Experience betrebels

I do not know if the link works. Check out my "bet withdrawal" post and you will understand.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
THANK YOU VERY MUCH BROTHER. I HAVE YOU SEND A LOVE TO GET ME YOU TO STILL A BASS BOX AND STILL NOTHING. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

ADERFIA WE WANT HELP,
WHO IS YOU TAKE TWO SESSIONS WHAT ARE HOPS ABOUT?
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Everyone.
My own case was different. I sent it to them because I did not have a transaction with another email, so they could not tell me that I did some misconduct.
Let me tell you the truth the second time I needed them after having collected a great deal.
What I did and the 2 times was to send them the story and immediately after asking for help from some site that had their own. They would have paid me anyway, I just think that putting others else helped to complete the check in 2-3 hours. Because 2 times, a few hours before they told me it's time consuming and usually takes over 2 weeks.

The reason it was asked is 100% to see if you have email transactions to another customer. They just want to find a reason not to pay you. You have made a great deal of shit that you sent out after you had this transaction. They have a double account, unless you just made a deal with one of your pro. It is not forbidden by any law.
Now the gaffe is hard to get right, find a place to have their banner and advertise them and ask them to help.
MGA forgot the EEEF also forgot the. 7 companies (all with MGA license) closed the last 2-3 years without paying any player and MGA did nothing.
If you want a lawyer and you go to a regular court. But for the money you claim I do not know it does not interest you.
It is also good not to write to the voucher on some betting. The reason why there are banners and infobeto and other sites is not just to win by the affilates or I do not know how. With a record through the banner the site is it's easier to step in and help you if it turns out.
You want to open a tipbet account, opened via infobeto. You go to another one without the infobeto, opened through another site.

Unfortunately this is the reason why scroll statement is to strike. You unfortunately have done it, I will send you pm the email I sent them but unfortunately I do not know if it will help you now. In exactly the same way I was coming from my friend 3000.

Unfortunately this is the reason why scroll statement is to strike. You unfortunately have done it, I will send you pm the email I sent them but unfortunately I do not know if it will help you now. In exactly the same way I was coming from my friend 3000.

Okay, I expect my friend. If you can send me now. Thank you.

YOUNG PEOPLE AND OLD. A MY FRIEND WAS EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM, AND THERE WAS NOT HIS BACK HISTORY, THAT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN ATTENDED TO THE MALTAS CONTRACT COMMITTEE AND HAD HAD TAKEN IT HAD TAKE UP THEM IN A FEW HOURS BEFORE YOU WERE OPENING 2-3 DAYS. EXPERIENCED WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE THAT IT WILL END TO THE UNDERTAKING? DO YOU LEAVE IT BEING TO BE HAPPEN? HOW DO YOU FIND YOU?

As you say it is. The first month of each month you will be notified of a 50% bonus on your next deposit. So you put some money in, you send them mail to give you the bonus and they tell you that you had money in your account before depositing, so you won't get a bonus. Amateur.

I have learned them and made sure to have my account cleared from the previous month before requesting it. and if I have a positive balance (withdrawals minus deposits) I just don't ask for it. I know they won't.

Anyway, it's a good idea to give a company 400 euros a month (loyalty, silver, gold platinum), even if you have to lose to get them all. and in others we lose occasionally and never spend a single euro. and i say that i don't highly value betrebels, but i want to be objective.

And I have a bad view of them. When I registered, after sending ID and proof of address, they asked for a 2nd proof of address (I had 3 different) and a driving license or passport. It doesn't drive so I don't have a diploma and I don't even have a passport so they didn't complete the registration - identification

As you say it is. The first month of each month you will be notified of a 50% bonus on your next deposit. So you put some money in, you send them mail to give you the bonus and they tell you that you had money in your account before depositing, so you won't get a bonus. Amateur.
They're not amateur.
I was also sent the promotion email for the loyalty bonus.
I ask them if I am eligible for this month, because they did not give it to me last month, so I know I will get it, so if I am not eligible and not to file for no reason, we will not quarrel afterwards.
They tell me yes.
I deposit 200 € to get 100 €.
They don't give it to me ....
No further comments.
I complained to e cogra.
Waiting for an answer.

