Saudi Division 1
Al Thuqbah V Al Khaleej 18: 20
over 2.16

Al Ain v Al Taee 18: 55
over 2.29

nklaps

11 Mar 2016
Good evening George.

I notice that Companies are now very careful with g / g.
Until last year, they gave a blanket blanket to a match of big favorites with almost ... buzz.
Something ... 6I remember in Belarus and Croatia and now gives the double 10.00plus and the g / g with the 2.00 force.

Have you noticed it and this is my impression? Are there any leagues that are a bit more relaxed?

Very shameful though because the g / g underdog is one of my favorite bets.

Sent from my RedNote 5 using Tapatalk
Reactions: georgesv53

georgesv53

12 Oct 2012
Good evening George.

I notice that Companies are now very careful with g / g.
Until last year, they gave a blanket blanket to a match of big favorites with almost ... buzz.
Something ... 6I remember in Belarus and Croatia and now gives the double 10.00plus and the g / g with the 2.00 force.

Have you noticed it and this is my impression? Are there any leagues that are a bit more relaxed?

Very shameful though because the g / g underdog is one of my favorite bets.

Sent from my RedNote 5 using Tapatalk
Good morning, I agree with you. Ever since betfair closed in Switzerland, I haven't been following them much.
There are still some championships that are more relaxed but you don't think they are for a long time. I do remember some beads made in Morocco - Egypt - Saudi Arabia (2 category) etc.
Reactions: nklaps

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    Forum Bot: Ertzan has started a new theme called "IFC # 16: Coupon: 8 racing ...