Experience betrebels

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018
Be aware that above all they are unblocked and that is why they are trying to get out of the fly.

List the fines from the tax office (unjustly, but not fine) that you have eaten and you can see why they are looking to save 100 people.
if they do, then that explains a lot, but without justifying them

nickbin

18 Nov 2017
if i remember well you said you were praising 5 to 8 euro per bet. correctly? if that says, then you have the limit, you probably can't figure it out
No I have no limit. I continue and play up to 10-15 euros per beat and maybe a little more but have occasionally been fortunate to have played bigger amounts and accepted them normally. instead of 10, 100.
As I said before I feel as though I have been forgotten

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018
No I have no limit. I continue and play up to 10-15 euros per beat and maybe a little more but have occasionally been fortunate to have played bigger amounts and accepted them normally. instead of 10, 100.
As I said before I feel as though I have been forgotten
with 10 euros you play, what limit to put on you? limit them, play 500 ricks etc and win.

in order to limit yourself to 10 points, you have to play huge returns and win them very often, really very difficult

nickbin

18 Nov 2017
with 10 euros you play, what limit to put on you? limit them, play 500 ricks etc and win.

in order to limit yourself to 10 points, you have to play huge returns and win them very often, really very difficult
I don't agree .... to goalbet and bwin I ate a limit playing 10 days without doing anything shocking. I think these are a limit preventive.
In fact, I put in Bwin just 50 euros and in the few days I played max bet was 7 euros. Yeah ok, I found a better handicap in volleyball but again I only put 50 euros and played 5 days ..... Within a week I was locked up without even making a profit.
At goalbet I endured more. The 200 euros made them 500 within 15-20 days. I asked for a withdrawal of 30 euros and the next day they sent me a message saying that the company risk management thinks "I don't make them a customer".

I think if you win them in the Premier League for 500 Euros they will be hard to close. If you systematically beat them at volleyball even for 5 hours you are at greater risk.

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018
I don't agree .... to goalbet and bwin I ate a limit playing 10 days without doing anything shocking. I think these are a limit preventive.
In fact, I put in Bwin just 50 euros and in the few days I played max bet was 7 euros. Yeah ok, I found a better handicap in volleyball but again I only put 50 euros and played 5 days ..... Within a week I was locked up without even making a profit.
At goalbet I endured more. The 200 euros made them 500 within 15-20 days. I asked for a withdrawal of 30 euros and the next day they sent me a message saying that the company risk management thinks "I don't make them a customer".

I think if you win them in the Premier League for 500 Euros they will be hard to close. If you systematically beat them at volleyball even for 5 hours you are at greater risk.
yes they are suspicious volleyball handlers, they are easier to lock you in there.

but because you are talking about basketball and betrebels, which is a very popular sport, it is not as easy to close for 10 days. of course they don't want to win with anything.

the golfers you mentioned and the bettors are getting sick if someone wins and asks for a withdrawal.
  • Haha
Reactions: goal2

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018
Good morning.Jordan h goalbet not just getting sick but going out and spitting up 41 fever and having side effects: ROFLMAO:
yes it pays more and it just cuts you off. last year @ # $$ %% @. this year only one has written about them having a problem with the money.
while Betterbells does that he may not pay them every time. looking for excuses not to pay.
he has reached the point of lying, violating personal data, accusing us of criminals, I don't even know where they will arrive. as many here have written, he has asked for a trader's record on a single person and who has given it, and in the past succeeded in sending money elsewhere, eats them with the so-called multiple account excuse.