Reactions: FunBet
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_6.png
Screenshot_7.png

After talking about betrebels over here, I said I'd post a chat I recently had with the service so you can laugh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: magon and chri213
I had the impression that the worst betting company is Goalbet,
but betrebels probably overcomes it.
I had no intention of going public and writing about what has become of me and these last weeks, but kardas1980 got me hooked on what he wrote.
it looks like they have been lying there professionally.

the story is the six.

take some of the bonuses promising in December. as much as i lost everything. just like in the recent bonus i won 600+ euros and I asked for a withdrawal, they canceled it without informing me. I found out that it took 1-2 days and I logged in to see what was going on.

I was told that I had to send a tax return, or other receipts (payroll etc). they have been told by mga and money laundering law that they do not want to hurt their customers. lie number 1 was that.
I inform them that my mother is a graduate of law in Athens and that we are well aware of the laws, and that they have attempted to violate personal data, etc., and ask them to show me the law they relied on, and give them a few hours to give me otherwise I would have resorted to e cogra and where we judged it appropriate.

because they realized that they had nothing to do with any irrelevant little kid, they put me the money within 1-2 hours, but they closed my account, and after the second email I was looking for the law they cited, they sent me the 2-page anti-money laundering directive. MGA revenue (AML directive, anti money laundering)
and with their well-known rude style, before I even manage to read even 1 page or reply to them, they send me an email again after 1-2 hours, which contained a screenshot with cumulative amounts with my deposits and withdrawals, and the difference between them, without specifying their time period, and in short they tell me "now that you have read the law, look at your deposits and withdrawals, and send us the paper we ask for" (this was not exactly their 2nd lie, it was not exactly lie, it was an attempt at deception. this is the correct expression. you will understand below why).

I answer when I have time that I and my legal representatives will read it, and if they think I am obliged to send a document, I will do it. otherwise I will take legal action against them. they avoid answering what time period concerns the screenshot of the transactions they showed me. I ask again and then they answer "from the day you registered but it does not matter".

we are reading the directive in the following days, and the zoom of this directive for those who are bored to read all 37 pages or do not know good english, is out.

if a user makes deposits over 2000 euros within 180 days (threshold set by the MGA), there may be a chance of flushing. depending on his playing profile (if he was lauded 5-10 euros ago and suddenly started playing a thousand), and by the deposit modification (eg banking, debit card etc that are directly linked to tax offices and banks and so on and so forth) related to money laundering since these moneys already exist in the banks, so they are justified, on the other hand the banks themselves are responsible for carrying out checks, and therefore when you open an account, you were required to pay a check and confirm it's a lot higher risk for debit card laundering).

So depending on how many deposits someone has made, and their modifications and the possible radical reversal of their gaming profile, mga would (without forcing) their bets ask for cash or payroll etc, just like banks one exceeds the 2000 euro threshold (let alone if it is exceeded permanently and even more so), if he or she continues to lose a large percentage of huge deposits and continues to play, if he deposits in cash or similar suspects etc.

fact 1. I have never exceeded the 2000 euro deposit limit of 180 days at no time at betrebels.
here's the lie number 1. that mga apparently made them ask for the papers. while this is not necessary. just a recommendation for cases over 2000 euros every 180 days or more, and you obviously won't go checking on someone who plays like me every year, even if I did it once, THAT I REALLY NEVER NEED.

fact 2. the misleading screenshot with the total amount of deposit withdrawals (which initially avoided telling me what time zone it was for), was out. wholesale deposits 4800 euros, withdrawals 4200 euros, hence the rash 600 euros (registered one early 2017, so 30+ months ago). here is what i wrote above that was not exactly a lie but an attempt to deceive me.
after the email with the directive that I had to ask 2 times to be sent to me, as I wrote above they sent me (obviously in a state of panic) and 2nd consecutive email (hoping that I do not read the directive in detail and that I will just see the 2000 euros he puts as a threshold, as if I did not read that it concerns a time period of 180 days), showing me a misleading screenshot with a total amount of my deposits 4800+, WITHOUT CLARIFYING WHICH PERIOD CONCERNS, obviously want days, which is why it was accompanied by the prompt "now that you have read the law, look at the deposits (meaning that I have exceeded the mga limit) and send the papers".
of course after the second time I asked in a hurry they replied that it was for my total transactions from the day I registered. at the same time I checked all the financial instruments I used for deposits on them and found that they never exceeded the 2 euro threshold set by mga.

