually after 2-2

So the 3 series will come to you very quickly to know
Sit down crazy, if what you say I play a.s. 0-0 with odds of 9.00, 9 games a day and I will win ..

may be lost 3 I do not disagree ... may or may not see.

Good evening, a difficulty for this system with the ten minutes is also the bet between 10 minutes, especially if there is a dangerous foul etc etc when the 1st 10 minutes are over and the purchases are blocked and it removes the possibility for you to bet at 10 , I have never done / followed it in practice).

Sent from my ZTE V9820 using Tapatalk
I thought about this .. I will bet 30 '' before the 10th minute changes, now if a goal is scored in those 30 '', the next bet will go in vain.

Usually the betting on this type of bet and I will talk about green is done at X8.50 gt a little later it closes and you can not play it!

Reactions: fidodido

I will find matches from the beginning of the day that I believe will not come with anything 0-0

Have you noticed from the races you find, in relation to the ones you follow at 50
what verification do they have?

That is, today you believe that 15 games will not come 0-0

At 50 percent, at what percentage do they verify your reasoning?

Last edited:

Usually the betting on this type of bet and I will talk about green is done at X8.50 gt a little later it closes and you can not play it!
but you can play a GOAL BEFORE X0: 00 that does not lock it even if it has started 10 minutes.

Have you noticed from the races you find, in relation to the ones you follow at 50
what verification do they have?

That is, today you believe that 15 games will not come 0-0

At 50 percent, at what percentage do they verify your reasoning?
I have not looked for it yet
let's say today i have scored Basel - Ludogorets | Manchester City - Gladbach Eindhoven - Atletico M. | Bayern - Rostov
and from Champion Wolves - Barnsley | Brighton - Huddersfield Derby - Ipswich although I may not play anything today.

Last edited:

Predictions

• 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • UEFA Youth League Show
  • 15:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Olympiacos - Nantes
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • UEFA Youth League Show
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Al Nasr - Al Fayha
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Porto - Milan
  • 19:30
    Novasports 2HD
    • Nuremberg - Paderborn
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Genoa - Lazio
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Al Ahly - Al Hilal
  • 21:30
    Novasports 3HD
    • Eintracht Frankfurt - Augsburg
    Novasports 4HD
    • Palermo - Parma
    Novasports Start
    • Tenerife - Leganes
  • 21:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Cagliari - Juventus
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Athletic Bilbao - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Nice - Lorient
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Rio Ave - Aruca
  • 13:35
    Action 24
    • Sirens of Grevena - Kastoria
  • 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Leicester - West Brom
    Novasports 1HD
    • Celta - Las Palmas
    Novasports 2HD
    • Asteras Tripoli - Panaitolikos
  • 16:30
    Novasports 2HD
    • Wolfsburg - Bochum
    Novasports 3HD
    • Hoffenheim - Gladbach
    Novasports 5HD
    • Heidenheim - Leipzig
    Novasports Prime
    • Matchday Live Minute by Minute
    Novasports Start
    • Cologne - Darmstadt
    Novasports 4HD
    • Luton - Brentford
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Watford - Hull
    Novasports Premier League
    • Sheffield United - Burnley
  • 17:15
    Novasports 1HD
    • Vallecano - Osasuna
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Nantes - Rennes
  • 18:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • OFI - Volos NPS
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Empoli - Napoli
  • 19:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Manchester City - Chelsea
  • 19:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • QPR - Preston
    Novasports 1HD
    • Valencia - Betis
    Novasports 3HD
    • Union Berlin-Bayern Munich
    Novasports Prime
    • Atromitos - Kifissia
    Novasports Prime
    • Atromitos - Kifissia
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Wehda
    Novasports 4HD
    • Hamburg - Holstein Kiel
    Novasports Premier League
    • Wolves - Arsenal
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Hellas Verona - Udinese
    Novasports Start
    • Genk - Anderlecht
    Novasports 1HD
    • Girona - Cadiz
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lance - Clermont
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Braga - Vizela
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Peristeri
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3326
    Novasports Prime
    • Baskonia - Virtus Bologna
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Fenerbahce - Darussafaka
  • 16:00
    Action 24
    • Herakles - Megarida
  • 17:15
    ERT3
    • Aris - Kolossos H Hotels
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA on Fire 2023-24 E25
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Cremona - Brescia
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • Tomorrow 21-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 06:30
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Practice 1
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 10:30
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Sprint Qualifying
  • 10:40
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 11:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 12:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
  • 13:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
    Novasports 5HD
    • WTA 250 Open Metropole
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 17:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 06:00
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Sprint
  • 10:00
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Qualifying
  • 10:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Men's - Women's Greek Cup 2024
  • 12:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Men's - Women's Greek Cup 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:20
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to the Greek media, as I read, Panathaspor decided to buy Giannis Goumas from Turkey. Very good move, well done : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    According to the coach Ismail Kartal, except for Ostervolde where he operated and Perez there is no absence. So what I'm waiting for and what 99% of those who watch Fener are waiting for is the following lineup

Livakovic

Osagi Samuel-Tsikou-Bekao-Kantioglou

Ismail Yuksek-Fred
    Shimansky
    Kahveji-Tadic
    Jacko
    this is Fener's factory setting here you don't even need a coach everything works on auto
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Where did you read this?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to beisports turkey is a publication of sportime says
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    was the lover accused of doping? he probably overdid it with the viagra : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
    Water resistant Forum Bot: User Waterproof started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet ?" in the...