goal2

25 Apr 2016
yes it pays more and it just cuts you off. last year @ # $$ %% @. this year only one has written about them having a problem with the money.
while Betterbells does that he may not pay them every time. looking for excuses not to pay.
he has reached the point of lying, violating personal data, accusing us of criminals, I don't even know where they will arrive. as many here have written, he has asked for a trader's record on a single person and who has given it, and in the past succeeded in sending money elsewhere, eats them with the so-called multiple account excuse.
This was your conclusion from those who are browsing the internet that they haven't been paid, and these are not safe conclusions. everyone. For me the worst is the goalbet since she didn't even give me the chance to earn even a few, since in the beginning I had no issues and when I arrived to be in my money and asked for a cash advance. goalbet with a common platform and a common proprietor, with the excuse that I was commanding arbs trading or value. This term has (mono) h goalbet and its annexes, it gives them the right not to pay if they want..They give Panathinaikos at 3.00 he is everywhere at 3.00, the day the race falls everywhere at 2.50, you win while you continue playing such and you earn a respectable amount on their hands not to be paid.This term for value has not been entered without a logo, they know very well what they are doing.A word you do not see written on the internet that did not pay goalbet it may have to do with the fact that no serious player will deal with a company that clearly states that it does not pay those who play with an advantage, value, or just instantly cuts such profiles before they earn enough.
The ones you read about Betrebels claim with the one and only difference that they apply to those who play with the next account. skrill and neteller 2nd time.Other they paid me and I'm not talking to you for 500 euros but for a little less than 10.000 € total winnings. Yes it's cheating like all betting, I don't mind, but I can't help but recognize the fact that they let me participate in game for many months, when other companies with larger brand names ate it early.

nickbin

18 Nov 2017
I have a feeling that they have now extended all of these restrictions that you are mentioning to players who are playing very small amounts and that is worrying. That is, they do not care about how much you earn but what you earn is also strings. They just want to lose. Or if you win them to do it alone with the lads or in the big leagues they think you will lose sooner or later

If you mean a company like goalbet which we are discussing closes because you raised 200 euros and after you made a profit you asked for 30 euro so you can feel this victory and then what to talk about?

If Bwin closes you out because you're playing 5 euros in a handball or your betrebels are asking for selfies, and historically for a few hundred euros, things are probably very difficult.

This was your conclusion from those who are browsing the internet that they haven't been paid, and these are not safe conclusions. everyone. For me the worst is the goalbet since she didn't even give me the chance to earn even a few, since in the beginning I had no issues and when I arrived to be in my money and asked for a cash advance. goalbet with a common platform and a common proprietor, with the excuse that I was commanding arbs trading or value. This term has (mono) h goalbet and its annexes, it gives them the right not to pay if they want..They give Panathinaikos at 3.00 he is everywhere at 3.00, the day the race falls everywhere at 2.50, you win while you continue playing such and you earn a respectable amount on their hands not to be paid.This term for value has not been entered without a logo, they know very well what they are doing.A word you do not see written on the internet that did not pay goalbet it may have to do with the fact that no serious player will deal with a company that clearly states that it does not pay those who play with an advantage, value, or just instantly cuts such profiles before they earn enough.
The ones you read about Betrebels claim with the one and only difference that they apply to those who play with the next account. skrill and neteller 2nd time.Other they paid me and I'm not talking to you for 500 euros but for a little less than 10.000 € total winnings. Yes it's cheating like all betting, I don't mind, but I can't help but recognize the fact that they let me participate in game for many months, when other companies with larger brand names ate it early.
Reactions: ganian

giokal

15 Dec 2010
Kallithea
All of these plaque companies would have closed or they wouldn't have given you a number if they were pinnacle or Betfair here

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018
I have a feeling that they have now extended all of these restrictions that you are mentioning to players who are playing very small amounts and that is worrying. That is, they do not care about how much you earn but what you earn is also strings. They just want to lose. Or if you win them to do it alone with the lads or in the big leagues they think you will lose sooner or later

If you mean a company like goalbet which we are discussing closes because you raised 200 euros and after you made a profit you asked for 30 euro so you can feel this victory and then what to talk about?

