Championsbet experience

neverlucky

31 Jan 2020
I welcome the company, I think I belong to the majority of people who have been on the site daily for many years, although they do not write, I would like to congratulate the children who keep the level so high and especially to the middle eastern guru Mr Eliakis for all funds. that gives me.
So on the subject, I open an account at championsbet with just good words he has read here and his very good odds, I earn 20 € and get the bonus and start playing.
A decade later I notice that the bonus rover did not include a $ 10 bet on Milan Turin, I ask why they are answering me because they are 0 rake, I reply that 1x2 had zero rake and no buyer I did Bet simply rollover and all good.
The next day I bet under the City United match that again offered zero scratches and again they do not put it on the rover, I email again no reply, 3 days after every email no reply.
In conclusion, they are against their own rules by showing that they have nothing to do with the bonus and their support is tragic, they do not respond and when they simply reply they send you copy paste texts.
This is my experience with this particular company, sorry for the linen but I thought it was right to update the forum so that if anyone wants to get the bonus at championsbet to know what it has to do with.

Right, the zero rake is only for the final game of the match and until the race starts. All other points have regular rake and should be eligible for the bonus.

Last edited by administrator:
I welcome the company, I think I belong to the majority of people who have been on the site daily for many years, although they do not write, I would like to congratulate the children who keep the level so high and especially to the middle eastern guru Mr Eliakis for all funds. that gives me.
So on the subject, I open an account at championsbet with just good words he has read here and his very good odds, I earn 20 € and get the bonus and start playing.
A decade later I notice that the bonus rover did not include a $ 10 bet on Milan Turin, I ask why they are answering me because they are 0 rake, I reply that 1x2 had zero rake and no buyer I did Bet simply rollover and all good.
The next day I bet under the City United match that again offered zero scratches and again they do not put it on the rover, I email again no reply, 3 days after every email no reply.
In conclusion, they are against their own rules by showing that they have nothing to do with the bonus and their support is tragic, they do not respond and when they simply reply they send you copy paste texts.
This is my experience with this particular company, sorry for the linen but I thought it was right to update the forum so that if anyone wants to get the bonus at championsbet to know what it has to do with.
My friend at Winmasters 2 years ago did not accept on-demand games to cover the bonus. and I was sitting and analyzing them even though they had absolutely no problem !!!! Talk about rubbing salt in my wounds - d'oh! but the more the players improve their playing with various methods, the more the companies will defend themselves ...

I have written to many companies and new ones. The only ones I have got bonuses are the green one but we are talking years ago when we still did not have any bans and to Stichiman when he first entered. In no other. The reason? Keep my head calm. Last I wrote was novibet to play slots for good time. I read I saw that if you deposit with me scroll I am not eligible for a very nice bonus I said I made a deposit and lost it as it was reasonable. Yesterday I wanted to give them money to do my Experiment (I'll open a new one tonight) thinking through a table or scroll. I asked them again if I was eligible for a bonus even now if I made a bank deposit I was told no, I said perfect and I made my deposit. Everyone can think that they want their bonuses as much as I want them, a fucking bet we will play if we win I don't want to bother me.

My friend at Winmasters 2 years ago did not accept on-demand games to cover the bonus. and I was sitting and analyzing them even though they had absolutely no problem !!!! Talk about rubbing salt in my wounds - d'oh! but the more the players improve their playing with various methods, the more the companies will defend themselves ...
Dude Pray my point is not the terms, which are the worst that have been seen in a roster bonus but I accepted them, if they said matches with zero rake would not count on the rover all their purchases would be folded but they do not say so and for the first time they justified me, the point is that they do not adhere to their own rules, and above all, that their support is tragic within the bounds of total fraud.

I have written to many companies and new ones. The only ones I have got bonuses are the green one but we are talking years ago when we still did not have any bans and to Stichiman when he first entered. In no other. The reason? Keep my head calm. Last I wrote was novibet to play slots for good time. I read I saw that if you deposit with me scroll I am not eligible for a very nice bonus I said I made a deposit and lost it as it was reasonable. Yesterday I wanted to give them money to do my Experiment (I'll open a new one tonight) thinking through a table or scroll. I asked them again if I was eligible for a bonus even now if I made a bank deposit I was told no, I said perfect and I made my deposit. Everyone can think that they want their bonuses as much as I want them, a fucking bet we will play if we win I don't want to bother me.
Erjan you're right, I learned, so I opened up the local kids who will claim the bonus in that company to know what to deal with, and because you mentioned the NOBBET, I WILL RESPECT NOBBET !! last year I was in the army at the end of the month without a cigarette, I was hit by a freighter and caught 100 € and the next day I put them in the bank and I had cigarettes for a watch in Evros ... god good!

Reactions: nklaps
Championsbet has a negative. Canceled all pregame cashout profits on 4 different people and what I write I didn't read anywhere but know it from first hand. I have written about it elsewhere. To me the only capsule was bet14 - proprietary) a letter that was sent to me with a code to identify a manager and before that I had been identified and other withdrawals by remittance. However, although I did not expect it, they sent it immediately, 3 days later and the withdrawal was approved.

neverlucky championsbet and all companies (but especially this one) has a tragic, very slow and totally unrelenting customer service. insist, email again and ask them to transfer your request to the responsible department, and stop copying them on their own initiative because they are irrelevant

neverlucky championsbet and all companies (but especially this one) has a tragic, very slow and totally unrelenting customer service. insist, email again and ask them to transfer your request to the responsible department, and stop copying them on their own initiative because they are irrelevant
Worst of all is that the kids in support work too, and eat all the hateful messages they received, either by failing to inform their bosses, unfortunately I'm not going to be a dude again, their indifference won me over if I ever wanted a week. to find my own neither the time nor the psychology I have, just when I get rid of unnatural black stone

Still one Saturday having a championsbet site problem and I can't get in anything. If the situation is not corrected soon, I will shake the scarf.

Reactions: tns
Still one Saturday having a championsbet site problem and I can't get in anything. If the situation is not corrected soon, I will shake the scarf.
What time did this happen? i got in normally at 9.you got in early? did the blackout last long?

Finally yesterday it lasted "only" 3-4 hours in the afternoon, but I usually play on Saturdays in the afternoon.

For a question about a problem that has a friendly person, I do not open a new topic, someone has made a withdrawal skrill from 6/3/2021 onwards?

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
    Ertzan Ertzan: Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach