Elections, what do you see?

cosmicsports

30 IOL 2010
My assessment of the parties:

New Democracy

In all probability it retains the position of the first party.
My opinion is that it does not leak to leftist parties but is in danger because it leaks to the junta and to the anti-vaccines - that is the crux of this election.

SYRIZA

Seemingly below 30% but maybe as high as 32%.
He has the various small left components as tanks and maybe he will also have Varoufakis as a support.

PASOK

The NDSOK script, popular until a year ago, has weakened a lot since the wiretapping.
I don't know about Syriza-shock, just like I don't know if the beans come out.
The strange thing is that these two emerged from the split of the united Pasok base in 2012. This split was caused by the memorandum, but Syriza was then forced to accept the memorandum as well. So there is no possibility of re-soldering?
PASOK will now get 10%, I don't think it will break away from this number.

PARTIES OF THE RIGHT

They are toxic and I don't think anyone should accept cooperation with them.
But nothing is ruled out.

KKE

The KKE could strengthen Syriza.
In all probability, however, he will remain on the outside.
The old era when the KKE sought to become a popular front belongs to the very distant past.
The reason why the KKE is afraid now is because if it enters a cooperation government it may develop revisionist tendencies. In the past - on the popular front - she calculated that the victims-collaborators would come down after the Soviet tanks and catch them, now she is more afraid that the same thing will not happen to her.

What am I waiting for?

- The anti-vaccines will be the surprise of the elections.
- Finally probably Syriza-shock, after many councils and devils.
- From 2023 to 2027 the whole solar system will laugh with us.

From now on I will declare my nationality as Portugal, Romania, Belgium - whatever works.
I might say "oh well, one of my grandfathers was Greek, ho-ho-ho" when they ask me about the name.

Last edited:
Small win or loss - big win. This is briefly my prediction for the ND's performance in two polls.

The first ballot will be the entire game. He has a lot of silent rage that we don't know what he's going to do. Logic dictates that angry housewives (family heads and non-family heads) will stay away. There is no reliable alternative pole worth compromising and trusting.

If SYRIZA benefits in the wake of this anger (pale, but you never know with a gutted ballot box) then in the event of a first, it will have a historic opportunity to do something that has never been done before. Does it have a think tank for such a thing? Does he have Bono? Probably not but if Tsipras sacrifices himself and his guileless prime ministership for a coalition government then he will wash away much of this unreliable alternative pole that has marked SYRIZA for years now and benefits the national mafia parasite of a hundred years (see Mitsotakis).

If not, I predict a big victory for the ND in second ballots. So big that it might signal developments, forced and mandatory for the rest who will accept non-self-reliance as self-reliance.

In any case, and speaking of betting, beyond the sunrise and sunset which are the only certain things in our world, I estimate that the small return on the entry of day25 into the parliament is more likely than the smaller return on the ND's first place in the first elections. As for Vdellopoulos, I'm not talking about it. The limit has already been crossed. Too relaxed already.

The 3% line for Vdellopoulos disappeared. Makes sense. They left us money on the street. Shouldn't we take them? Slow down the betting limit that they let us, of course, but we said. We pick up money on the street and leave, gentlemen. Well done bettors.

My opinion is that Syriza is based on the 32% it got in the 19 elections. It seems impossible to me that, being an opposition, it won't bite a few more points.
the percentage of ND will depend on the abstention, if the people go to vote en masse I believe Syriza will easily be the first party. for third place I estimate because there is mute anger if Kasidiari's party goes to the polls it will overcome pasok

My opinion is that Syriza is based on the 32% it got in the 19 elections. It seems impossible to me that, being an opposition, it won't bite a few more points.
the percentage of ND will depend on the abstention, if the people go to vote en masse I believe Syriza will easily be the first party. for third place I estimate because there is mute anger if Kasidiari's party goes to the polls it will overcome pasok

I do not see Syrian mania, as I saw in 2015 (and as I saw pasok mania in 1993).
Syriza is hoping to get to those numbers you say from the brash-anarchist components who don't declare Syriza in the gallop but will vote for him.
The fact that the ND has losses towards the SPEK camp is not discussed.
But Kasidiaris will also find themselves voting for some Hundred scheme if the party is eventually banned. He would normally already be disenfranchised by the time he was convicted but Syriza in 2019 removed the penalty of disenfranchisement from the criminal code (so as not to lose his like-minded people who were headed for the strait then...). With the laws in force now, even the vitriolist could make a party.
We will see.