If Bwin closes you out because you're playing 5 euros in a handball or your betrebels are asking for selfies, and historically for a few hundred euros, things are probably very difficult.
your position is right. agree

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018
I agree with some, I disagree with others.

yes golf does not let you win a lot, yes joinbet made money from the world, yes the value is for the beasts, but at least they clearly say who they are. They say "we are # @ $ %% # @! $" and you know it before you play and you just don't play.
in betempepel you have the illusion that it lets you win, because that is what you want to believe. it lets you play, and deposits, it also gives you bonuses and again bonuses and big limits, and when you ask for a withdrawal, the oil comes out or doesn't pay you.

and yes i agree that some are fake profiles, BUT

You do not fight illegal with illegal means, that is, by looking for the transactions of the last 1 months or accusing him of criminals and telling him that you have found the money and asking for papers that are personal data when there is no reason.

Otherwise I agree and I have written that not everyone on the internet is as innocent as some people say, and we cannot come to any firm conclusions about the rigor of each company. But in my case, but I'm interested in it anyway, I mean I am not a fake profiler and they know it (I have been playing Rembel for 3 years now), and I have nothing to do with the ridiculous amounts I have deposited in this 3 years. people laugh.

they just got sick, so they are probably as arrogant as I wrote above when I asked for 600+ euros, and they are doing everything they can to push the world away or not pay.

I find it more honorable to have a company of 1 euro max bet as a group or to persecute you as a golf player than to let you play and then not pay you, as the Berbels do and to fool you into promising bonuses that do not eventually pay off. .
Reactions: magon and FunBet

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
Let me go into your discussion and say. I do not understand why even now people open accounts at betrebels and goalbet. I have been reading for them for years and this is not the first time but infinite number of times and always the discussion ends with them I wouldn't really open up but still I see people continue there.

goal2

25 Apr 2016
All of these plaque companies would have closed or they wouldn't have given you a number if they were pinnacle or Betfair here
Do not think it improbable if after some years of passages that some of them close. Until 2-3 years ago it might have been like this.
Reactions: FunBet

nklaps

11 Mar 2016
Let me go into your discussion and say. I do not understand why even now people open accounts at betrebels and goalbet. I have been reading for them for years and this is not the first time but infinite number of times and always the discussion ends with them I wouldn't really open up but still I see people continue there.
Like Erjan because one of the two is advertised.

FunBet

12 Mar 2018
The reasons are known. You play in the familiar, the boundaries come in, then you play in the nice ones, the boundaries come in, and eventually you run away with what's left in the bottom.

However, I must say that regardless of the practices that companies follow to make payments difficult, each company has its utility. For example, bet365 is not suitable for some style of play, unlike betrebels.

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018
I'll talk to me personally.
I don't touch golf anymore for almost 2 years now.
for Rebel, I was reading what they were saying, but I'm not a fake profil, and I didn't care to ask for self-identity, if I said they wouldn't do it, they wouldn't ask for history scroll 6 months, because I haven't scroll. deposit with card, with paysafe etc. so i didn't get pissed that they would make me # $% ^ & *%.
if i eat any limit, ok nothing happened.
I've eaten elsewhere too. you get the money and I thought elsewhere.
uh, i didn't imagine they would get to this point of ridicule, cheating, lying, personal data breach, accusation of ransom and other nonsense.

Also as funbet said, sometimes you run out of options. where to play where i have 1 euro max bet;

goal2

25 Apr 2016
I agree with some, I disagree with others.

yes golf does not let you win a lot, yes joinbet made money from the world, yes the value is for the beasts, but at least they clearly say who they are. They say "we are # @ $ %% # @! $" and you know it before you play and you just don't play.
in betempepel you have the illusion that it lets you win, because that is what you want to believe. it lets you play, and deposits, it also gives you bonuses and again bonuses and big limits, and when you ask for a withdrawal, the oil comes out or doesn't pay you.

and yes i agree that some are fake profiles, BUT

You do not fight illegal with illegal means, that is, by looking for the transactions of the last 1 months or accusing him of criminals and telling him that you have found the money and asking for papers that are personal data when there is no reason.

