Greek racecourse, is there a state control for the performances?

cosmicsports

30 IOL 2010
At the moment we are talking, we do not know if another race will be held in Markopoulo.
The company has lost its cannon and the titles may have already fallen, since all the races planned for the next member have been canceled.

However, I am interested in whether in this game, which is mutual, there is state control or the "if Vlachs win" is valid.
There used to be a state-run racetrack.

Most of you have a laid back attitude when it comes to painting a picture about yourself. An odds of a betting event is 1.80 because 1.80 writes the coupon, so if I play 100 euros I will get 80 profit, it does not matter who wants a chairman of the Board. of OPAP!
But this is not the case with reciprocity. The company counts on what was played and how many won and then announces the share. If 1000 euros are played for a 20% rake and if out of 1000 100 have been played in the winning result then the odds are 800/100 = 8.00 and whoever has played one euro gets eight euros.
But you learn this later, after the accounting department does the operations. Before the race at most know that your choice pays off about 8.00.

So what was going on?
There was control and the Attica security sub-directorate was responsible for the state OPAP and for the state hippodrome.
I had gone to their offices twenty years ago.
So the following was done: As soon as the betting of a race was over and while the horses were still running, the Intralot computer began to print cards with the totals of each betting market and the amounts played in each combination. But this was happening in another place - in the Intralot building - and we waited for about five minutes for an employee to come and give us the papers.
In the meantime the race was over, we knew the winners and we made a comparison. So if the racetrack announced that the odds of the winner was 2.18 and it came out
and from our papers 2.18, we signed a ticket and we were done.
When I asked why so much paper was spent and not all these lists came electronically, they told me that they did not have the means and that the control system was relatively new (note that Intralot was installed at the racetrack in 1999 and this meeting took place in 2002 ). The whole process may have improved then but
I did not go to visit again.

However, it seemed quite difficult to commit smuggling, while for the simple combinations at least it seemed with the eye.
In the rake with 5-10-15 horses it was simple to write down 15 numbers and verify their correspondence to the rake of 20%.
In other games more complicated not, but from what I saw it seemed quite difficult to commit smuggling (that is, to have a special program-thief in Intralot).

I was relatively satisfied, although it was my omission not to go to see again (the police had told me to come again whenever you want to drink coffee).
My boss had even told me some grand-guinea pig stories of the old days, You know he told me we caught the clerk with the thin hands that fit through the windows and stole the composites. Then, he told me, the whole ... PASOK fell on us and accused us of ... junta methods, but we are democrats, we are not of the junta and we do not bite from them!

But as we know, OPAP was privatized and then the hippodrome was privatized and everything fell into the hands of the Czechs.
But INTRALOT is also gone and the electronic systems that work now are new, made in Italy.
So is there now state control over mutual games or has it gone for a walk?
This is a question I intend to address to the EEEP.

Last edited:

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 21:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...