The fact that the ND has losses towards the SPEK camp is not discussed.
Help me! what is the czech camp?
All parties are/were in favor of the vaccine, Syriza as the official opposition, the only thing he criticized was for some malaKYA, because they did not concern the church! that was his pain.
I am interested in the PSEK camp because unfortunately they are not alone:
A) There are vaccinated people who were forced/deceived and may go to the injectors.
B) There are vaccinated people who got sick more than unvaccinated people until the narrative collapsed AND WHERE YOU hadn't done it!
In order not to go off topic and tire myself, it is interesting to see what else he expresses.

Thanks

Reactions: FunBet and Fairplay
All parties are/were in favor of the vaccine, Syriza as the official opposition, the only thing he criticized was for some malaKYA, because they did not concern the church! that was his pain.
A) There are vaccinated people who were forced/deceived and may go to the injectors.
B) There are vaccinated people who got sick more than unvaccinated people until the narrative collapsed AND WHERE YOU hadn't done it!
In order not to go off topic and tire myself, it is interesting to see what else he expresses.

Thanks
From the moment that without extortion, economic bleeding and restrictions, the attendance for the 4th dose does not exceed 10% and we are practically all unvaccinated, the shots today exceed 90%

Thanks

Big camp.

MASK.jpeg

I wonder if they did this during the time of the Brancalone knights, with the black death.
I realize that they wanted to get out of the cities and the archers had it set up for them
but to wear the masks and vote for Velopoulos?

Big camp.

MASK.jpeg

I wonder if they did this during the time of the Brancalone knights, with the black death.
I realize that they wanted to get out of the cities and the archers had it set up for them
but to wear the masks and vote for Velopoulos?
I assume you say Velopoulo?
I see some people wearing masks!
I think that Velopoulos is/was in favor, but I don't insist.
Of course, the source of the photo is not SKAI, is it??? you understand, it can be from a local organization of the ND... like after Tempi who were interviewed about the reopening and security, as a passenger of the OSE, by an executive of a local organization !!!
As for the mask, I would put it DOWN too! if I had believed in the business freely but I am still wearing it until the official end of the pandemic when I will be able to be hospitalized without a pandemic protocol.
However, if you think about it, they could also be vaccinated who were released ;):):)
Thank you for your time

I assume you say Velopoulo?
I see some people wearing masks!
I think that Velopoulos is/was in favor, but I don't insist.
Of course, the source of the photo is not SKAI, is it??? you understand, it can be from a local organization of the ND... like after Tempi who were interviewed about the reopening and security, as a passenger of the OSE, by an executive of a local organization !!!
As for the mask, I would put it DOWN too! if I had believed in the business freely but I am still wearing it until the official end of the pandemic when I will be able to be hospitalized without a pandemic protocol.
However, if you think about it, they could also be vaccinated who were released ;):):)
Thank you for your time

It is true that we have never had an epidemic before, only in the novel of Albert Camus.
AIDS was somewhat different. We didn't f*d*g - we didn't suffer.
Therefore, we do not know firsthand how the parties reacted then, under Belisarius, Justinian, etc.
The catholic church is justified in my opinion. They didn't know germs existed, so sins were to blame.
So now in the 22nd century what happens?
That and the fact that they're still playing OPAP convinces me that we're all meant to be.

It is true that we have never had an epidemic before, only in the novel of Albert Camus.
AIDS was somewhat different. We didn't f*d*g - we didn't suffer.
Therefore, we do not know firsthand how the parties reacted then, under Belisarius, Justinian, etc.
The catholic church is justified in my opinion. They didn't know germs existed, so sins were to blame.
So now in the 22nd century what happens?
That and the fact that they're still playing OPAP convinces me that we're all meant to be.
If we are all crazy???

Let everyone draw their own conclusions.

HISTORY LESSON 2200
32.png
32.png
32.png

Unfortunately I don't know who wrote it and it's a shame because it's Divine!!!

Outside a country school, Greece 2200 AD. Takis and Stavros are waiting for their gap to pass. Takis takes out and lights a buff.
- Does your mother know you smoke?
- Yeah.
- And what does it say;
- Well, I don't smoke snuff either, I'm not a snob.
- Did you read?
- I read, but I'm fucking confused. The financial crisis was after the corona virus or before.
- And before and after. They are two crises close together.
- Who was with the many Eurogroups?
- The first.
- The one with Mitsotakis the Second?
- No, with Papandreou the Third.
- Not the first one?
- The third.
- No, I remember, it was with George Papandreou.
- Yes, but the third one. You are confusing him because he has the same name as the first one.
- I can't learn the Eurogroups. How much was it?
- I do not remember.
- Oh well, so you don't remember...
- The sermons to read, it is like this year they have years to fall.
- With the virus?
- Yeah.
- Was he with Mitsotakis the First?
- The second.
- Baby, what were they doing then? Did everything have two names? When was Tsipras the First?
- Between Papandreou third and Mitsotakis second.
- He was with the change.
- With the change, Papandreou was the Second.
- Was Tsipras a leftist?
- The sources disagree, the answer based on lyssari is that "he came out with a left-wing platform but implemented a more realistic policy", if you write it otherwise, the whole issue is cut.
- With the referendum.
- Yeah.
- Where did they say yes?
- They said no.
- With the Germans?
- Well done.
- With Hitler.
- No, you moron, another time, with the other Germans, the good ones.
- Aaaaaaaa yes, where "no" was followed by "yes".
- Yes, there are the second Eurogroups, don't get confused.
- Ohhhhh, the Varoufakis stuff, damn if I've understood anything.
- Anyway, there with the virus they banned traffic.
- Oh yes;
- Yeah.
- Where they said that everything is the fault of the communists and the leftists.
- Yeah.
- That containment measures are needed to protect the country.
- Oh, hello.
- Where was the Polytechnic.
- NO, another period.
- HOW DID MITSOTAKIS OVERTHROW PAPANDREOU AND THEN BECAME A JUNTA AND TRAFFIC WAS PROHIBITED.
- ANOTHER MITSOTAKIS, ANOTHER PAPANDREOU!
- BUT THEY DIDN'T HAVE OTHER NAMES?????

Silence

- In the end, doctors, we will come to an end.
- Come on, don't sulk.

• Haha
Reactions: gdouvl1984
My assessment of the parties:

New Democracy

In all probability it retains the position of the first party.
My opinion is that it does not leak to leftist parties but is in danger because it leaks to the junta and to the anti-vaccines - that is the crux of this election.

SYRIZA

Seemingly below 30% but maybe as high as 32%.
He has the various small left components as tanks and maybe he will also have Varoufakis as a support.

PASOK

The NDSOK script, popular until a year ago, has weakened a lot since the wiretapping.
I don't know about Syriza-shock, just like I don't know if the beans come out.
The strange thing is that these two emerged from the split of the united Pasok base in 2012. This split was caused by the memorandum, but Syriza was then forced to accept the memorandum as well. So there is no possibility of re-soldering?
PASOK will now get 10%, I don't think it will break away from this number.

PARTIES OF THE RIGHT

They are toxic and I don't think anyone should accept cooperation with them.
But nothing is ruled out.

KKE

The KKE could strengthen Syriza.
In all probability, however, he will remain on the outside.
The old era when the KKE sought to become a popular front belongs to the very distant past.
The reason why the KKE is afraid now is because if it enters a cooperation government it may develop revisionist tendencies. In the past - on the popular front - she calculated that the victims-collaborators would come down after the Soviet tanks and catch them, now she is more afraid that the same thing will not happen to her.

What am I waiting for?

- The anti-vaccines will be the surprise of the elections.
- Finally probably Syriza-shock, after many councils and devils.
- From 2023 to 2027 the whole solar system will laugh with us.

From now on I will declare my nationality as Portugal, Romania, Belgium - whatever works.
I might say "oh well, one of my grandfathers was Greek, ho-ho-ho" when they ask me about the name.

