Good morning today for all the teams who scored several rounds on the second day of the 2015 Championship
A friend working on sky F1 watches from my faith in my current tests told me that everyone was talking with the best words about her boyfriends martyrs who made trials this morning
reminds Hamilton of his start
and he told me to remember his name
these are the early days
Times at lunch break:
1. Pascal Wehrlein Mercedes 1: 44.557 42 laps
2. Max Verstappen Toro Rosso 1: 45.222 63 laps
3. Raffaele Marciello Ferrari 1: 45.376 49 laps
4. Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull 1: 45.666 60 laps
5. Felipe Nasr Williams 1: 45.937 21 laps
6. Esteban Ocon Lotus 1: 47.014 21 laps
7. Marcus Ericsson Sauber 1: 47.173 34 laps
8. Will Stevens Caterham 1: 48.348 43 laps
9. Spike Goddard Force India 1: 48.738 33 laps 10. Stoffel Vandoorne McLaren No time 0 laps
note that McLaren engine with Honda continues to charm for the second day
as I mentioned in the previous article, the groups are interested in setting kilometers and not making time
CAUTION to clarify something about the competitions because there were misinterpretations ...
1. Well for the prizes, there are races that do not need a draw because there are tier criteria to win. In previous matches there were no draws because the winner came up with criteria such as who scored more points than the winner or the exact score of the particular match. Today he was in the top three with ALL the same numbers so he could not win on the basis of a draw, so a draw was made.
2. Also to clarify that the last Champions League and Europa League match is not over yet ... the whole phase (both matches) must be completed and then a winner will emerge. So those who are first in the last week have to wait for the whole phase with the repeaters.
For any questions we are at your disposal.