Otherwise I agree and I have written that not everyone on the internet is as innocent as some people say, and we cannot come to any firm conclusions about the rigor of each company. But in my case, but I'm interested in it anyway, I mean I am not a fake profiler and they know it (I have been playing Rembel for 3 years now), and I have nothing to do with the ridiculous amounts I have deposited in this 3 years. people laugh.

they just got sick, so they are probably as arrogant as I wrote above when I asked for 600+ euros, and they are doing everything they can to push the world away or not pay.

I find it more honorable to have a company of 1 euro max bet as a group or to persecute you as a golf player than to let you play and then not pay you, as the Berbels do and to fool you into promising bonuses that do not eventually pay off. .
It is illegal to ask for it skrill Historically betrebels is also so illegal that you have a limit on bet365 from any other company.
As personal as history is skrill What other betrebels are requesting is that all other staff members send the Police ID card that all companies requested. What? No? Isn't that personal? The CAP paper stating your address is not a personal matter; It bothers us to see Rimbaud's transactions skrill but it does not bother us to know 24 companies 124 traders and 500 employees, people we do not know, who exactly is our home, to know our tax ID, to have our photo, our signature, documents that some of them are theoretically possible to be forged. We are fooled by our looks.
What I can't understand is why you are betting on the internet when it bothers you so much to ask for some records.
Things are very simple.
- Don't you want to send personal data to strangers? Go to an agency OPAP.
- You're playing for fun to have the time and when it comes out? You play at bet365 or online OPAP.
-You are a good player, you got all the 24 companies and instead of going to Asia, the dealer prefers to play another round in the 24 Greeks? With your own name first, you form an opinion and you choose to continue.
-You are arbing the bonus hunter, so these companies are one-way street? Well you are so sorry, dude, you got angry at the companies don't complain now that they were asking for lots of papers because for your cause they both asked me and I was hurt and all the fun I had played them straight I didn't complain.

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018
It is illegal to ask for it skrill Historically betrebels is also so illegal that you have a limit on bet365 from any other company.
As personal as history is skrill What other betrebels are requesting is that all other staff members send the Police ID card that all companies requested. What? No? Isn't that personal? The CAP paper stating your address is not a personal matter; It bothers us to see Rimbaud's transactions skrill but it does not bother us to know 24 companies 124 traders and 500 employees, people we do not know, who exactly is our home, to know our tax ID, to have our photo, our signature, documents that some of them are theoretically possible to be forged. We are fooled by our looks.
What I can't understand is why you are betting on the internet when it bothers you so much to ask for some records.
Things are very simple.
- Don't you want to send personal data to strangers? Go to an agency OPAP.
- You're playing for fun to have the time and when it comes out? You play at bet365 or online OPAP.
-You are a good player, you got all the 24 companies and instead of going to Asia, the dealer prefers to play another round in the 24 Greeks? With your own name first, you form an opinion and you choose to continue.
-You are arbing the bonus hunter, so these companies are one-way street? Well you are so sorry, dude, you got angry at the companies don't complain now that they were asking for lots of papers because for your cause they both asked me and I was hurt and all the fun I had played them straight I didn't complain.
police ID etc. The law obliges you to send.
trading history does not oblige you. the opposite. I can buy panties and wear them with my card money. just don't let me show them my deals. by knowing my name, they don't know anything great. everybody knows it.
don't level them all.

after all we have a different point of view in some things. that's not bad of course. we can't all agree.

Predictions

• 21:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Benfica - Tonella
  • 23:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Vitoria Guimaraes - Sporting Lisbon
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
  • 16:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Katerina Sinyakova - Moparbora Strikova
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Carolina Mukhova - Marketa Vondrusova

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    S Forum Bot: Siomos1 has launched a new theme called "Find the Score And Win Gifts Every ...