fact 3. 4800 euro deposits in 30+ months = 150 euro deposits on average per month. so what to do? 150 euros a month; and having some black income of 150 euros a month, the amount is funny. will use them in product markets, and will not have to deal with online betting.
also 600 euro rash in 30+ months = 20 euro average rash a month.
so what does the clearinghouse etc want? to see where I find this huge amount of 20 euros a month I lose on average and continue to play (one of the other money being simply recycled from betrebels own withdrawals) ????

fact 4. half of my deposits over the past 3 years have been with a debit card / viva wallet that is connected to my foam and goes to my tax office, so it's very low risk for rinsing according to the MGA, and others Half with paysafe pins, yes they are bought in cash, higher risk against mega but again we are talking about nonsense amounts to 3 years playing at betrebels and of course never more than 2000 euros per 180 days.

Obviously I'm crazy after studying the directive. as I realize that they lied using the MGA name, and they tried to fool me with misleading information, and they also accuse me of being a terrorist or drug dealer.
I ask them to confirm in writing that I have never exceeded 2000 euros per 180 days set by mga as a threshold to be considered as a potential suspect for rinsing so that I can proceed with all actions to restore legal order and restore and the reputation of my family and myself.
for 2 days they are not answering anything, obviously heck to see how to justify the unjustified. afterwards (the very people who checked that mga and their law required me to ask for clearance etc and that they didn't want to bother customers and that it was a purely formal matter and that they wouldn't blame me for any money laundering etc) they say that under their (apparently illegal and abusive) terms they have the right to ask for any document they want (so theoretically they may ask us to send up to half-naked photo where to hold it with ID in hand in ALASKA 3) that they are right but to close any account they want at any time.

that is, from where they said "no we, MGA is to blame", then they said "yes we ask for it".
nor our politicians such a cobbler (columba in modern greek). THE CONCLUSION IS YOURS TO MAKE.

For my part, the case has now taken the legal route.

PS I don't send my payroll or my paycheck not because I have something to hide, but because I don't like to lie, insult me ​​as criminals, belittle my intelligence and violate my personal data. Moreover, in cases where I have requested earnings certifications from other companies, I know that I need to send corresponding papers I have done so.

Last edited:
It has been about ΄7 months since I opened the post and I see that it is still going on. I saw the screenshots of the friend above with the representative in the chat and if I did not have a similar treatment I would not believe it. So from May I continue to play in betrebels having the "prohibition of the 2nd bet in matches". I took it a little patriotically and said ... it does not matter I will try to beat them even so .... of course I limited my game to betrebels.
Since then I haven't had any other parody. Withdrawals are normally and without delay. Let me just say that I was asked for selfies as well as viva selfies. Of course I don't do crazy laps, nor do I ask for large withdrawals. The truth is that until now I am writing that I was expecting that they had set a limit after they had imposed the above limit.

Be aware that above all they are unblocked and that is why they are trying to get out of the fly.

List the fines from the tax office (unjustly, but not fine) that you have eaten and you can see why they are looking to save 100 people.

Reactions: ganian
It has been about ΄7 months since I opened the post and I see that it is still going on. I saw the screenshots of the friend above with the representative in the chat and if I did not have a similar treatment I would not believe it. So from May I continue to play in betrebels having the "prohibition of the 2nd bet in matches". I took it a little patriotically and said ... it does not matter I will try to beat them even so .... of course I limited my game to betrebels.
Since then I haven't had any other parody. Withdrawals are normally and without delay. Let me just say that I was asked for selfies as well as viva selfies. Of course I don't do crazy laps, nor do I ask for large withdrawals. The truth is that until now I am writing that I was expecting that they had set a limit after they had imposed the above limit.

if i remember well you said you were praising 5 to 8 euro per bet. correctly? if that says, then you have the limit, you probably can't figure it out

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...