Look at a thoughtful Greek who votes...

He considers and accepts that there are.....''huntists''.......

But he considers those who were FORCED IN FORCED VACCINATION to be normal....

And the highlight? He characterizes those who opposed the mandatory vaccination as ..... "ANTIVACCIANS"......

THAT IS WHY THIS COUNTRY HAS NO SALVATION.....

It's also Holy Week and I don't want to get carried away with characterizations.....

Look at a thoughtful Greek who votes...

He considers and accepts that there are.....''huntists''.......

But he considers those who were FORCED IN FORCED VACCINATION to be normal....

And the highlight? He characterizes those who opposed the mandatory vaccination as ..... "ANTIVACCIANS"......

THAT IS WHY THIS COUNTRY HAS NO SALVATION.....

It's also Holy Week and I don't want to get carried away with characterizations.....

EhVOkX_XYAMJ4hS

• Haha
Reactions: CMWH
Of course, anti-vaccines were not always anti-vaccines, since there was no vaccine.
In the first phase it was Madame Couscoussi, then the lady of the photograph, and then the anti-vaccines.

And yet you vote, friend.....and I'm waiting for a promotion in my country.....
Good to hear this from the KKE, I accept it.
They tell me that you do not accept the popular momentum of the party, the legacy of Marx-Engels-Lenin-Stalin, you vote for the unarmed bourgeoisie reaction.
I admit it, they have a worldview - hard to understand to me, but they have a worldview.
They built the hydrogen bomb, sent Leica into space and then the MIR space station.
But not from Brancaleone's knights! Mercy, guys.

Good to hear this from the KKE, I accept it.
They tell me that you do not accept the popular momentum of the party, the legacy of Marx-Engels-Lenin-Stalin, you vote for the unarmed bourgeoisie reaction.
I admit it, they have a worldview - hard to understand to me, but they have a worldview.
They built the hydrogen bomb, sent Leica into space and then the MIR space station.
But not from Brancaleone's knights! Mercy, guys.
Everyone was trying to do better than the US and show their strength.

Predictions

• 18:00
    ERT3
    • Spain - Japan
  • 20:00
    ERT3
    • Nigeria - Brazil
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Panathinaikos - Botev Plovdiv
  • 22:00
    ERT3
    • France - Colombia
  • Tomorrow 26-07-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Atletico Paranaense - Cerro Porteno
  • Tomorrow 26-07-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports Start
    • WTA 250 Prague Open
  • 15:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 250 Iasi Open
  • 17:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2024
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2024
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • A Forum Bot:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ours were flying paper airplanes in the transfer market... take now and possible opponent Ajax and sleep like you slept....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Um, if you had Kebab Terim now and sponsored by Atjun, you would hit a transfer, eat the next Pepe of Turkey, ex-Yannis Gouma of Turkey
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Ok ajax has a customer relationship with paok now you will get one with them too
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You say?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Ok last year's Ajax was a cry for tears for this year's I have no idea to tell the truth
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Well, we didn't talk about it last year...and Xanthi was winning!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    This Krunic or very good manager has a strong plug to play and with Jose there is no other way to explain it
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "Usury flights 2024" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    AEKara flies against Inter!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and the others are currently flying kites
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    PAOK got involved... AEK once said to make some gifts....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    They haven't got a rhythm yet, kid
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Come on, Tete is cool bro
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Yes, the president took a game.. the next one now next month.....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    yes, don't be ungrateful either, little by little
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    from a former Terim kebab team
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I have extreme Kent, fresh stuff waiting to show its worth if you are interested
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Right....however, Aris (not BetLaden) will have a hard time getting past us, so the 4th place will be hard to lose,,,,
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You're writing a whole book with these useless people in PAE...you should know from March what you want players to do and at the end of July you're still looking
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    almost everywhere the same happens and in Turkey where I see similar things we are the only ones complete I would say and now we are looking for a 6
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Are you Jose's?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ok, this year I will bet Fener champion, don't be afraid of anything...
  • betover Forum Bot:
    User betover started a new topic called "Challenge 2024-2025" in the Football Predictions.
    betover Forum Bot: User betover started a new topic called "Challenge 2024- 2025" in Predictions...