EEA recommendation for the expulsion of PAOK and Xanthi from the championship - Avgenaki Positioning

nicolas

IFC # 9 Champion 2012-13, V-Bookie Champion 2008
28 IOL 2007
Thessaloniki in heart, Alimos on paper ....
Interview of the EEA rapporteur with SPORTS FM and Lime ...

Read and listen to the audio ... Any questions will be solved ...

It dawns on Friday January 31st, and since Monday the recommendation of the CORRUPTIONAL COMMITTEE STILL HAVE NOT SENT THE MINUTES TO PAOK (TO SEE THE THOUGHT I BROUGHT THEM AND HAPPENED !!!)

And are you putting Yiannis an audible to solve what NEVER REALLY?

I sincerely try to understand what a middleman thinks of a Greek mind ....

Because when a SMARTER like you (at least that's how I consider you a bother after so many years I know you) GIVES FROM his fanatics ... think not smart how he will be seduced .....

And this applies to ALL fans of all teams .....

For me it is for sure .... the Greek fan of all teams, in sports brings out the REMINDERS of personal life ...

I've had years of writing and dealing with sports media (hardly anything at all) with the championship PAOK won last year or one of the cups ... (I've made my decisions a long time ago) ...

But my point is, because someone doesn't fuck the pussy he wants in his personal life or get less money from his job than he did ten years ago, it doesn't mean I will hear him say shit like PAOK is caliph and sultan and shit when he won the championship after 34 years and the cup after 14 .....

HAMARTON RE ... HAMARTON .....

johnbill

IFC # 5 champion 2008-09, IFC # 4 Cup & Super Cup winn
Staff member
7 Sep 2002
Sepolia
It dawns on Friday January 31st, and since Monday the recommendation of the CORRUPTIONAL COMMITTEE STILL HAVE NOT SENT THE MINUTES TO PAOK (TO SEE THE THOUGHT I BROUGHT THEM AND HAPPENED !!!)

And are you putting Yiannis an audible to solve what NEVER REALLY?

I sincerely try to understand what a middleman thinks of a Greek mind ....

Because when a SMARTER like you (at least that's how I consider you a bother after so many years I know you) GIVES FROM his fanatics ... think not smart how he will be seduced .....

And this applies to ALL fans of all teams .....

For me it is for sure .... the Greek fan of all teams, in sports brings out the REMINDERS of personal life ...

I've had years of writing and dealing with sports media (hardly anything at all) with the championship PAOK won last year or one of the cups ... (I've made my decisions a long time ago) ...

But my point is, because someone doesn't fuck the pussy he wants in his personal life or get less money from his job than he did ten years ago, it doesn't mean I will hear him say shit like PAOK is caliph and sultan and shit when he won the championship after 34 years and the cup after 14 .....

HAMARTON RE ... HAMARTON .....

Re Nicolas, please, friend .... That is to say ... Will you talk about me being a gangster?

Verb flywheel, scripta manent ... I know this ... A simple search in our infobetiko past shows exactly who the fan is (in the sense that you don't like us all being fans) ...

I had nothing but an interview ... And WITHOUT comments I let everyone come to their conclusions ... And I clearly wouldn't answer them if they didn't address me directly ... Everyone has the right to know that he wants from the sounds ....

nicolas

IFC # 9 Champion 2012-13, V-Bookie Champion 2008
28 IOL 2007
Thessaloniki in heart, Alimos on paper ....
Re Nicolas, please, friend .... That is to say ... Will you talk about me being a gangster?

Verb flywheel, scripta manent ... I know this ... A simple search in our infobetiko past shows exactly who the fan is (in the sense that you don't like us all being fans) ...

I had nothing but an interview ... And WITHOUT comments I let everyone come to their conclusions ... And I clearly wouldn't answer them if they didn't address me directly ... Everyone has the right to know that he wants from the sounds ....

First of all I have NEVER denied that I am a fan of others who are but fans of the game ....

Secondly, what I said (and you didn't notice it well) or I didn't explain it well) is that you (who DON'T consider me a fan (and I even called you a smart person)) DAMAGED with this particular sound saying at the end that ... 'listen to it and any queries will be solved' .... AND ESSENTIAL FOLLOWERS WITHOUT FOLLOWING ....

So what I wanted to say is that if they are seduced and beaten by non-fans (as in this case) you can imagine what the fans do .....

But in the end, with audio only extra questions are created ... : twis:

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Werder Bremen - Wolfsburg
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Stuttgart - Osnabr .ck
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Hanover - Heidenheim
  • 16:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Berlin - Schalke Union
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Augsburg - Cologne
  • 19:15
    Novasports 2HD
    • AEL - Star of Tripoli
  • 19:30
    PAOK TV
    • PAOK - Olympiacos
  • 21:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • 2020 MotoGP Virtual GP Series
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • 2020 Formula 1 Virtual GP Series
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    NASH Forum Bot: NASH has launched a new theme called "The Caribbean Dream" in Tennessee.